134 East Main Street, Youngsville, NC 27596 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Brandi's Botanicals

We are a full service Florist providing everything floral for any occasion. We specialize in wedding work and enjoy working in our surrounding area's including but not limited to: Youngsville, Wake Forest, North Raleigh, Louisburg, Henderson, Oxford, Creedemore, Knightdale, Zebulon, Wendell and, Smithfeild, Rocky Mount, Nashville, Bunn, and Southern Pines. We create each look customer for every Bride. Country, Classic, Wildflower, Vintage, Eclectic, Garden and Modern are all styles we enjoy making. Check us out, we will set up a consult and e-mail pricing information for you to keep within 1 week of the consultation although many weddings we can price out at the consultation.

Follow Brandi's Botanicals on

Brandi's Botanicals 7
  • DANA

DANA · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Awesome small business

Brandi's team worked with me to create my wedding vision and even made a Pintrest board to show me some of her ideas.

Sent on 02/28/2019

Elliot · Married on 03/30/2019

A great experience!

We are so happy that we chose Brandi’s Botanicals for our wedding. They are creative, easy to work with, and create beautiful arrangements. My wife gave them a color scheme, and a brief description of how she wanted her flowers to look, and they took it, ran with it, and executed beyond what we could have ever imagined. During our wedding day, we experienced a little hiccup with our event space not providing an arch that was planned for. Brandi’s Botanicals quickly jumped into action and custom made an alter for our ceremony that looked perfect! We highly recommend any couple use their services. Thank you so much for making our special day even more special!

Sent on 04/02/2019
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful!

Brandi and Amber were true pros when it came to delivering the most gorgeous floral arrangements for my wedding! From the bouquets, to the centerpieces, to the small touches seen throughout the venue, everything was absolutely stunning. Amber was such a professional and worked with me even when I couldn't make up my mind. She cared about providing me the most affordable options and solutions, and really helped ensure my rambling vision came to life. I don't think I could have asked for anything better and I am so grateful I chose Brandi's Botanicals for my wedding!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Brandi's Botanicals's reply:

Christina, we are so happy to hear that you were pleased with your flowers on your wedding day! I'm so glad that were able to go over various options for all of your selections so that we could create your vision while sticking within your budget!

Have a wonderful marriage and be sure to reach out to us for any floral needs you may have in the future!

Brandi's Botanicals FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 130.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 13.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Wholesale/Bulk
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers

Real Weddings

• Cross and Main
    Cross and Main Banquet Halls

Brandi does fantastic work and is a dream to work with.

• 134 East Main Street Youngsville, NC, 27596 See on map