17 Reviews for Brandi's Botanicals

Single Flowers (4)
Event Design (2)
Wholesale/Bulk (2)
17 Brandi's Botanicals Reviews

Extremely kinda and gracious and lovely to work with. They helped me cover all the bases and achieve the look that I wanted while staying in my tight budget. They even were able to help me pick out less expensive alternatives that looked beautiful. I highly recommend them especially if you choose to get married at the Cross + Main because they are so close to the venue. I got quotes for at least 7 florists and Brandi's Botanicals was by far the most pleasant to work with.

Profile Picture Tayler, 4/15/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

The flowers for my wedding were absolutely stunning, fresh & EXACTLY what I was envisioning when I talked to Brandi and Amber. I am completely blown away at how beautiful my wedding was, especially the hanging arbor that they created for me, and I can't wait to get pictures back so I can look at it every day.

One of the flowers I requested (smilax) was something that Brandi and Amber's distributer did not carry and they were not sure if they would be able to get it for the wedding. However, they made it happen and boy was it incredible! I cannot thank them enough for making my wedding vision come to life and for helping someone who knows nothing about flowers translate what I want into words. They were also patient with me when I changed my mind several times about what I wanted.

I had several people tell me that our bouquets were the prettiest they had ever seen. I totally agree! Thanks, Brandi and Amber!

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/14/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Brandi and Amber were so kind and easy to talk with as soon as we walked in to meet with them. They knew exactly how to bring my vision to life! They did not try to up-sale and we very honest with what flowers they thought were necessary and which weren't when I asked. I got back the initial quote and my aisle decor was more than my very small budget, so they quickly offered suggestions that would fit in my budget. Their suggestions were BEAUTIFUL and I loved the look even more than my original idea! They were so responsive to random requests and changes that arose during the planning process. The flowers were incredible quality. I went to a wedding this year and their boutonnieres and corsages were dead by the end of the night. This DOES NOT happen with flowers from Brandi's! Our flowers were full and breathtaking throughout the whole night. I left some of our roses in their vases while on our honeymoon and they were still gorgeous and thriving when we returned home! If you are looking for flowers, look no further. Brandi's provided exceptional flowers for the best price I could find! I would 100% recommend!

Profile Picture Zoe, 12/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Brandi’s Botanicals did an amazing job for my southern plantation wedding in the spring. My flowers came out perfect and we’re exactly what I wanted! Amber and Brandi accomadated all my needs and we’re always great with communicating with me! They are a small town shop but they delivered in a big way!! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/13/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We were THRILLED with how our day turned out. Everything looked beautiful. The girls were so wonderful to work with. They made everything I had envisioned come true. Thank you!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Brandi and her team are AMAZING!!! I contacted her pretty late in the game for my wedding and felt terrible about that, but she was so accommodating and flexible. She had awesome ideas to share and was so responsive to my needs and wants for our wedding. I appreciated her flexibility and openness to my eclectic style. Her execution of my vision was spot on. Everything was organized, beautiful, timely, and professional. Cannot say enough great things about Brandi and her team. Thank you so much for everything you did for our wedding. 5 stars is not enough!!

Profile Picture haleigh, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

We were so happy with the flowers at my daughters wedding. Brandi was very easy to work with. We made some changes and all it took was an easy phone call. Very happy with her services.

Profile Picture Peggy, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Thank you Brandi and Team for the gorgeous wedding flowers! They were absolutely lush and exquisite! Brandi worked to make our wedding flowers exactly what we had dreamed. She truly went above and beyond to ensure they were perfect.
Brandi is so talented and one of the easiest people to work with and was so accommodating and understanding of our budget. My flowers were very important to me but can often be such a huge expense. Brandi worked to make sure we had the elegant, lush arrangements I’d imagined while keeping within my budget.
She has such a warm personality and an artistic touch that made the planning process easy. She scheduled appointments with me through Facetime since I live in Charlotte and went over every detail to ensure it was perfect. We couldn't be happier with the way everything turned out.

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Brandi and Amber were amazing to work with for our wedding. I honestly know nothing about flowers nor was it a big part of our day besides the bouquets and boutonnieres but when I went in to have a consultation with them they made it so easy for me. They showed me lots of ideas and helped pick out flowers that went along with my ideas and wedding style - which was very simple! The flowers came in and they weren't exactly the color they were expecting so I got an email right away and an offer to get different ones if needed but they were good to me. Brandi also called a few days before the wedding saying she hated my bouquet and she "fixed" it for me with other flowers/berries for free. She was right of course and it was so nice to have a florist I could count on to make things look perfect! All the bouquets came with clear vases also which was such a small but really nice thing that I appreciated - that way the bouquets were displayed at the reception also. I cannot say enough about Brandi's Botanicals - we were sooooo happy working with them and lucky to pick the best!!

Profile Picture megan, 4/29/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Wholesale/Bulk, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

Brandy was incredible! She is so easy to work with and is incredibly creative! I used her to decorate my wedding venue in Louisburg, NC. She was responsive to phone calls and emails. She completed an in-person consultation with me several months prior to the wedding. She even set up a pinterest board for me to look at with flowers she chose for my wedding so I could see exact flowers and colors. Despite my grandiose ideas, Brandy far surpassed anything I could have imagined. The flowers and arrangements were BEAUTIFUL. They even lasted for several days after the wedding in perfect condition. She was super flexible and even open to slight changes in my bridal bouquet even on the day of the wedding! I could not have asked for a more beautiful wedding thanks to Brandy!

Profile Picture Victoria, 10/29/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

If you're looking for a wedding florist, you've found the right one. I just got married and luckily my venue was right across the street from Brandi's Botanicals! Everything from the consultation to the follow up phone calls and all the way to my wedding day was amazing. Flowers were hard for me to choose especially since you can't really see them before the actual day but after my consultation I felt very confident that Brandi knew what I was talking about. She was even great with me making changes along the way. Bottom line is, all of our flowers looked incredible and we got so many compliments. Thank you so much for all of your hard work, I couldn't be happier!!

Profile Picture Allyssa, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Brandi provided the florals for my wedding, and I loved them all. The bouquets she made were absolutely exquisite, and the rest of her work was exceptional! I loved the convenience of working with a local vendor, and Brandi really went the extra mile and was super flexible with my budget. She made sure to give me exactly what I asked for, along with some additions that fitted my style very well. I loved working with Brandi's Botanicals!

Profile Picture Cori, 6/3/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Brandi was so easy to work with and very reasonable. She went above and beyond to make my daughters day extra beautiful with her work. Love her and would highly recommend her!!

Profile Picture Logan, 5/14/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Brandi did all of the flowers for my wedding and they were perfect! Everything was so pretty! She was so great to work with! Always so helpful! She even helped me stay in budget. She definitely exceeding my expectations! She was one of my favorite vendors throughout the entire wedding planning process! I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture User5164343, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Wholesale/Bulk

Brandi was recommend to me by a friend I used to work with after having several florists give me outlandishly high quotes, or not get back to me at all. Brandi quickly responded to me via email, and we setup a meeting. I brought some pictures to go through with her, and she was able to break down what everything was, things she may have to substitute based on the season, etc.

I did really want dahlias, but unfortunately, the two batches she got did not hold up. She was quick to call me and tell me what was going on, and when I went to pick up the flowers she offered to change anything I wanted, but there was no need. What she came up with was beautiful!

Profile Picture Amber, 9/20/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

My wedding flowers were absolutely gorgeous!!! I trusted Brandi to make something beautiful, and I was thrilled with how everything turned out!! She worked with me to come up with ideas for the reception on a lower budget, and it was outstanding! Brandi is great!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/14/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Brandi works with all types of budgets, she really came through on our flowers for the wedding. They all turned out beautifully! The week before the wedding I started to freak and Brandi assured me with pictures of certain items that everything would look gorgeous and they DID! Brandi took my vision and surpassed it. We certainly scored with going with Brandi.

Profile Picture Joanna, 9/16/12, 8 Reviews