B. Wild

Atlanta, GA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

B. Wild is a wedding hair and makeup styling service based in Atlanta, Georgia. B.Wild offers salon experience and mobile services through out all of Georgia. B.Wild specializes in boho textured styles, modern low buns and natural makeup application. If you are looking for pintrest worthy hair and makeup, B.Wild is the right artist for you. Low textured buns, fishtail updo's, romantic tousled waves and loosely pinned styles are just some of our favorite. Please check out our instagram for the most updated pictures and information.

B.Wild offers clients consultation and trial sessions, allowing you to work together in a less time-sensitive, open setting. They also cater to large group bookings, letting you and your loved ones get ready together in style. These hair and makeup artists can provide other beauty services, such as skincare treatments, extensions, fake lashes, and tattoo coverage.

• Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing

• Erics
    Erica Married on 05/07/2022

Amazingly Talented and Kind HMUA!

Selecting B.Wild Make Up for my wedding day glam was one of the best decisions I made. Brandie and her team were so professional. The quality of their work shined through in real life and in the photos we will cherish for a lifetime. I wanted to look like the best version of MYSELF and she did just that. Brandie had me in a naturally curly up-do with soft glam that made me feel like a movie star. Forever thankful for her and her team helping my besties and I look beautiful on the most special day. Brandie is very skilled with a wide range, I truly believe she can help you achieve any desired look you're after. She makes it fun, stress free, and treats you like a friend. I could not ask for more and I recommend her to all the ladies in my life.
    Jenna F. Married on 04/29/2022

Simply the best

Brandie and her talents are perfect. She goes the extra mile to make sure she understands and delivers your vision. Brandie is so flexible and adaptive to anything. The hair extensions I got for my wedding look didn’t curl (like I wanted my hair to for the look) and she offered me so many options on how we can still get the perfect look and vibe I wanted. I cannot recommend her enough! She is a must have and makes you feel oh so special! Thank you Brandie for making me feel so confident and beautiful!
    Kelsey K. Married on 04/23/2022

Amazing Natural Makeup for Wedding

Brandie & B Wild Makeup did an absolutely incredible job for our wedding day hair and makeup. It was so easy to book with Brandie and she was flexible when I needed to add extra girls for hair and makeup. Her prices were super reasonable and all taxes and fees were included. Brandie did a perfect job with our natural/boho wedding makeup look. None of the girls (including myself) wear much makeup but we knew we needed good wedding makeup for photos. Well, she killed it. We looked natural, not too cakey or too rosy, our eyelashes looked great and weren't too heavy, and it stayed the whole night. The makeup looked even more amazing in our photos. She did great with the timeline and had everyone made up and ready to go by the time we started photos.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Atlanta Atlanta, GA, 30301
Location of (B. Wild)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding