Sweet Meadow Farm and HomePlace

$5k - $7k For 100 Guests
Up to 200 guests

$5k - $7k For 100 Guests
Up to 200 guests

Sweet Meadow Farm, a wedding venue located in Tallapoosa, Georgia, is proud to offer all couples a peaceful and reflective nuptials experience. Owner Melissa Wallis carries out this unique approach by ensuring that your entire wedding planning process is stress-free and tranquil. She believes you should have the chance to slow down and take in all the precious memories from your extraordinary occasion. With over ten years of experience, Melanie knows just how to make that happen. She will use her expertise to help you organize your dream celebration at this gorgeous West Georgia venue.

Facilities and Capacity
Hidden away in a quiet glen, the property of Sweet Meadow Farm is made up of 160 acres of breathtaking scenery. All throughout this land, you will find everything from old oak trees to lush meadows to serene ponds. Because of the farm’s size, you and your partner will be able to invite up to 300 friends and family to join in the festivities. Exchange your vows in the rustic and romantic white barn, which boasts exposed beams, an Edison bulb chandelier, and a wrap-around second-floor verandah. Afterward, sip cocktails on the patio in front of this building, where chic lounge furniture and bistro lights create a warm and inviting atmosphere. The lovely event lawns are available for both ceremonies and receptions. Outdoor sites are all manicured and feature not only perineal gardens, but also plenty of scenic views of the surrounding lake and mountains. Other amenities, such as an 100-year-old farmhouse that can accommodate 16 guests, will also be at your disposal. This historic home is characterized by stylish vintage furnishings, a contemporary neutral color palette, a light-filled dining room, elaborate chandeliers, and a brick fireplace.

Before your wedding day, Sweet Meadow offers consultation and event planning services. We are excited to help you not only create, but also carry out, all of your ideas at Sweet Meadow Farm. She can also provide you with a list of preferred vendors to make your selection process much easier. Additionally, you are welcome to choose from the collection of linens to use on your big day. For your ease and convenience, parking and wheelchair accessibility are also available on the property.

• Woman-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$5,800

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$5,300

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$6,800

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$6,200

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Linens
Parking
Tables

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

10+

Inn/B&B
Loft
Park
Waterfront

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Event Planner
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Decor
Furniture
Lighting
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

March
April
May
September
October
November

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Laura
    Laura L. Getting married on 09/05/2023

Blown away

I was BLOWN AWAY by not only how beautiful and stunning this venue is but also by Melanie's customer service. She is as genuine as it gets and you can tell she truly cares and loves the work she does. My fiancé and I had a long list of venues to choose from for our wedding, but once we saw this venue and met Melanie, we ended up canceling all of our other tours. This venue checks all the boxes for us and we can't wait to get married here next year. HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend.
  • Maddie
    Maddie C. Married on 03/06/2022

Sweet Meadow Wedding Review

There aren't enough words I could type to do Sweet Meadow justice. My husband and I got married there in June, and choosing it as our venue was the BEST DECISION EVER. As soon as I drove down the path to the venue, I truly was stunned. Sweet Meadow is breathtaking. The lake, the swaying grass, the flowers, the horses in the distance, the rolling hills- all make it one of the most peaceful places I will ever go to in my life. Not to mention, the Farmhouse & the barn are cozy & perfectly decorated. I left my first visit with a beautiful little marigold plant that they gave me...the decision of which venue to choose was the easiest decision of the whole wedding. Through planning, Melanie and Don are extremely thoughtful, helpful, and are happy to answer any questions or concerns promptly. The portal they use for communication is also extremely easy to use. Melanie and Don are happy to give recommendations about vendors, but overall they truly do give you the freedom to plan your dream day the way you envision it. Also, they assign you a day of coordinator to meet with you about a month before the wedding to go over all of the details. Rosemary was my day of coordinator and she truly is the best EVER. She called every single one of my vendors the week before the wedding, was there during our rehersal, & our wedding day making sure everything was flowing flawlessly. She did more "behind the scenes" work than I can even imagine & we could not have had the perfect day that we had without her. Me (being the bride) and the groom didn't have a worry in the world on the day of the wedding because we knew that Rosemary, Melanie, Don & the rest of the staff were making sure everything was in place. An example of this is when it was a torential downpour right before our ceremony. I walked out (covered by an adorable umbrella) to get to the ceremony...thats when I see Melanie drenched from the rain as she is drying off the golfcart for me to sit on. It just made me realize in that moment how appreciative I was because they truly all worked so hard they were working to make sure that my husband & I would get the most special day no matter what. Sweet Meadow also went above & beyond to set up the reception space in the most dreamy way possible- some of my favorite pictures to look back on are just the ones of Sweet Meadow itself. I highly recommend Sweet Meadow for your wedding- there is no doubt that you will make memories there with those you love that you will cherish for a lifetime!!!
  • Dustin
    Dustin R. Married on 12/11/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

An Absolutely Beautiful Venue for our Special Day!

My wife and I had our wedding and reception at Sweet Meadow Farm and Homeplace, and it couldn't have turned out more wonderful! The venue is stunning and incredibly well decorated. We received so many comments from our guests throughout the night on how beautiful the venue looked. Rosemary was fantastic in her role as our venue coordinator. Her and her team did an outstanding job taking care of all the details and keeping things running smoothly throughout the night. We could not be more happy with our choice of where to have our wedding and highly recommend Sweet Meadow Farm to be your magical place of saying I do.

Sweet Meadow Farm and HomePlace's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you a Jessica! We are so glad you chose Sweet Meadow.
  • illustration stars

65 photos · 04/24/2022
  • Forest Butler & Cristen
    25 photos · 09/29/2019

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
1115 Beech Creek Drive Tallapoosa, GA, 30176
Location of (Sweet Meadow Farm and HomePlace)

Sweet Meadow Farm and HomePlace frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Sweet Meadow Farm and HomePlace?

Sweet Meadow Farm and HomePlace includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Chairs
  • Linens
  • Parking
  • Tables

What are the most important characteristics of Sweet Meadow Farm and HomePlace in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Sweet Meadow Farm and HomePlace for wedding events is known for:
  • Barn
  • Farm/Ranch
  • Garden
  • Historic Building
  • Inn/B&B
  • Loft
  • Park
  • Waterfront

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Sweet Meadow Farm and HomePlace for wedding events?

Sweet Meadow Farm and HomePlace offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Covered Outdoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor
  • Scenic Views

What kind of wedding events does Sweet Meadow Farm and HomePlace offer?

Sweet Meadow Farm and HomePlace offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party
  • Rehearsal Dinner

What services does Sweet Meadow Farm and HomePlace offer for wedding events?

Sweet Meadow Farm and HomePlace offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Event Planner
  • Get Ready Rooms
  • Outside Vendors

What furniture and decorations does Sweet Meadow Farm and HomePlace have available for wedding events?

Sweet Meadow Farm and HomePlace offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Aisle Markers
  • Decor
  • Furniture
  • Lighting
  • Tables

What percentage of users recommend Sweet Meadow Farm and HomePlace and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Sweet Meadow Farm and HomePlace is recommended by 94% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.8 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.9 in average response time, 4.8 in quality of service, 4.8 in flexibility, 4.8 in professionalism and 4.8 in value.

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding

Wedding Venues