100 McPherson Rd, Villa Rica, GA 30180 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 2
  • Events 1

About Ashven Estate

• Here at Ashven Estate we take care of your every need! We offer affordable all-inclusive packages as well as DIY options. Reasonable down payments and flxible payment plans!
  • Our beautiful venue is located in Villa Rica, Georgia. 30 min from Atlanta. 10 min from I-20.
  • 10 Private acres
  • Our facilities include a beautiful tin roof barn, complete with indoor bathrooms, full catering kitchen, heat and AC.
  • wrap around patio with string lighting and outdoor seating
  • stone fire-pit
  • outdoor ceremony site
  • Brand new bridal tiny house for 2020!!
Follow Ashven Estate on

Ashven Estate 7
  • Shondell

Shondell · Married on 04/20/2019

My daughters dream wedding

We were blessed enough to have my oldest Daughters wedding at this venue. I have been there several times before. Twice for my youngest daughters cheerleading Banquet. (During those times I was in awe dreaming of a wedding there. It was the perfect place.) The third time was actually for my best friends daughter’s wedding which I had recommended to them. Her wedding was beautiful. As for my own daughter’s wedding we still cannot quit talking about how beautiful and wonderful it was. Farrah and her family own and run the place. Farrah’s mother Regina did the wedding cake. I never met her in person but she was the nicest person over the phone. The cake was absolutely gorgeous and yummy. The bartender, Justin was also family and he was so amazing. He not only served the alcohol he also helped us with anything we needed . They’re the most Accommodating people that I have ever met. I will be forever grateful for these 3. So if you wish for a personal wedding experience look no further than Ashven Estates you will not regret it.

Sent on 04/22/2019
    Ashven Estate 18
    Ashven Estate 19
    Ashven Estate 20

Howard · Married on 04/07/2018

Ashven Estates was great doing our wedding last night. Food was great, friendly service and staff. Flowers were perfect and the food OMG it was the bomb!! You gotta let them do the Shrimp and cheese grits OMG it was the best I ever had. This venue had it all and the House DJ was on point all night!! You want be disappointed with this venue.

Sent on 04/08/2018
    Ashven Estate 21
    Ashven Estate 22
    Ashven Estate 23
    Ashven Estate 24
    Ashven Estate 25
    Ashven Estate 26

Hannah · Married on 09/09/2017

Ashven estate was a wonderful venue for our wedding. Working with Farrah and her crew was amazing. They are so flexible and accommodating. I couldn't have asked for better service. It is an absolutely gorgeous venue and I highly recommend this place for future weddings and events.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Ashven Estate FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Linens, Parking, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 150
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 20
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Barn, Farm/Ranch
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s)
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s)
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Photo booth, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Linens
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season? September, October, November
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, December

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Ashven Estate 1
    -15%
    15% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Ashven Estate 2
    2020 WEDDING SPECIAL

-$500 OFF ANY ALL-INCLUSIVE PACKAGE BOOKED BEFORE JAN 1ST 2020!

1 Event

• Apr Sat

2020 OPEN HOUSE!!

Request Information
    • When:
      Apr 04, 2020 01:00 PM - 04:00 PM
    • Location:
      100 McPherson Rd, Villa Rica, Atlanta

FREE 2020 OPEN HOUSE. TOUR OUR BEAUTIFUL PROPERTY.

FOOD TASTINGS, CAKE TASTING, PRIZES, MUSIC, AND MEET OUR VENDORS!

• 100 McPherson Rd Villa Rica, GA, 30180 See on map