Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Brandi Image Photography

Your Love, Your Day {Capture it Beautifully}

I am all about the connection. The love. The looks, the hugs, the stolen kisses and the magic of two people promising their forevers to each other.

The details are fantastic, I love showing off how you made your day totally unique, but it comes down to you. It’s about the memories I create for them to cherish of a day they’ll remember forever and forget almost instantly. Yes, forget. Instantly. You have so much going on from the moment you wake up, usually mixed with a little liquid courage and voila- a whole day, gone.

On your day, I am your memory maker. That is a job I take with much honor and respect. Therefore, I have trained with some of the best photographers in the industry and devote at least 15 hours per week in pure education. There are always new trends, new equipment and old principles to learn. I am apart of PPA, WWPI and you’ll find me featured in the Fearless Photographers Directory. My mom also thinks I’m simply the best

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Engagement Shoot (2)
Albums (2)
Prints (2)
High-Res Images (1)

Brandi is not only an amazing Photographer, she is truly an amazing person. Not only does she do everything you could possibly ask out of a wedding photographer, she truly treats you like a friend. I am a people person, and was in the hospitality industry for many years, so I am very picky when it comes to this kind of thing-- She did everything and beyond what I could of every hoped! I interviewed 5 photographers before I chose her, and I did it being 100% certain! I just got my pictures back, and her work matches her personality.... FANTASTIC! I can assure you if you use this woman, you will be nothing short of pleasantly pleased! :) THANK YOU BRANDI!

Profile Picture Samantha, 12/31/17, 1 Review
4.7

Excellent photographer, beautiful wedding pictures

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Mark, 10/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I've known Brandi for a few years, both personally and professionally. So when I got engaged, I knew exactly who I wanted for my wedding photographer. She's someone who makes the day feel easy and comfortable. I am absolutely in love with the work she did for our special day and I wouldn't have imagined anyone else to go above and beyond for us like she did. If you want someone who will be more than just an in-and-out photographer, someone you'll grow a friendship with, Brandi's your girl.

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 10/16/16, 1 Review

Negatives
Proofs
5 AWARDS

11 ENDORSEMENTS
Brandi is uber-talented, fun to work with and is one of the best photographers in Tampa Bay! I'm glad to have known her both personally and professionally, and I'm even more thankful for the amazing work she did for my own wedding photography.

I have worked with Brandi on several photo shoots and weddings. I love that she always connects with people. When she is shooting your special day it is going to be easy to smile because your best friend is behind the camera!

Beautiful work, personable yet professional service.

Brandi Image Photography is a one of a kind photographer! Brandi is a very kind and easy to relate to person that you will be so happy you have booked her for the most important day of your life. The images speak for themselves. If you're looking for somebody that will go above and beyond on all levels when it comes to your images, Brandi Image Photography is just right for you.

Brandi is one of the most incredible photographers I have ever worked with. She has an extremely friendly demeanor, makes sure she captures each and everyone of your special moments, and best of all, she is not extremely intrusive or pushy. There are a lot of photographers out there that take a very long time to take pictures resulting in your missing much of your wedding. Brandi has the professional skills and expertise to get all your pictures you requested in a timely manor, capture every last detail of your ceremony and reception, and works great with other vendors. I highly recommend Brandi for your wedding and for any other life event at that! Thanks Brandi for always making working with you fun and easy and I love all the pictures I have ever received from you!!! I'm looking forward to many more events in the future!

Events