Nearby Vendors to Consider

About BRANCHES

Welcome to BRANCHES… a floral studio! We’re a San Diego based floral company located in Carlsbad, CA, specializing in wedding and event floral designs. With a passion for all things beautiful, and a long history of wedding and event floral design talent, BRANCHES offers up fresh, unique, floral pieces customized to fit each clients amazing personality. With a love for flowers and a team of artistic enthusiasts that are here to design your dream wedding or event you will feel at ease knowing you chose a floral company that has you at heart. We would love to meet with you for a free consultation to discuss your vision!

Categories: Wedding Florist

Regions serviced: San Diego

25 Reviews for BRANCHES

Delivery (1)

The best! My flowers were absolutely breathtaking. Jen understood my style and gave me exactly what I wanted. The pricing was perfect for me since what I wanted was simple and elegant. I love that we can keep the guy's boutonnieres forever since they are silk!!! I couldn't have been happier on my wedding day. I am so glad they were recommended to me by a friend!

Profile Picture Sarah, 1/21/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery

Jen with Branches did the flowers for our wedding and they came out beautiful! She also carries many rental items and we were able to rent several extra items that we needed from her as well.
Since we were hiring her from 100 miles away we didn't have the luxury of meeting her in person or going to see flower options. (Which was really hard!) Jen was great though. I was able to talk with her over the phone about my thoughts and hopes for the wedding and she was able to come up the the most perfect flowers for our big day!
The other vendors I worked with (Stellar J and Sound Prodigy) also recommended Jen and that's really nice as well.
I would definitely recommend working with Jen and Branches for your wedding. She'll do an amazing job for you!

Profile Picture Karen, 8/1/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

I was absolutely thrilled with what Jen was able to provide while staying in my budget. She really listened and was able to translate my ideas/pinterest board into beautiful floral pieces. She was very responsive and answered all of my questions leading up to my wedding day. She was on time and extremely professional. I highly recommend Branches!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/28/14, 1 Review

10 Photos

My Photo Album

10 Photos

1 ENDORSEMENT
Branches is our sister company to Day of LOVE. Owner Jen Haase was working as a lead designer with another local florist for many years while running Day of LOVE. After many brides kept asking her to do their flowers along with coordinating Jen decided it was time to "branch out" and launch a floral company. It's been a great adventure and we look forward to continuing the ride for years to come! Book with both companies to receive a special discount.

Events