BRANCHES Reviews

25 Reviews for BRANCHES

25 BRANCHES Reviews
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 01/21/2017

The best! My flowers were absolutely breathtaking. Jen understood my style and gave me exactly what I wanted. The pricing was perfect for me since what I wanted was simple and elegant. I love that we can keep the guy's boutonnieres forever since they are silk!!! I couldn't have been happier on my wedding day. I am so glad they were recommended to me by a friend!

Amanda · Married on 06/28/2014

I was absolutely thrilled with what Jen was able to provide while staying in my budget. She really listened and was able to translate my ideas/pinterest board into beautiful floral pieces. She was very responsive and answered all of my questions leading up to my wedding day. She was on time and extremely professional. I highly recommend Branches!

Kelli · Married on 06/29/2013

We loved working with Branches!! Jen listened to every detail we wanted and made sure she incorporated it in every bouquet, boutonniere, and table arrangement!! We love her style and personal touch!! She is precious and we highly recommend her services!!!! -

Kari · Married on 06/22/2013

Jen was wonderful to work with! We described to her the style that we wanted to portray for our wedding, the color palette, our likes and dislikes, and our budget. She is very knowledgable and had so many great ideas for us based on what described to her...it made us feel like our wedding was our own. Our wedding was at a brewery and she had some flower arrangements in beer bottles, which was awesome. She created beautiful and original floral arrangements for our tables, and I loved the bouquets and corsages! She also provided props (shepherd's hooks to hang flower arrangement's for the ceremony, bird cage for the cards, candles), which added simple but elegant touches for the wedding. We enjoyed working with Branches!

Rebecca · Married on 05/05/2013

I could not be happier with the gorgeous flowers provided by Branches for my wedding. Flowers can really make or break an event, and Branches created a hit! I had a small budget, and Jen managed to give me everything I dreamed of and more. The room was filled with gorgeous blooms, in exactly the color palate that I wanted. Everything was fresh and luscious and was pulled together in a perfectly cohesive manner even with the utilization of many different types of plant life – peonies, ranunculus, roses, hydrangea, succulents, lavender, amaranthus, etc. Everything was soft, elegant, and not too fussy – exactly what I wanted. Jen pulled off my vision perfectly and added an extra WOW factor. I received (and continue to receive) compliment after compliment from my guests. Honestly, Branches’ arrangements (ceremony and reception), bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and accents were out of this world!

nicole · Married on 04/06/2013

Branches was a great florist to go with for our wedding. My bouquet was gorgeous! The flower sprays we're so cool! I would highly recommend branches for any occasion!

Rachel · Married on 03/30/2013

Jen was wonderful to work with and I loved the arrangements she created for us. All the ceremony and reception flowers were delivered on time and the guests loved the flowers as much as we did.

Amanda · Married on 11/04/2012

Branches was my floral designer for my wedding this past spring. My experience was fabulous from beginning to end. Jen really saw my vision, had a lot of creative imput, and I was ecstatic when I saw my wedding flowers!! Highly recommend Branches!!!

• TheAbrios

Tami & Cheryll · Married on 10/11/2012

We met Jen at Branches through our awesome wedding planner, Amy of Affairs by Amy. Jen provided images of florals she had previously prepared for amazing weddings and events and I immediately fell in love with her style. She was very knowledgeable about which florals and plants would be affordable during the season we were getting married in, and what would fit our budget best. She not only met our budget but came in way under. She exceeded our expectations! My bouquet was STUNNING! In fact, I have a picture at our "first look" where I'm not even noticing my fiancee, I'm staring at my bouquet! It was that gorgeous! Thank you so much Jen...we didn't even think we could afford any flowers for our special day...you made it amazing for us!

Elizabeth · Married on 10/06/2012

Jen from Branches Floral Studio was great. She was able to take my ideas for the centerpieces and turn them into reality. She did an amazing job putting together my bouquet and was able to help me make floral selections so that I could stay within my budget. She's very professional and I would recommend Branches Floral Studio to anyone looking for beautiful floral arrangements and great pricing.

Silvia&Enrique · Married on 12/03/2011

Branches was so great, the flowers were beautiful and I loved my bouquet! They got everything right with a very tight budget and very little direction from my part as I am not very familiar with flowers and didn’t have a defined vision. The centerpieces were also perfect, just as I asked!!

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/01/2011

I had a really hard time even deciding on a color for my flowers, let alone types and arrangements. Jen, my florist, was able to help me find a color that popped in my photos and made the most beautiful and unique center pieces/bouquets I had ever seen. I trusted her so much that after our innitial conversation on my thoughts, I gave her complete creative control and never even saw my center pieces before my wedding day. Well, needless to say I was blown away by how beautiful they were. She was able to stay within my budget and give me exactly what I was looking for. Her arrangements, creativity and professionalism were more that I could ever ask for.

Louanne · Married on 09/25/2011

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS AMAZING MY FLOWERS WERE SO AMAZING AND PRETTY SHE IS THE BEST THANKS JEN SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING.
    DONT LOOK ANY FURTHER SHES THE ONE!!!

Jenna · Married on 06/25/2011

Jen was my amazing day of coordinator and it was SO great having her as my florist as well! I will admit that I am pretty clueless when it comes to flowers and I hadn't given them much thought at all. Fortunately, she pulled out her impressive portfolio and we were able to figure out what I liked, and didn't like! My colors were plum and an apple green, and right away she had some super creative suggestions! I could tell she was excited about flowers and that made me excited too :) One of the things I most appreciated about Jen is that she was completely willing to work with our limited floral budget, and gave plenty of helpful tips to help lower the costs without compromising beauty. I kept changing my mind about centerpieces but she was so patient and flexible. And on the day of the wedding, I was just in awe. It's seriously as if she had read my mind...the bouquets, bouts, centerpieces, cake flowers, and the beautiful arch were exactly what I'd hoped they would look like. Jen has such a knack for figuring out the "look" you're envisioning, even if you don't know what that is at first! So many people came up to me and complimented her work - she really is so talented. I highly recommend Branches to everyone!!

syndy · Married on 03/19/2011

Jen did an awesome job with our wedding flowers. I left things until one week before my wedding, she got everything exactly right, was fun and cheerful about it and my bouquet held up all evening even with my 2 year old niece carrying it around most of the evening. Beautiful! (flowers and florist)

Brooke · Married on 01/22/2011

I recently used Branches for my wedding and could not be happier- they did a FABULOUS JOB. They made the bouquets, centerpieces, corsages for the bridal party, and provided flowers for the cake. I was looking for a florist that was affordable but also that understood my vision for the wedding. We had a vintage, DIY style wedding in a garden with lots of blue mason jars and milk glass centerpieces. They completely understood my idea of succulents and the ‘just picked’ vintage look and pulled it off more beautifully than I had imagined.

The staff at Branches are extremely professional and so nice to work with. They were easy to reach over the phone and via email and even sent me a confirmation a few days before the wedding letting me know everything was on track. They arrived on time the day of the wedding to set up the centerpieces and the room looked gorgeous when they were finished.

Overall I cannot recommend Branches enough. The flowers were hands down my favorite part of the wedding décor (especially my bouqet!). If you are a bride on a budget or just looking for an amazing florist be sure to set up a consultation with Branches and you won't be disappointed.

Brooke
    San Diego

Laura · Married on 10/16/2010

Jen was so fabulous, the flowers were fabulous and that she was willing to work within our small budget was fabulous! I can not say enough good things! We got exactly what we wanted (well actually better than what we wanted) without ever having to worry about it. I would use Branches again in a heartbeat. Did I mention that Jen is also super reliable, and good at communicating which is helpful when you are deep into the planning process :)

Michelle · Married on 10/10/2010

Jen was great! The flowers were EXACTLY what I had hoped they'd be. They were so beautiful. I LOVED them. Jen really listened to what I wanted and helped me make decisions that worked within my budget. Her execution was flawless! Everyone commented on how beautiful the flowers were. We loved working with Jen!

• starletsteph

Stephanie · Married on 09/19/2009

I spent 30 minutes in a consultation with Branches, then didn't have to think about my wedding flowers at all until I received my boquet and saw my centerpieces on the day of my wedding. I showed Branches pictures of flowers I loved from magazines and websites, explained what I wanted done with them and the flowers far exceeded my vision. Branches even got me some of the flowers I wanted that other floral companies had told me were out of season or too hard to get at the time of my wedding. The team was professional, affordable, very experienced with weddings, fun to work with and all around extremely impressive for the price. With many companies you get what you pay for but with Branches I got much much more than I paid for. If you have any questions about choosing Branches call me, a real customer and we can talk. Thanks Branches!

Karen · Married on 08/01/2015

Jen with Branches did the flowers for our wedding and they came out beautiful! She also carries many rental items and we were able to rent several extra items that we needed from her as well.
    Since we were hiring her from 100 miles away we didn't have the luxury of meeting her in person or going to see flower options. (Which was really hard!) Jen was great though. I was able to talk with her over the phone about my thoughts and hopes for the wedding and she was able to come up the the most perfect flowers for our big day!
    The other vendors I worked with (Stellar J and Sound Prodigy) also recommended Jen and that's really nice as well.
    I would definitely recommend working with Jen and Branches for your wedding. She'll do an amazing job for you!

Susannah · Married on 06/26/2011

Jen was full of amazing suggestions. I was on a tight budget, but she made sure everything looked great and that there were plenty of flowers. She created designs that covered our long banquet tables. She made the ceremony site look festive and pulled in our tropical theme. Jen really imitated the bouquets I wanted, and the boutonnieres and coursages were fabulous.

Nichole · Married on 08/07/2010

Wow wow wow... I can't say enough good things about Jen! She made my flowers GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! And she was so professional. Definately the best deal around ;) I would reccommend her to any of my friends or family. Just look at her portfolio... it says it all! She is AMAZING!

Rachel · Married on 04/06/2013

Loved the flowers that Branches provided - she listened to what I wanted and worked within an incredibly small flower budget to outfit a pretty large bridal party. Not only did she create beautiful flowers, but she was very easy to work with and worked within a (very small) budget - but didn't treat us like a small budget. Flowers were delivered on time to two locations and I got many comments on my bouquet!

Kamalia · Married on 08/01/2010

3.0

Honestly, florals was the last thing I worried about for my wedding. My venue was so beautiful that I didn't think I needed any. Six weeks leading up to my wedding, I realized it was time to finally book a florist (I did need a bouquet after all). I'm so glad my DOC recommended Jen. From our first phone conversation (I'm based in the Bay Area so we couldn't meet in person), we hit it off right from the start and ended up chatting for at least an hour (it was like talking to a girl friend)!

Being that a florist was the last vendor I booked, I obviously had only a meager budget left over for my florals. Jen was great about that, she never made me bad for having such a small budget, and was so gracious about working within it.

I sent her photos of what I liked, we discussed it over the phone, and I never had to deal with it again until I saw her work on the day of my wedding. It was gorgeous. The photos in her portfolio don't do her justice. Because I couldn't afford a ton of florals, Jen and I decided to use tons of cylinder vases filled with floating candles, immersed flowers, bear grass, etc. It was beautiful!! The glow of the candles and reflection from the glass vases made for a beautiful ambience in the reception. My bouquet was gorgeous, so were my bridesmaids, parents' bout, etc. Everything was simple and tropical - perfect for my August wedding at Paradise Point. Even the bamboo arch Jen provided was perfect.

The only negative thing I have to say (which really isn't all that bad, I'm just anal) is that it can take a couple of days for Jen to reply to my emails, but it's really understandable because not only is she a florist, she also works as a wedding coordinator! I'm just impatient and like my vendors to reply the minute they receive my email, which I know in reality is impossible, and if it were possible, it's only because they have no work! All in all, Jen is awesome!

Amanda · Married on 09/08/2012

0.0

Do NOT use Branches floral services. I hired Branches for my wedding ceremony and reception and was so disappointed! The owner clearly stated in bold letters what time she would have the flowers set up by in a timeline for the day of my wedding and she did not have the flowers set up before guests arrived so while my guests arrived to my ceremony site it wasn't ready. She also didn't have the flowers set up in time at the reception either so my photographers ended up taking the venue shots with no flowers!! Lastly we had agreed that the flowers would mainly white with pops of coral and the day of she brought the flowers and they were PINK! I did not want pink to be one of my wedding colors. When I aired my grievances to Jennifer Haase she was not willing to take any responsibility. I am so disappointed in the lack of service from "Branches" on my wedding day and the way that I was treated afterwards.