5050 Kansas Ave., Kansas City, KS 66106 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 4

About Brancato's Catering

Brancato's Catering provides not only fine food, but service customized to the special event needs of our customers. Our staff is highly trained and committed to providing our clients the timeless classics; as well as the latest innovations in the event catering industry. Our services are individualized because professional catering and event planning rely upon personal attention to every customer.

Follow Brancato's Catering on

113 Reviews for Brancato's Catering

• Sammy

Sammy · Married on 04/17/2019

Best caterer ever

I am so glad I went with Brancatos catering for my wedding cocktail hour and dinner. Laura and the team went above and beyond to make sure my vision was executed. My husband and I both wanted to create a fusion of modern and vintage, romantic, casual, & comfortable environment for our guests. Brancato’s brought this vision to life through our taco buffet, appetizer bar, and his and hers ice cream dessert station. I wanted everything to look classy, and to really blend with the décor rather than looking like it came straight out of the kitchen. Laura made sure this became a reality, setting up the most beautiful buffet on barn wood tables, with a stunning copper pipe display hanging over the dinner buffet. It went perfectly with our wedding and was so tasteful. In addition, Laura and the Brancatos team set up our tables, place setting, lit candles, and really put in the extra effort to make sure EVERYTHING on our wedding day was picture perfect. Best of all, the food was absolutely delicious, our guest couldn’t stop raving about it. If you are considering Brancatos for your wedding day, do it – you won’t be disappointed!!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Mechell Watkins · Married on 03/30/2019

Brancato's Catering

We were introduced to Brancato's via the wedding convention. We were invited to taste test prior to our selection of Brancato's. The food was excellent, very tasty. The staff was very professional, timing of dinner was as expected and they also performed few additional special tasks on the day of. I could not have asked for anything more. I would definitely recommend this to Bride to be for their upcoming special day. My guests were very complimentary of the catering services.

Mechell Watkins

Sent on 04/11/2019

Erica Gerweck · Married on 12/01/2018

The Fleming Winter Wedding

The first compliment from any guest through out my wedding was how delicious our food was. People went back for seconds and thirds and talked about their meal for days after the wedding. My wedding would not have been the same without Brancado's. Their staff went above and beyond to ensure every guest was satisfied. Their clean up was quick and the staff was friendly the entire duration they were there. Brancado's has the reputation as one of the best catering companies in Kansas City for a reason. They are a step above the rest and made my wedding meal one that will be talked about for years to come!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Brancato's Catering FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Set Up, Server(s), Tastings
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Open Bar, House Beer, House Wine, House Liquor
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Breakfast / Brunch, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tapas, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, BBQ, Cajun, Caribbean, Chinese, French, German, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Latin American, Local, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Sandwiches, Seafood, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Thai
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Liquor License, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables

• Belvoir Winery
    Belvoir Winery Winery Weddings

Brancatos catering is a wonderful company who always brings their A game. They bring ample staff, ample food and a superior level of professionalism. Their food is creative, fresh and inviting. They are very organized caterers who can supply any type of event from a small gathering to a 7 course meal with China.

• 5050 Kansas Ave. Kansas City, 66106 See on map