Brancato's Catering Reviews

113 Reviews for Brancato's Catering

• Sammy

Sammy · Married on 04/17/2019

Best caterer ever

I am so glad I went with Brancatos catering for my wedding cocktail hour and dinner. Laura and the team went above and beyond to make sure my vision was executed. My husband and I both wanted to create a fusion of modern and vintage, romantic, casual, & comfortable environment for our guests. Brancato’s brought this vision to life through our taco buffet, appetizer bar, and his and hers ice cream dessert station. I wanted everything to look classy, and to really blend with the décor rather than looking like it came straight out of the kitchen. Laura made sure this became a reality, setting up the most beautiful buffet on barn wood tables, with a stunning copper pipe display hanging over the dinner buffet. It went perfectly with our wedding and was so tasteful. In addition, Laura and the Brancatos team set up our tables, place setting, lit candles, and really put in the extra effort to make sure EVERYTHING on our wedding day was picture perfect. Best of all, the food was absolutely delicious, our guest couldn’t stop raving about it. If you are considering Brancatos for your wedding day, do it – you won’t be disappointed!!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Mechell Watkins · Married on 03/30/2019

Brancato's Catering

We were introduced to Brancato's via the wedding convention. We were invited to taste test prior to our selection of Brancato's. The food was excellent, very tasty. The staff was very professional, timing of dinner was as expected and they also performed few additional special tasks on the day of. I could not have asked for anything more. I would definitely recommend this to Bride to be for their upcoming special day. My guests were very complimentary of the catering services.

Mechell Watkins

Sent on 04/11/2019

Erica Gerweck · Married on 12/01/2018

The Fleming Winter Wedding

The first compliment from any guest through out my wedding was how delicious our food was. People went back for seconds and thirds and talked about their meal for days after the wedding. My wedding would not have been the same without Brancado's. Their staff went above and beyond to ensure every guest was satisfied. Their clean up was quick and the staff was friendly the entire duration they were there. Brancado's has the reputation as one of the best catering companies in Kansas City for a reason. They are a step above the rest and made my wedding meal one that will be talked about for years to come!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Mallory · Married on 12/01/2018

Phenomenal company to work with!

We used Brancato’s for our wedding in December of 2018, and were wholeheartedly satisfied. The tasting experience is fantastically run and very informative. Our private meetings with Brian were super helpful, not only in choosing a menu, but in orchestrating the flow and organization of the day. Our guests loved the meal and so did we! The staff were professional and incredibly helpful throughout the evening. We would be thrilled to recommend, and to use, Brancato’s Cater in the future.

Sent on 12/17/2018

Katie Koehler · Married on 11/17/2018

Best of the best

I cannot recomend Brancato’s enough! My husband and I decided to go with a bit less traditional wedding dinner, fajitas but wanted to make sure it did not come across as “casual”. The dinner spread could not have looked better and blew everyone away with how beautifully it was designed. You always hear about people not getting around to eating at their reception, Laura ann made sure we had plates waiting for us so we were sure to enjoy all the deliciousness. The appetizers from the happy hour 1 hour before we arrived were still warm and tasted wonderful. I will be sure to come back to Brancato’s for any upcoming event and recomend to family and friends.

Sent on 11/25/2018
  • lindsay1888

Lindsay · Married on 11/17/2018

Taco Bar Success!

Brancato's catered our wedding reception dinner on 11/17/18 and we couldn't have been more pleased with their service. We worked with Emily and she went above and beyond to answer all of our questions and make changes along the way during the planning process. The food was great at our tasting but it was even better on the night of our wedding; I only wish I'd had time to eat more! We always knew we wanted a taco bar at our wedding and they executed it perfectly. We even had chips, queso and salsa setup on our sweetheart table! Everything was delicious and they were really great to work with.

Sent on 11/30/2018

Allison · Married on 11/10/2018

Absolutely recommend!!

We used Brancato’s for our 11/10/18 wedding at 2016 Main and couldn’t be happier. They were wonderful to work with from the very start. Sam was so helpful with everything along the way. She was always very quick to respond and helpful with any questions we had. The tasting was fun and every single thing we tried was delicious. Our guests are still talking about our wedding food!!

Sent on 11/24/2018

Susan Sadler · Married on 10/27/2018

Absolutely fabulous!

Brancato's catered our daughter's wedding last month, and we couldn't be happier with the entire experience. From the beginning, Sam was a delight to work with. She explained everything thoroughly, answered all of our questions, and promptly followed through with every request. The options offered by Brancato's make it easy to create your perfect meal at a reasonable price. On the night of the wedding, we didn't have to think about the caterer once...everything appeared on time as promised, the service staff was excellent, and the food was absolutely delicious! I would not hesitate to recommend Brancato's for any Kansas City event.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Kellsey · Married on 10/06/2018

Emily and the Brancato's team were amazing to work with!!

We served buffet style: Boursin Chicken, Lola Rosa salad, Mac and cheese bar, Green beans, rosemary potatoes. Our guests raved about the food, especially the Mac and cheese bar!!

Their food was not only amazing, but their help around planning all the details really made the day a great success. The buffet looked beautiful and the staff was extremely professional! The compliments were endless!!!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Brancato's Catering's reply:

Hi Kellsey! Thank you so much for the kind words! We love to hear that the food, service and planning process went so well for you. Emily is awesome to work with and we will make sure to pass along your feedback. Wishing you the best as you settle into married life, please let us know how you all are doing in the future!

Adam · Married on 10/06/2018

Brancato’s was the perfect caterer for our wedding. Our rep, Laura Ann, was responsive, punctual, and always very kind. The food was fantastic—especially the basil cream-stuffed chicken—and earned great reviews from the guests. Michelle, the on-site lead, was professional, proactive, and helped tremendously with the breakdown/cleanup at the evening’s end. With this level of service and great food, it’s impossible not to highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Brancato's Catering's reply:

Hi Adam! Thank you so much for the kind words! We love to hear that the food (especially the stuffed chicken!), service and planning process went so well for you. Laura Ann is awesome to work with and we will make sure to pass along your feedback. Wishing you the best as you settle into married life, please let us know how you all are doing in the future!
  • W

whitney · Married on 09/29/2018

Not to brag, but Brancato's provided the absolute best wedding food that I've ever had for our reception. We went with a KC bbq theme (burnt ends, oven-roasted chicken, cheesy corn bake, mac & cheese and salad) and every item was mouthwatering. I am gluten intolerant and we had a few celiac and dairy/ lactose intolerant guests, but Brancato's was more than willing to make adjustments to accommodate us which we felt was important!

Laura Ann was a delight to work with and did a great job keeping us on time. We have received endless comments about how fantastic the food was, and despite the fact that Brancato's is a catering company, I felt like we got to treat our out-of-town guests to "authentic" Kansas City barbecue.

Brancato's/ Laura Ann: THANK YOU for adding to the perfection of our wedding day!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Hi Whitney,

We LOVE to hear that everything on your special day went so well an exceeded your expectations. We are so pleased to hear that everyone enjoyed the food and we were happy to accommodate those with food allergies! Wishing you much happiness with married life, we look forward to hearing how you are doing in the future!

Lauren · Married on 09/22/2018

We used Brancato's Catering for our wedding and everything was PERFECT! We received nothing but positive feedback on our food. Everything was cooked well, tasted delicious, and was presented perfectly. The staff that was at our wedding was attentive and quick to clean up. Brancato's Catering set up and tore down quickly.Our meetings before the wedding were very organized as well! My husband and I were both amazed at their professionalism and dedication to our event. We highly recommend this company!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Brancato's Catering's reply:

Hi Lauren, Thank you so much for taking the time to share about your experience with our company. We are so pleased to hear that you entire experience with us we positive! We love knowing that everyone enjoyed the food, presentation and service during the event, we are happy to have been able to celebrate such a special occasion with you all! We wish you both much happiness as you start this new adventure!

Liza · Married on 09/21/2018

Brancato's Catering was a caterer at our wedding this September. It was a great experience overall, everything was professionally done. They were very easy to communicate with during the planning process, all food was delicious and the process of setting up/tearing down was flawless and on time, the personnel was very attentive, friendly and helpful throughout the wedding. Highly recommended! Thank you, Brancato's Catering!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Gemma · Married on 09/15/2018

Everything was wonderful, the only downside was the brisket was a bbq'd type, which wasn't what I thought I paid for. But, everything else was super delicious. Laura Ann was so sweet and super responsive throughout the entire process. The ladies who helped service on site were also so nice and accommodating.

Sent on 09/18/2018

Hi Gemma,

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback! We love to hear that you enjoyed working with Laura Ann and our staff! We will talk to the kitchen and staff about your feedback and hopefully we can better serve you next time. Please email us at sales@brancatoscatering.com if you would like to further discuss your concerns. Wishing you all the happiness in married life!

Lauren · Married on 09/15/2018

Our wedding venue only uses this caterer, and boy are we glad! They did a phenomenal job!! The service was outstanding and the food was absolutely fabulous. They are a bit on the pricey side, but well worth the money. You will not be disappointed. Our guests raved about the the chicken boursin and garlic mashed potatoes. We added a grilled cheese bar, which they absolutely loved!! I cannot say enough about the professionalism and service we received from Sam, Victor, and the rest of the Brancato's crew!!

Sent on 09/23/2018
  • Kirsten

Kirsten · Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing service, great food & gluten-free!

Brancato's Catering service & food were phenomenal. We used them for the rehearsal dinner and reception dinner. They made everything from menu tasting to day-of services a breeze. Also, their food is so tasty and they were able to accommodate my gluten-free needs flawlessly. Laura Ann was an absolute pleasure to work with! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Jan · Married on 08/10/2018

Brancato’s was one of our best decisions of the wedding process. Emily responded to my Numerous emails very promptly and with patience (I had a lot of questions). Once we sat down for the taste test the bride and groom knew immediately that they wanted the chicken Parmesan meal. Emily was very flexible on customizing the meal and working with us to keep the cost down. I had numerous guests say the Chicken Parmesan was the best they had ever had. I also had those with dietary restrictions say their meal was delicious as well. I highly recommend Brancato’s as a caterer. If you have questions, ask. They will work with you.

was excellent at responding promptly to all my requests.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Brancato's Catering's reply:

Hi Jan! Thank you so much for the kind words! We love to hear that the food, service and planning process went so well for you. Emily is awesome to work with and we will make sure to pass along your feedback. Wishing you the best as you settle into married life, please let us know how you all are doing in the future!

Kristin · Married on 07/21/2018

My experience with Brancato's was absolutely flawless from beginning to end! Even with our first correspondence, Emily was delightful! She was accommodating to our schedule as we were flying in from out of town for wedding prep. She suggested an adorable coffee shop to meet at and came with a well thought out proposal for the wedding catering! Being gluten free I was really worried about what caterers would be able to offer as options, but Emily delivered! She sent over a plan after our initial meeting, which stayed well within the budget we set. From there our correspondence and work on the menu and the payments were so easy! On our big day, the food was PERFECT! We had their fruit and cheese, barbecue, and taco stations. Everyone raved about the food at the wedding and said it was the best wedding food they had ever had- and it was all gluten free! I would highly recommend any couple looking for a wedding caterer to hire Brancato's! Working with Emily was a breeze and the food was delicious!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Hi Kristin,

Jason · Married on 07/14/2018

From the very beginning of the planning phase, Brancato's was great to work with. We felt like we were the most important customer and were given excellent service. The food turned out amazing and we received so many compliments on the selection and quality. During the reception, the staff made it a point to find my wife and I to make sure we were good at all times. Great people, great food, I couldn't ask for anything more! THANK YOU!!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Hi Jason,

Thank you so much for the kind words! We love to hear that the food, service and planning process went so well for you. Wishing you the best as you settle into married life, please let us know how you all are doing in the future!

Jordan · Married on 06/16/2018

Brancato's catered our wedding in June and we were so impressed! We went to a free tasting event they held in Kansas City and we were able to try several of their menu items. They have tons of options to choose from and were very helpful and easy to work with. They worked with us to stay within our budget and also have 2 entree options, which was something that was important to me. The food was DELICIOUS! Even two months later, guests are telling me how much they enjoyed the food! We could not have been happier!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Hi Jordan,

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback! We love to hear you have enjoyed your experiences with our team! We truly appreciate the partnership they have created with you and look forward to assisting with your future needs. Thank you again!

Jon · Married on 06/02/2018

Brancato's Catering was the caterer for my daughter's wedding. We had a wonderful experience. The food was delicious and the servers, bartenders and wait staff outstanding. Working with Samantha Miller was super easy and smooth. She was just the best! I highly recommend Brancato's. Jon B.

Sent on 06/05/2018

Hi Jon,
    Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback. We truly appreciated it and look forward to the next chance we get to work together.
    Take care!
  • Krista

Krista · Married on 05/19/2018

We went with Brancato's, one because it was a preferred caterer on our venues list and two, because every single thing we tried was delicious! We first tried them at a bridal show, but said we wouldn't go with them because we assumed they would be out of budget! Boy, were we wrong! I really don't remember what made me reach out to them but I am so glad we did. We go invited to a bridal event and it was so cool, I ate so many delicious things and we were able to sit down and tell someone what we were looking for, they made it happen. We ended up doing a Fajita bar, everyone loved it! The food stayed hot and when everyone was done they were so quick and silent cleaning up. One minute the buffet was there and gone the next! I didn't have time to talk to the staff, but everyone seemed so nice! I am so glad we changed our minds to reach out to them!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Hi Krista,

We LOVE to hear that everything on your special day went so well an exceeded your expectations. We are so pleased to hear that everyone enjoyed the food and service, we loved being able to to celebrate with you, your family and friends. Wishing you much happiness with married life, we look forward to hearing how you are doing in the future!

Malyssa · Married on 04/28/2018

Emily and the Brancato’s team were helpful from the start. We decided to do the group tasting and we are very glad that we did as we chose most of our items from what we tried that day. The food was absolutely delicious during the tasting and we received the exact same caliber of food on our wedding day. Our guests constantly told us how amazing the food was. Emily was very responsive during the planning process and was very accommodating to last minute requests due to additional guests, decorative tables, etc. being added. I would book Brancato’s again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Hi Malyssa,
    Thank you so much for sharing your feedback. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time working with us from start to finish, Emily is truly one of the best! We love to hear that everyone enjoyed the meal and service. We look forward to hearing how you are doing, please let us know if we can be of any assistance in the future!
  • Z

Zach · Married on 10/13/2017

We could not have been more happy with Brancatos! First of all, the food was simply amazing and the staff could not have done a better job! I honestly thought they might be out of our budget, but I was way wrong! For a wedding of 300 and a large venue, they beat the prices of everyone else we looked at in Kansas City! Most of all, Laura Hamilton, made our experience perfect! Laura completely took the stress off of us, worked so hard to make our day exactly what we wanted, and kept us informed, every step of the way! I would recommend Brancatos to anyone looking to do a small or large event, and I would highly recommend Laura to anyone who wants their wedding day to be perfect! She is simply amazing! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts! - Zach and Erik Dillon-Wray

Sent on 10/30/2017

Hi Zachary,

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback about your experience with us! We LOVED sharing such a special day with you, Erik, your family and friends. It is so great to hear that Laura made your day all you could hope for and that she was able to make your planning process as stress free as possible, she truly is amazing!

We look forward to hearing how you and Erik are settling into married life!
    Take care,

The Brancato's Team

Mallory · Married on 10/07/2017

Wonderful. Wonderful. WONDERFUL! We used Brancato's for our wedding this month and we could not be happier with our experience. From day one they were so easy to communicate with -- we worked with Emily R. and she was a GEM. We had several vegetarian and vegan guests (including myself) and it was very important to my husband and me to make sure there were enough options for everyone to feel satisfied. This is not always easy in the midwest and Emily knocked it out of the park. She worked with us to create our custom dream menu and made sure each item was labeled properly on the buffet so that all guests would know which items worked for their dietary needs.

All night long I heard how amazing the food was and how SATISFIED all the guests were. Several of our vegan/vegetarian friends and family made comments letting us know how happy they were to have full plates and bellies and to have not been treated like an after thought. One of my best friends told me it was the first wedding she'd been to since deciding to cut meat from her diet where she felt that people cared about her choices and needs. As the bride, it made my heart so happy knowing that this company understood our goals and had our backs on such a special day!

The double sided buffet line moved quickly and there was plenty of food for everyone. My husband and I made time to eat a full plate ourselves and I'm drooling right now just thinking about how delicious it all was. The Pumpkin Ravioli and Mini Baked Potatoes were my favorite! But I truly loved it ALL! I HIGHLY recommend Brancato's to anyone planning a special celebration. You will be in very good hands.

Sent on 10/17/2017

Hi Mallory,

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback, we loved being a part of your special day! It's great to hear that Emily made your planning easy and that everyone enjoyed the meal. We strive to make sure all guests feel included in the meal, no matter their dietary needs so it's great to hear everyone walked away satisfied!

We wish you nothing but happiness as you settle into married life. We look forward to hearing how you are doing in the future!

Take care,