64 Warren Street, Upton, MA 01568 Map · Phone number

About Braga Photography

Don't you love that feeling you get when you look at a great photo from years ago (or even from yesterday)? Photographs are nostalgic, inspirational & emotional - allowing you to relive a moment in time all over again. That's why I truly love what I do - photography is my way of leaving footprints and connecting to the world.

I consider it an honor to be chosen to document someone's wedding day, to capture their child's first week in the world or to photograph a black lab's wet nose pointing towards my lens. There is no rewind button in life, so it is my job to help you remember it, the way it truly happened. I love hearing that some of my clients' favorite photos are the ones that they never knew were being taken. Pretty awesome.

I am a photojournalist. I've been a vegetarian for 20 years. When I was 30 I wanted to be a National Geographic photographer. When I was 35, I became a mom to a super cute kid named Travis. My dog is the size of a small pony. My hubby and I are planning a trip to Italy for my 40th! I wear Toms (with orthodics!). I am a recycling addict. Love good crusty bread. My pet peeve are those bumper stickers that say "this car climbed Mt. Washington". My father is my hero. So is my mother. Someday I'm going to relive my high school years and drive an MG (racing green!).

Web35
Web35
4e82ea04cca5ba82 1343003842227 0420

3 Reviews for Braga Photography

Katie · Married on 08/18/2018

Alycia is amazing and the photos are stunning!

Sent on 08/26/2018

Eliza · Married on 06/23/2012

Braga Photography is amazing! Alycia is a wonderful photographer and was so much fun to work with. All of the photos came out so beautifully and she did such a wonderful job capturing the spirit and emotion of the day. The formal shots came out beautiful, but to me what was so special about Braga Photography, was Alycia's ability to capture the little moments of the day-- the laughing, the hugs, sneaking a quick kiss. These pictures that she took give me the chills to look at because they bring me right back to the moment that they happened! I had so much fun working with Alycia, she is so organized and efficient (and kept everyone moving quickly during the large family formal shots). I would 100% recommend Alycia to anyone looking for a wedding photographer-- she is the best!

Sent on 07/11/2012

Tanya · Married on 06/02/2007

Alycia was great. She had a wonderful personality and was very flexible with changes at the last minute. Pictures were beautiful and I would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 01/03/2011

Braga Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs

• 64 Warren Street Upton, 01568 See on map