Brackenridge Heights

Natrona Heights, PA View map

We offer an 100 seat upscale dining experience.
We also have rooms available for banquets, the Magnolia Room seats up to 35 guests and our Grand Room seats 200 guests.

Our culinary team, takes pride in sourcing all of our food locally or domestically.

For more information or to make a dining reservation please visit us at

www.BrackenridgeHeights.com

Describe your venue:

Banquet Hall
Country/Golf Club
Farm/Ranch
Historic Building
Mansion
Restaurant

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception

What event services do you offer?

Event Planner
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Emily Married on 09/07/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    This is a beautiful location - the building itself is quite old but has been very well taken care of, looks extremely elegant & picturesque as you're coming up the drive. The banquet hall is just perfect - two ornate fireplaces, a twisting staircase, simple chandeliers, a high vaulted ceiling, tall windows, textured painted walls. Outside there is a gazebo.
    Andrea Ruppert was my go-to woman there; they accommodated everything I asked for very graciously. The day of the wedding is always going to have slip-ups; for me, different tables for the reception had different numbers of people, & OF COURSE I had forgotten to match groups of people to specific tables, so neither myself nor the staff knew if "table 8" should contain 8 chairs or 10... By the time we found that out, I didn't have time to do anything about it. Andrea patiently sorted through all the name cards, counted up how many of which group were to a table, & assigned table numbers that way... she did what she had to do to avoid a crisis!
    This venue is kindof a steal on the value side. As long as you go over a certain amount for the food, you don't have a price to pay on the venue. However, make sure you do a taste-testing there to get an idea of how much (or how little!) you are serving your guests. My parents had eaten there before so we did not think a taste-testing would be necessary. BUT they do not serve restaurant-portions, which I naively assumed, so I'm afraid many of my guests probably went away hungry. That's embarrassing! They also forgot to make coffee.
    Our wedding was actually the first under Brackenridge's new ownership, new chef, etc. Given that we were their first wedding, I was very pleased with everything & I can recommend them 100% to anyone else. I can guarantee they have the coffee thing down by now!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
1299 Lane Avenue Natrona Heights, PA, 15065
Location of (Brackenridge Heights)

Brackenridge Heights frequently asked questions

What are the most important characteristics of Brackenridge Heights in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Brackenridge Heights for wedding events is known for:
  • Banquet Hall
  • Country/Golf Club
  • Farm/Ranch
  • Historic Building
  • Mansion
  • Restaurant

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Brackenridge Heights for wedding events?

Brackenridge Heights offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Covered Outdoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor

What kind of wedding events does Brackenridge Heights offer?

Brackenridge Heights offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception

What services does Brackenridge Heights offer for wedding events?

Brackenridge Heights offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Event Planner

What percentage of users recommend Brackenridge Heights and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Brackenridge Heights is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding

Wedding Venues