2000 Beaver Lakes Blvd, Aliquippa, PA 15001 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About The Club at Shadow Lakes

The Club at Shadow Lakes is a golf club and wedding venue that is situated in Aliquippa, Pennsylvania. Nestled in Western Pennsylvania’s picturesque rolling hills, this venue provides a tranquil atmosphere for weddings and other special occasions. It’s located just 15 minutes away from the airport in Pittsburgh, supplying added convenience for out-of-town guests.

Facilities and Capacity

This golf club offers both indoor and outdoor event spaces to host couples’ big days, accommodating events with up to 500 people. Couples may say their vows outside in front of their guests, surrounded by gorgeous golf-course views. They can later head inside to the Grand Ballroom, where a majestic staircase allows the newlyweds to make an unforgettable entrance. Floor-to-ceiling windows allow for plenty of natural light along with glimpses of the immaculately manicured landscaping.

The Club at Shadow Lakes boasts a professional staff that delights in helping clients turn their wedding visions into realities. They’re able to assist with a range of wedding-related celebrations, such as engagement parties, showers, rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. A dedicated event coordinator works closely with every couple, guiding them through the process of bringing their dream wedding to life. Additional services available at this venue include setup and cleanup, event rentals, pet-friendly areas, allowance of outside vendors, and more.

Cuisine

When hosting your special day here, you and your loved ones will get to partake in a delicious meal prepared by the golf club’s experienced catering team. From tasty hors d’oeuvres to tantalizing main dishes, the menus crafted at The Club at Shadow Lakes are designed to appeal to various tastes. Dining styles such as buffets, cocktail receptions, family-style service, plated service, stations, and others are all available. In addition, you may opt for either a limited or an open bar for your festivities, depending on what best suits your needs. This venue is able to provide an extensive array of bar services, including the following:

• Bartending service
  • Champagne toast
  • House beer, liquor, and wine
  • Premium liquor
  • Signature drink
  • Specialty beer and wine
Follow The Club at Shadow Lakes on

Other couples have also viewed

• Sewickley Heights Golf Club

11 Reviews for The Club at Shadow Lakes

• Tammy

Tammy H. · Married on 05/15/2021

Exceptional service

I recently had my wedding here, it was scheduled for last September, but due to Covid we had to push it further out needless to say I was heartbroken. From start to finish I had a wonderful experience Diane was always quick to respond whenever I had a question. I was allowed to come in multiple times to view the venue and get ideas on how I wanted it set up. We were allowed to do a beautiful ceiling display for our wedding where as some other places we had looked at did not allow that. When we were not able to have our wedding in September as we originally planned Diane sat down with me and we discussed our options she even called me on our original date to see how I was doing. I was nervous to try again in May, but my wedding was gorgeous it looked like a fairytale. All of my guest raved about how wonderful the food and the service was and how beautiful everything looked. Everyone enjoyed the gorgeous views from the huge scenic windows and the staircase made for a beautifully elegant entrance for my bridal walk to the alter with my father. I would recommend this place to any of my family or friends or anyone looking for a beautiful scenic venue with many wonderful places inside and out for photo opportunities.

Sent on 05/29/2021

Shalyn · Married on 06/09/2018

Just had the most beautiful wedding day from start to finish this past weekend on 6/9/18! We booked at The Club at Shadow Lakes in Aliquippa, PA, Beaver County, PA. What a great decision! They will work with you on providing a great event and keep within your budget when possible. The venue was FANTASTIC and beautiful! From the inside to outside surroundings all views are stunning and the staff is so helpful and willing to go above and beyond to fulfill your dream wedding or event. SO many people texted me after the wedding saying it was the best and most beautiful wedding they have been to! Book this place and you won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Alaischa · Married on 10/31/2015

I was skeptical reading the other comments about this vendor since it was the last on our list to look at and we hadn't fell in love with any of the others we looked at. Diane has been nothing but accommodating and prompt on her responses! We absolutely fell in love with the venue. I took my mom down to show her the venue and pay our deposit and as we got there Diane was leaving for the day but as soon as she saw us she came back inside to take care of us instead of allowing one of the other girls to handle it! She knew my name, my finances and my sons, as well as, our wedding date without looking. We had our food tasting and the food was phenomenal! The price is very affordable with the most expensive package (including food, bar, tax and gratuity being at $90/pp). I am glad I didn't let the fear of other reviews hold me back from this venue & can't wait for our big day with the Club at Shadow Lakes!

Sent on 01/04/2015

The Club at Shadow Lakes FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 300
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Linens
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Cake Cutting
    Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 19.95
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
    Champagne Toast
    House Beer
    House Liquor
    House Wine
    Open Bar
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Ballroom
    Banquet Hall
    Country/Golf Club
    Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Bar Services
    Outside Vendors
    Pet Friendly
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Buffet
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Specialty Beer
    Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available?
    Centerpieces
    Chairs
    Chair Covers
    Dance Floor
    Decor
    Furniture
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    May
    June
    July
    August
    September
    October
    November
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January
    February
    March
    April
    December

• 2000 Beaver Lakes Blvd Aliquippa, PA, 15001 See on map
    724-375-5511 (6) (Phone number)
    Location of (The Club at Shadow Lakes)

The Club at Shadow Lakes frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at The Club at Shadow Lakes?

The Club at Shadow Lakes includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:

• Bridal Suite
  • Linens
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables

At The Club at Shadow Lakes, what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost?

The Club at Shadow Lakes includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs:

• Cake Cutting
  • Server(s)

At The Club at Shadow Lakes, what does the bar service starting price include?

The bar service starting price at The Club at Shadow Lakes includes:

• Bartender(s)
  • Champagne Toast
  • House Beer
  • House Liquor
  • House Wine
  • Open Bar

What are the most important characteristics of The Club at Shadow Lakes in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by The Club at Shadow Lakes for wedding events is known for:

• Ballroom
  • Banquet Hall
  • Country/Golf Club
  • Restaurant

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at The Club at Shadow Lakes for wedding events?

The Club at Shadow Lakes offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:

• Indoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor
  • Scenic Views

What kind of wedding events does The Club at Shadow Lakes offer?

The Club at Shadow Lakes offers the following types of wedding events:

• Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party
  • Rehearsal Dinner

What services does The Club at Shadow Lakes offer for wedding events?

The Club at Shadow Lakes offers the following services for wedding events:

• Outside Vendors
  • Pet Friendly
  • Set Up
  • Wifi

What furniture and decorations does The Club at Shadow Lakes have available for wedding events?

The Club at Shadow Lakes offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:

• Centerpieces
  • Chairs
  • Chair Covers
  • Dance Floor
  • Decor
  • Furniture
  • Tables

What percentage of users recommend The Club at Shadow Lakes and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

The Club at Shadow Lakes is recommended by 36% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 2.5 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 2.8 in value, 2.6 in quality of service, 2.6 in flexibility, 2.5 in professionalism and 2.1 in average response time.