1090 Ala Napunani Street, 218, Honolulu, HI 96818 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

About Boyd "Luna" Lyons

Since 1995, I have enjoyed sharing my Aloha performing weddings for couples from Hawaii, the continental U.S., Canada, Australia, Tahiti, the Philippines, Japan, Korea, China, Germany, France, Great Britain, Holland, Latin America and many more.

Although a native born Hawaiian, I can relate to people from all parts of the world, having lived in Japan, Germany, Puerto Rico, California, Colorado and Texas.

Over these years, it is quite evident that people in love and who choose to come to the islands to get married, most often experience something very special, lasting in memory and are deeply touched by this place called, paradise.

If you're coming, "E komo mai" (welcome) and "Hoomaikai ana" (congratulations)!

Me ke Aloha pumehana (warmest aloha),

Pastor Luna

Follow Boyd "Luna" Lyons on

9 Reviews for Boyd "Luna" Lyons

1 User photo

Boyd "Luna" Lyons 1
  • Ladonna

Ladonna Robey · Married on 09/19/2019

Amazing! Luna is the best!

He was unbelievably amazing. He puts your mind, soul, and heart at ease. I can’t imagine a better officiant.

Sent on 09/22/2019
    Boyd "Luna" Lyons 2

Boyd "Luna" Lyons's reply:

LaDonna and John were a joy to work with along with their family at the rehearsal. I'm honored to have shared the Spirit of Aloha with them. Blessings!

Arlene · Married on 10/04/2013

Our wedding was set on the beach at Turtle Bay Resort. Having Pastor Luna as our officiant was so ideal. He performed our wedding ceremony with so much grace, enthusiasm, humor and professionalism that left a lasting impression on me, my husband and all our guests. His appearance, personality, demeanor, delivery of service was worth more than 5 stars. Our first meeting with him and his wife, Martha, was highly impressionable and they were wonderful to work with from the very beginning. He has a great website as well.

Sent on 11/11/2013

Karen · Married on 07/28/2013

Pastor Lyons performed our wedding ceremony at our destination wedding at Turtle Bay Resort. My husband and I had met him a few days prior to the wedding and were delighted at how personable and friendly he is. He was very flexible with our wedding ceremony and even allowed us to perform our own vows. He is vey charismatic and performed our wedding without a hitch. I would highly recommend Pastor Lyons.

Sent on 01/19/2014