85 South Main St., Fairport, NY 14450 Map · Phone number

About Bouquets By Bonnie

Bouquets By Bonnie is a flower and gift shop, in the historic village of Fairport, NY offering only the finest in fresh flowers. We specialize in unique, natural garden style designs for everyday occasions, sympathy, holidays and weddings. Each of our designs is a personalized blend of carefully selected flowers from around the world and our passion for fresh flowers shines through in everything we create! If you are looking for something a bit more permanent we also offer artificial and naturally dried botanicals as well as an array of unique gifts. Please stop by to visit or call us today to place your order and we will happily deliver it for you! (Locally or worldwide.)
We accept all major credit cards for your convenience.

Bouquets By Bonnie also offers you the finest in fresh wedding flowers! Whether your wedding is a grand scale event for five hundred guests or an intimate gathering of ten, we will work closely with you to create a wedding that is uniquely yours! Let us help you plan the wedding of your dreams with everything from bridal bouquets to reception centerpieces. We invite you to contact us to schedule an appointment for your complimentary wedding consultation.

Follow Bouquets By Bonnie on

Bouquets By Bonnie 6
Bouquets By Bonnie 7
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 08/11/2018

There aren’t words for how grateful we are for Bonnie

Bonnie is not only a very talented florist, she is one of the sweetest people EVER! She was so accommodating and helpful through the whole planning process. I had a vision and she executed it with perfection. She gave us her undivided attention on our day and we can’t thank her enough for that.

Sent on 01/27/2019
    Bouquets By Bonnie 8
    Bouquets By Bonnie 9
    Bouquets By Bonnie 10
    Bouquets By Bonnie 11
    Bouquets By Bonnie 12

Bouquets By Bonnie's reply:

AHHH, I love you guys!! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your very special day! I wish you both all the love and happiness in the world!

Megan · Married on 08/04/2018

Embraced our vision with enthusiasm and put her creative touch on everything. We loved her work!

Sent on 09/24/2018
    Bouquets By Bonnie 13
    Bouquets By Bonnie 14
    Bouquets By Bonnie 15
    Bouquets By Bonnie 16
    Bouquets By Bonnie 17

Renee · Married on 04/29/2017

I do not know much about flowers so I was nervous to meet with a florist. Bonnie made me feel very comfortable and helped guide me through the decision making process. She listened to what I wanted and had great suggestions for colors. The flowers at my wedding were absolutely beautiful and fresh! Bonnie is friendly and easy to work with, and affordable. Thanks Bonnie!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Bouquets By Bonnie FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 140.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Preppy, Romantic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Single Flowers

• Fotoimpressions Wedding Photography
    Fotoimpressions Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

Bouquets by Bonnie has consistently produced some of the most creative and eye-catching floral arrangements and bridal bouquets that I've ever had the pleasure of photographing. Bonnie is a very warm and sweet individual whose reputation is outstanding not only for the product and service she delivers, but also for her outstanding customer service.

• Tressa Marie Photography
    Tressa Marie Photography Wedding Photographers

Bonnie is such a fun & sweet person and an incredible floral designer to work with. Anytime my clients tell me they've selected Bonnie to do their bouquets, I know they're going to be amazing!

• 85 South Main St. Fairport, 14450 See on map