2567 Shauna Dr, Aurora, IL 60538 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Boulder Terrace Sound

Boulder Terrace Sound is a professional DJ company based near Aurora, Illinois that serves couples all over the Chicago Suburbs and Norther Illinois. I am Jeff Doyle, the Owner/DJ, and I have been entertaining as a disc jockey for over 15 years. I dedicate myself to be an excellent DJ because I absolutely love what I do! In addition to providing a variety of music for your big day, my passionate company also offers event coordination, entertainment services and an outstanding Master of Ceremonies. My goal is to ensure your wedding is stress-free and everything you dreamed it to be. Boulder Terrace Sound offers all-inclusive packages to ensure your celebration is taken care of from start to finish.

I offer each couple a complimentary consultation beforehand, to determine if I am a good fit for you, and to answer any questions you may have. This no-obligation consultation can even be done in the comfort of your own home, a Panera Bread nearby, or video consultaion via ZOOM. My music library ranges from but not limited to: Oldies, Motown, Disco, 80's, 90's, 2000's, Hip-Hop, Pop, Rock, Country, Remixes, and EDM. Services include:

• MC
  • Microphones
  • Sound and PA system
  • ONLY 1 event per day
  • Liability Insurance

Other Services
In addition to providing high-quality DJ services for couples all over Illinois, Northwest Indiana and Southern Wisconsin. Additional services include:

• Uplighting

photo ashley farm 51 80758 161059239325394

46 Reviews for Boulder Terrace Sound

Emily C. · Getting married on 05/08/2022

Amazing! Made our night!

We had to cut our guest list down to 50 people due to Covid so we were worried about the dance area looking empty. Jeff was amazing and had at least half to most of our guests on the dance floor all night! The next day people were raving about how much fun he was and how awesome it is that he took requests so many people got to hear a song that for sure got them on the dance floor. He took charge when needed (wrangled our rowdy wedding party for introductions) and stepped back too at times. 100% recommend to hire Jeff from Boulder Terrace Sound!

Sent on 09/03/2020

Marta · Married on 10/12/2019

Jeff--best dj ever!

If you are looking for a DJ...look no further...YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED ..Due to COVID, we had to postpone our wedding 3 times (and also find 3 different DJs). Thankfully, the last DJ was JEFF!! From our first phone call, to our first meet, JEFF was very friendly and SUPER energetic! We only met for about an hour and had a couple of phone calls and he literally played OUR DREAM music. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ to play at our wedding. Everyone stayed on the dance floor all night long!!
    THANK YOU SO MUCH JEFF!!!!!!

Sent on 09/14/2020

Alanna · Married on 08/16/2019

DJ Jeff is the absolute best!

Jeff was our wedding DJ on 8.16.19 and everything was AMAZING! He was incredibly helpful throughout the planning process, he was available all the time to answer questions. I am very type A, and like to have every little detail planned out and perfect, and with my constant questions he never once made me feel like I was annoying him! He explained everything to us very clearly and he even had a planning packet for us which I absolutely loved and it made the planning process easy. Our garter song was “American Woman” and one of our requests for him was to do a voice over to say “Canadian” instead since I am a Canadian and Jeff was totally on board with it and people loved that he switched up the song! Jeff was there for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Jeff arrived early to have plenty of time to set up all areas he was going to need to have equipment at. One of my concerns was that The events of our wedding were back to back and I didn’t want to have a huge lag in entertainment for our guests, so Jeff did a tour of the venue so he could get an up close and personal visual layout of our venue so that he could be super prepared with a game plan before being there! On the wedding day, he arrived early and was extremely organized and didn’t skip a beat throughout the entire day. During dinner Jeff was able to go around and introduce himself to all our guests so they knew they could make music requests with him during the reception (this is something I have personally never seen a DJ do at a wedding and I thought was just a really nice personal touch). He was very respectful of our do not play list! During the reception, he kept the party GOING! Everybody had a blast, and danced all night. His booth set up looked great and the party lighting made the fun atmosphere we wanted real come together. I would recommend Jeff to any bride that asks my opinion or to anyone looking for a DJ for any event. He truly had a huge part in making our day perfect.

Sent on 09/26/2019

Boulder Terrace Sound's reply:

This wedding was fantastic with lots of dancing and an awesome couple to work with as well...thanks again for letting me be part of your special day....Alanna and Jason , you are the best!!!!!!!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Boulder Terrace Sound Pricing

Boulder Terrace Sound Price Rates

Boulder Terrace Sound FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 895.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1295.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 350.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Uplighting

• Fun Fun Fun DJs Wedding DJs

If we're already booked, we refer Jeff @ BTS. His experience & fun personality will create a GREAT wedding for you!

• Whitetail Ridge Golf Club Country Club Weddings

Jeff at Boulder Terrace Sound is an excellent DJ! He has done many weddings at Whitetail Ridge and everything always goes smoothly. He is very professional from start to finish and he keeps everyone at the party having fun and on the dance floor. I would highly recommend choosing Boulder Terrace Sound as your wedding DJ!

• 2567 Shauna Dr Aurora, IL, 60538 See on map
    815-501-4715 (Phone number)
    Call anytime
    Location of (Boulder Terrace Sound)