Boulder Terrace Sound

Chicago, IL View map

$1,295 Most Popular Price

Boulder Terrace Sound is a professional DJ company based near Aurora, Illinois that serves couples all over the Chicago Suburbs and Northern Illinois. I am Jeff Doyle, the Owner/DJ, and I have been entertaining as a disc jockey for over 20 years. I dedicate myself to be an excellent DJ because I absolutely love what I do! In addition to providing a variety of music for your big day, my passionate company also offers event coordination, entertainment services and an outstanding Master of Ceremonies. My goal is to ensure your wedding is stress-free and everything you dreamed it to be. Boulder Terrace Sound offers all-inclusive packages to ensure your celebration is taken care of from start to finish.

I offer each couple a complimentary consultation beforehand, to determine if I am a good fit for you, and to answer any questions you may have. This no-obligation consultation can even be done in the comfort of your own home, a Panera Bread nearby, or video consultaion via ZOOM. My music library ranges from but not limited to: Oldies, Motown, Disco, 80's, 90's, 2000's, Hip-Hop, Pop, Rock, Country, Remixes, and EDM. Services include:

• MC
  • Microphones
  • Sound and PA system
  • ONLY 1 event per day
  • Liability Insurance

Other Services
In addition to providing high-quality DJ services for couples all over Illinois, Northwest Indiana and Southern Wisconsin. Additional services include:

• Uplighting
  • Ceremony music
  • Extra sound system

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$895

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,295

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$350

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting

Emily C. Getting married on 05/08/2022

Amazing! Made our night!

We had to cut our guest list down to 50 people due to Covid so we were worried about the dance area looking empty. Jeff was amazing and had at least half to most of our guests on the dance floor all night! The next day people were raving about how much fun he was and how awesome it is that he took requests so many people got to hear a song that for sure got them on the dance floor. He took charge when needed (wrangled our rowdy wedding party for introductions) and stepped back too at times. 100% recommend to hire Jeff from Boulder Terrace Sound!
    Morgan K. Married on 10/14/2021

Great Experience

Jeff did a great job throughput. He helped with the planning to make sure we had a great flow for the night. He did a great job with music throughout and got even the pickiest guests up dancing! It was a wonderful night!
    Kim M. Married on 10/09/2021

Jeff was great!

Jeff was very responsive and helpful! His Dj services were great, he helped us figure out exactly what we wanted to hear during our multicultural wedding! I would recommend Jeff to my friends and family!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Pricing

Boulder Terrace Sound Price Rates

Fun Fun Fun DJs Fun Fun Fun DJs Wedding DJs

If we're already booked, we refer Jeff @ BTS. His experience & fun personality will create a GREAT wedding for you!

Whitetail Ridge Golf Club Whitetail Ridge Golf Club Country Club Weddings

Jeff at Boulder Terrace Sound is an excellent DJ! He has done many weddings at Whitetail Ridge and everything always goes smoothly. He is very professional from start to finish and he keeps everyone at the party having fun and on the dance floor. I would highly recommend choosing Boulder Terrace Sound as your wedding DJ!

Chicago, IL, 60538
815-501-4715

Call anytime
Location of (Boulder Terrace Sound)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding