384 Carol Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15241 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 70

About Boudoir By Sasha Danielle

Boudoir By Sasha Danielle is a wedding photographer operating in the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area. Owner Sasha strives to elevate her subjects, making them feel confident before the camera. Her wedding boudoir photoshoots are a fun gift for partners. She is also available for intimate portrait sessions and more. This talented photographer has been featured in publications nationwide and creates images with a high-contrast, glamorous, and glossy feel.

Boudoir By Sasha Danielle offers to-be-weds a range of services and makes each of her subjects feel comfortable in front of the camera. Her finished photos are available as both digital field and printed photos, which make great keepsakes. She can also provide access to negatives, so couples can reproduce their photographs should they ever have need.

Follow Boudoir By Sasha Danielle on

24 Reviews for Boudoir By Sasha Danielle

• Loren

Loren K. · Getting married on 07/01/2023

Empowering Self Love Session

My fiancé proposed just before the pandemic arrived. Even without the added restrictions, we already knew that we wanted to enjoy a long engagement anyway. Since serious wedding planning wasn’t an immediate priority, it gave us the time for self-reflection and the opportunity to gain clarity on our love; for each other and of ourselves. I feel like the past few years of my life have been full of remarkable transformations; mentally, physically, and spiritually. And to think, as a teenager I imagined life in my 30’s would be “boring”. It’s true, we are prone to fall into repetitive patterns and feel as if we are running on autopilot at times, but we must not ever forget that we have the power to choose; a new perspective, a new attitude, a new path. Somewhere along this journey, I crossed paths with this sparkly sensation called Sasha Danielle. She’s one of many beautiful souls that entered my life when I made bold choices. I knew that if anyone was going to see me through the lens of a camera the way I wanted to see myself, as a shining light of divine joy in this world, it would be this talented babe! And WOW, did she ever amaze! So many of the images touched my soul in a way that words could not express. When she asked me to ambassador her brand with a testimony, I immediately said “Yes!”. How could I not want her praises to be echoed? Every woman needs this! I’ll be forever grateful for this experience and to have these captivating images in PRINT to remind myself of who I truly am. I confidently love my fiancé, my daughters, my family, and my friends because I love myself fiercely and genuinely appreciate life’s little miracles. We all have the capability to love like this! Sasha’s ability to capture it and show it to you is incredibly empowering.

Sent on 11/13/2020
  • Alecia

Alecia · Getting married on 09/10/2022

I'm In Love With Me

So. I saw my pictures last night. I don't know who that woman was, but she is seggsy seggsy let me tell you! ☺️

Not only did I see myself smoking hot, there were pictures where Sasha caught me looking just...pretty! And pretty is not a word I'd use to describe me. Some where I looked like I had fire behind my eyes, some were so bright they radiated with energy and love. Some images...I obviously knew it was me, but it was such a new perspective it sort of threw me off at times.

I even looked shy in one, which has never been a part of me so... I'm not even sure where the look was conjured from! 🤣

I am amazed at all the different parts of me I can look at now with these prints and see. Share and appreciate! On days when I am low I plan on reaching for my album to remind myself what a beautiful multi faceted woman I have become, and it shows!

Annnnnd in my package I got two glitter enhanced photos. YOU KNOW HOW I LOVE GLITTER FOLKS.😮😆 So. Yes. I haven't gotten the smile off my face since I left her studio last night.

😌 Me at 3 am sleeping. Just a smiling.

Sent on 05/05/2021

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Boudoir By Sasha Danielle FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 350
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    High-Res Images
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 350
    High-Res Images
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Natural
    Traditional
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Video
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Proofs

• 384 Carol Ave Pittsburgh, PA, 15241 See on map
    Location of (Boudoir By Sasha Danielle)

Boudoir By Sasha Danielle frequently asked questions

What photography services does Boudoir By Sasha Danielle include in the starting price?

Boudoir By Sasha Danielle includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• High-Res Images
  • Prints

What photography services does Boudoir By Sasha Danielle include in their most popular wedding package?

Boudoir By Sasha Danielle includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• High-Res Images
  • Prints

What photography styles does Boudoir By Sasha Danielle offer?

Boudoir By Sasha Danielle offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does Boudoir By Sasha Danielle offer?

Boudoir By Sasha Danielle offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Video

What photography materials does Boudoir By Sasha Danielle offer for wedding events?

Boudoir By Sasha Danielle offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Boudoir By Sasha Danielle and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Boudoir By Sasha Danielle is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.