17 Two Sisters Lane, Boothbay, ME 04537 Map · Phone number

About Bonnie's A Cut Above

Let us give you the look that lasts a lifetime. I promise to give you unparralled sevice for your individual needs!........................................................................................................................................................................................We Do Miles for Styles! Specialized Wedding Styling for in salon or on-site service! Established 1985.  Location Beautiful Boothbay, Maine and surrounding areas!  .......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Other couples have also viewed

• GLOW Tanning Spa LLC
f7386246ccebfdcb Sebasco shoot
lionell2

20 Reviews for Bonnie's A Cut Above

Samantha · Married on 06/24/2017

I had Bonnie's crew come on site for bride and bridal party hair for my wedding. They did an absolutely fantastic job!! I cannot say enough about how much I LOVED my hair!! They were very professional and accommodating, adding in my Nana and another bridesmaid last minute! I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for wedding hair services!

Sent on 07/01/2017

Kelsey · Married on 06/11/2017

Bonnie was fantastic! She was very flexible at accommodating our Sunday ceremony. My hair looked perfect and stayed through our outdoor ceremony and the rest of the night. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/02/2017

Emily · Married on 06/03/2017

Bonnie was great to work with. She came to me on the morning of my wedding and worked in an unconventional space (a cabin) with all of my family and friends in and out all morning, and only had a wood stove to put all her tools on and was totally unfazed by that. My hair looked amazing, exactly what I had imagined, and stayed put all day long. During my trial Bonnie was flexible and willing to adjust on a dime to get everything right. All of my girls also looked amazing, Bonnie even did a fantastic job styling my friend with an undercut! I highly recommend working with her.

Sent on 06/25/2017

Award

Bonnie's A Cut Above FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 65.00
    $ 50.00
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Salon
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Coloring
    Extensions
    Haircuts
    Perm
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• From This Day Forward traveling wedding makeup service Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have been working with Bonnie and her staff since 2001. They are professional, fun and extremely talented! If you are getting married in the greater Boothbay Harbor area, don't hesitate to give them a call and check their schedule. You will be happy you did!

• 17 Two Sisters Lane Boothbay, 04537 See on map
    2076336216 (Phone number)
    Location of (Bonnie's A Cut Above)