Bondville Bloomists

6 Reviews for Bondville Bloomists

• Caroline

Caroline Diamand · Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing job!!

Kate and Sherry did an absolutely amazing job with our flowers! I told them our wedding colors, and showed them some inspirational pictures and they created exactly what I was looking for. We had gorgeous bridal bouquets, 2 grapevine wreaths that hung on the chapel doors, a spray of flowers over the easel for our welcome sign, incredible tall arrangements in sap buckets for the alter, and mason jar arrangements on the tables at the reception. Fit our Vermont barn wedding theme perfectly! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Cicely

Cicely · Married on 08/03/2019

Wonderful florists

Kate and Sherri are so creative and amazing at what they do. I first met with Kate more than a year before my wedding and she was immediately so excited to work with me and help me create my "vision", even though I didn't have much of an idea of what I wanted! The two of them are so knowledgeable about flowers and they created the most beautiful bouquets and arrangements, just based upon our conversations and some swatches and magazine pictures I gave them. Kate worked hard to make sure we used the budget appropriately and I trusted her completely to make good decisions about what would be used to make that happen. She and Sherri were flexible and accommodating and I had a wonderful time working with them. Thank you to you both!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Linda · Married on 06/29/2017

I am writing as the mother of the bride and event coordinator! Bondville Bloomist was the absolutely best florist for her wedding. My daughter provided pictures of her dream flowers and Bondville Bloomist absolutely created her dream bouquets and and centerpieces. They were extremely flexible and accommodated all of our changes. We met with them maybe 3 times and each time creative ideas were offered, working within our bed get the entire time. The wedding flowers were absolutely breathtaking and award winning, I truly wish I could post pictures. When I think back of the day, it is the flowers and their beauty that I remember most!

Sent on 07/01/2017

• Bondville, 05340 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Bondville Bloomists)