6326 Main Street, Manchester Center, VT 05255 Map · Phone number

About Lily of the Valley Florist

Lily of the Valley Florist is a Manchester, Vermont based florist that serves the surrounding areas for weddings and events. Owner, Peggy Brockett has been providing couples with unforgettable wedding and event flowers for over 27 years. We take pride in creating a customized wedding to encompass the couple's vision, personal styles and budget. Our goal at the Lily of the Valley is to make your creative dreams a reality and bring your inspiration to life to create an everlasting memory of your wedding day. We can't wait to work with you! Find more examples of our work at https://www.flickr.com/photos/167999618@N08/

Follow Lily of the Valley Florist on

20 Reviews for Lily of the Valley Florist

• Casey

Casey J. · Married on 09/19/2020

Absolutely beautiful arrangements!

I booked Lily of the Valley rather last minute (in wedding terms) for my backup plan, COVID wedding. I live in RI and arranged everything with Peggy via email. She was extremely responsive, and even provided a gallery of past weddings they had done to help me choose what I wanted. She was also extremely flexible when I needed to add items later on (cake flowers, corsages). Lily of the Valley absolutely nailed the look I was going for! My bridal bouquet was identical to the picture I had emailed Peggy, and I could not have been happier. We received so many compliments on all of the florals. I am so glad I used Lily of the Valley! I would 100% recommend booking them for your event!

Sent on 09/30/2020
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 06/08/2019

An amazing florist!

Lily of the Valley is the exclusive florist to the venue we used for our wedding (Hildene); some couples/families might be a little nervous about being unable to select their own florist, but Peggy and her team are truly fabulous! I felt I was reasonably unclear and indecisive about what I wanted, but Peggy was able to take my ramblings and formulate them into my exact vision – I was literally giddy when she dropped off the bouquets to the bridal suite! Before the wedding, she personally hand-pinned every boutonniere to our groomsmen, fathers, and grandfathers to ensure everyone looked uniform; Lily of the Valley even made a mini boutonniere for our 4-year-old ring bearer that was insanely cute! After the wedding, my mother took my bouquet to a local florist (in Westchester County, NY) to have it preserved and the owner at that location made mention of how high quality the blooms Peggy and her team used. If you’re getting married in Manchester, you cannot go wrong with Lily of the Valley!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Julie · Married on 06/01/2019

She just wants the best for you and your wedding!

Peggy and her team are simply amazing. She is incredibly responsive and was happy to accommodate last minute requests and plenty of changes I wanted to make during the planning process. Peggy knows Hildene so well she was able to help me focus on where flowers make the biggest impact and where I could let the natural beauty speak for itself and was full of ideas for re-purposing the ceremony flowers for the reception. The bouquets were lush and gorgeous and the flowers were all delivered to our bridal suite right on schedule. Working with Peggy was one of the easiest parts of wedding planning!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Lily of the Valley Florist FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Country
    Glamorous
    Romantic
    Rustic
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Samples
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• 6326 Main Street Manchester Center, VT, 05255 See on map
    Monday-Friday 8-5 Saturday 9-2 Or by appointment
    Location of (Lily of the Valley Florist)