Bakersfield, VT 05441 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Creative Muse Floral Design

Weddings are my thing and your vision realized is my priority! I've been putting my creativity to work in wedding floral design for nearly twenty years. Creative Muse Floral Design is a private design studio specializing in weddings exclusively. My cozy barn studio is located in the foothills of the Green Mountains and I focus on destination weddings throughout Northwest and Central Vermont. Are you getting married at one of Vermont's renowned ski resorts, wedding barns, or a perfect private venue? Is the visual aesthetic of your wedding day a priority? We should chat! I book a limited number of weddings each season and start booking 6-12 months in advance. I only book one wedding per weekend, so you get my undivided attention.

Follow Creative Muse Floral Design on

yassick

52 Reviews for Creative Muse Floral Design

• W

Wesley · Married on 07/20/2018

Perfection. That is about the best word I can use to describe our entire experience working with Sarah Jo at Creative Muse Floral Design. From start to finish, this was exactly what you want a vendor experience to be. When we started the process, we had no clue what we really wanted our day to look like. She had an amazing process to listen to us and help us discern exactly what we wanted. She came back with an initial design that didn't hit the right note, but it helped us realize what we liked and did not like. She came back with a second design. I asked for bold and boy did she give it to me. This time the palette was perfect, but the designs were a bit too much for our small gathering. The third time, she got it just right. It was exactly what we were looking for in a floral presentation. We were thousands of miles a way, and she was putting us at ease. She kept in regular communication. We happened to be near her about 4 months before the wedding and got to meet her. You know how you meet someone and you just know a match is perfect? That is what it felt like meeting with her in person. Within seconds, I could tell I loved her vibe. She continued to refine the concept during our conversation. She gave us tips about the venue and other vendors. It was simply incredible. The week of the wedding she kept sending amazing emails and texts cheering us on and giving us updates. Her message the day before the ceremony when she purchased many of the flowers told me that our day would be perfect. And it was! Stunning does not even capture how she made us look. Everyone at the wedding wanted to have their picture with our arbor because it was so gorgeous. I cannot recommend her enough. The pictures of her work speak for itself, but if you are looking to be taken care of, heard, and made to feel like you need not worry about anything, this is the floral designer for you. She gave us a day we will never forget, and one that will always look amazing in our photos and videos.

Creative Muse Floral Design 1
    Creative Muse Floral Design 7
    Creative Muse Floral Design 8
    Creative Muse Floral Design 9

Jaime · Married on 01/06/2018

Sarah Jo was amazing! All it took was a short telephone conversation for her to know what I was looking for as far as design style, look and feel. She exceeded my expectations and even accommodated me when I called the day before and added another piece for the wall behind where the ceremony was taking place. Trust me when I say you are in the best hands with Sarah jo!

Creative Muse Floral Design 10
    Creative Muse Floral Design 11
    Creative Muse Floral Design 12
    Creative Muse Floral Design 13
    Creative Muse Floral Design 14

Anne · Married on 10/28/2017

I have had the pleasure of working with Sarah Jo on two weddings. After seeing the beautiful work that she did with my daughter Merrill’s wedding I knew that when Ali got engaged one of my first calls was going to be to Sarah Jo to see if she was free to do another wedding for our family.
    The best part about working with Sarah Jo is her responsiveness and professionalism. She is thorough with her initial interview questions to help you settle in on the overall look and feel that you want for your flowers. She is thoughtful about your requests and is able to put together arrangements that are truly breathtaking.
    With our recent wedding I was thrilled with how everything came together. Our venue was rustic with a wooden ceiling and a large stone fireplace. Sarah Jo’s flower arrangements added the elegance that we wanted for this venue. Additionally, her bouquets and boutonnieres were all that we hoped for. The bridesmaids wore neutral colored dresses so the flowers provided the pop of color that we were looking for.
    If you are looking for a person who will act as a consultant for your wedding flower needs, Sarah Jo is the best choice. She listened to our ideas and was able to lend her expertise to make the flowers for both my daughters’ wedding exquisite. Our guests still talk about them!

Creative Muse Floral Design FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Creative Muse Floral Design 1
    $100 off your wedding flowers!
    Tell us you found us on WeddingWire when you book your wedding with us and we'll give you a $100 discount (Your total proposal must exceed $1200).

• The Barn at Boyden Farm
    The Barn at Boyden Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

It is always a pleasure to have Sarah Jo's creative touch added to the beautiful decor and table designs within the Barn. Sarah Jo works closely with her clients to add just what they have in mind for their personalized look and design. Sarah Jo has many items to compliment the flowers such as votives, lanterns and more. Sarah Jo is thoughtful and considerate of the other vendors as we all work together to prepare the wedding and reception space.

• North Photography
    North Photography Wedding Photographers

Sarah Jo is a gem to work with and really has an eye for floral beauty and design.

• Finishing Touch
    Finishing Touch Wedding Hair & Makeup

You have never seen bouquets like the ones Sarah Jo creates. Every time I see a photo of her newest creation I am always breathless. She can obviously do the traditional but if you want something a little out of the box Sarah Jo is your florist!

• Bakersfield, VT 05441 See on map
    Private studio. By appointment only.