5139 Egypt Rd, Bakersfield, VT 05441 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Creative Muse Floral Design

Weddings are my thing and your vision realized is my priority! I've been putting my creativity to work in wedding floral design for nearly twenty years. Creative Muse Floral Design is a private design studio specializing in weddings exclusively. My cozy barn studio is located in the foothills of the Green Mountains and I focus on destination weddings throughout Northwest and Central Vermont. Are you getting married at one of Vermont's renowned ski resorts, wedding barns, or a perfect private venue? Is the visual aesthetic of your wedding day a priority? We should chat! I book a limited number of weddings each season and start booking 6-12 months in advance. I only book one wedding per weekend, so you get my undivided attention.

Follow Creative Muse Floral Design on

Other couples have also viewed

• New Leaf Organics

62 Reviews for Creative Muse Floral Design

• Kaitlin

Kaitlin M. · Getting married on 10/08/2021

Gorgeous Flowers!

Words can't describe how grateful I am that I chose Sarah as the florist for my wedding. First of all she is warm, friendly and very easy to work with! She made things simple by asking all the right questions in our initial meeting, and when I wasn't sure of how I wanted certain things to look she gave her expert suggestions and advice. She was also extremely flexible when I had to downsize my guest list due to the pandemic and therefore make adjustments to what I needed for flowers. The day of the wedding I didn't have to worry about flowers at all - Sarah delivered the flowers to both the locations of the bridal party and groomsmen, and set up all the flowers for the centerpieces, accent plants and arbor. She even made a point to explain to me and my bridesmaids how best to hold the flowers for the photos and it made a huge difference in how the photos turned out! The flowers for my wedding were even better than what I had envisioned! Sarah's work is flawless and I HIGHLY recommend her! Thank you Sarah!

Sent on 08/31/2020

Haley · Married on 06/19/2021

Everything I wanted & more!

The arrangements that Sarah put together for us were astounding. She brought my vision to life. During the entire planing process I was confident that she knew my exact vision and would exceed my expectations. The amount of florals that I needed changed a few times during the planning process and Sarah always made time to talk and make sure I was getting exactly what I wanted. Once Sarah was done working her magic on our venue, I felt like I was in a fairytale. Throughout the night guests were complimenting the florals--they still are weeks later! I cannot recommend Creative Muse Floral Design enough.

Sent on 07/10/2021
  • Karley

Karley F. · Married on 06/05/2021

Absolutely AMAZING!!

Sarah Jo is absolutely AMAZING! I am speechless and in absolute awe with what she did for our special day. I don't think I have the right words to describe how insanely talented her and her crew are! Not only was she super great to work with she went above and beyond to ensure that everything was perfect and unique. She took my boho/vintage vision and turned it into everything we could have imagined and more! She decorated our ceremony and reception with the most amazing details and even added details and touches we hadn't discussed- it was drool worthy amazing! My wedding bouquet will easily be something I remember forever - it was GORGEOUS! If you want your special day to feel magical and to day dream about your florals for days to come - creative muse is without a doubt the way to go!!

Sent on 06/06/2021

Creative Muse Floral Design FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Country
    Eclectic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Single Flowers

1 Real Wedding

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Creative Muse Floral Design 1
    $100 off your wedding flowers!
    Tell us you found us on WeddingWire when you book your wedding with us and we'll give you a $100 discount (Your total proposal must exceed $1200).

• The Barn at Boyden Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

It is always a pleasure to have Sarah Jo's creative touch added to the beautiful decor and table designs within the Barn. Sarah Jo works closely with her clients to add just what they have in mind for their personalized look and design. Sarah Jo has many items to compliment the flowers such as votives, lanterns and more. Sarah Jo is thoughtful and considerate of the other vendors as we all work together to prepare the wedding and reception space.

• North Photography Wedding Photographers

Sarah Jo is a gem to work with and really has an eye for floral beauty and design.

• Finishing Touch Wedding Hair & Makeup

You have never seen bouquets like the ones Sarah Jo creates. Every time I see a photo of her newest creation I am always breathless. She can obviously do the traditional but if you want something a little out of the box Sarah Jo is your florist!

• 5139 Egypt Rd Bakersfield, VT, 05441 See on map
    802-782-4541 (Phone number)
    Private studio. By appointment only.
    Location of (Creative Muse Floral Design)