Creative Muse Floral Design

Bakersfield, VT View map

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Weddings are my thing and your vision realized is my priority! I've been putting my creativity to work in wedding floral design for nearly twenty years. Creative Muse Floral Design is a private design studio specializing in weddings exclusively. My cozy barn studio is located in the foothills of the Green Mountains and I focus on destination weddings throughout Northwest and Central Vermont. Are you getting married at one of Vermont's renowned ski resorts, wedding barns, or a perfect private venue? Is the visual aesthetic of your wedding day a priority? We should chat! I book a limited number of weddings each season and start booking 6-12 months in advance. I only book one wedding per weekend, so you get my undivided attention.

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Eclectic
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Message vendor

• Jill
    Jill K. Married on 09/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Incredibly personalized and beautiful!

I enjoyed my experience with SJ from the start! Of all the florists I talked to, I knew she was the one right away due to her attention to detail in our initial call which made me feel like she would bring my vision to life, whatever that vision may be. As far as florals go, I knew how to describe my "vibe" but did not have any sense of what exact flowers I wanted or how to turn that "vibe" into a reality. SJ made me feel so comfortable and like it was okay to not know everything, and that I was in good hands. As some pieces of my vision changed in the months leading up to the wedding, SJ was so helpful in working through what it would take to achieve everything I wanted. My venue was beautiful as is, but I cannot even describe the way SJ and her team were able to transform it. It was absolutely stunning!
    Campbell D. Married on 09/03/2022

Extraordinary Floral Talent

SJ is an incredible floral artist. She did an extraordinary job working with us to establish a decorative vision for our wedding, and executed it with creativity, artistry, and joy! Our flowers were more beautiful than we could have imagined, thanks to SJ and her team. And, she鈥檚 as lovely and kind as she is talented! We are so grateful for her, and would work with her again in a heartbeat.
  • Erin
    Erin C. Married on 07/29/2022

Floral Vision Exceeded Expection

CreativeMuse was one of the best wedding decisions I've ever made! The attention to detail, creative ideas, and flexibility really made me beyond satisfied as a client. Because I was on a budget, I was worried my vision would be completely changed, but it wasn't! SJ created a plan proposal that touched on everything I desired! I'll always remember walking into my venue and seeing the perfectly placed florals/greenery arranged throughout the room. You would be doing yourself a disservice if you didn't use CreativeMuse. I'm thankful such a core memory was made because of this stand out vendor.
  • illustration stars

185 photos 路 09/16/2017

Deals

Creative Muse Floral Design 1
Offer
Tell us you found us on WeddingWire when you book your wedding with us and we'll give you a $100 discount (Your total proposal must exceed $1200).

The Barn at Boyden Farm The Barn at Boyden Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

It is always a pleasure to have Sarah Jo's creative touch added to the beautiful decor and table designs within the Barn. Sarah Jo works closely with her clients to add just what they have in mind for their personalized look and design. Sarah Jo has many items to compliment the flowers such as votives, lanterns and more. Sarah Jo is thoughtful and considerate of the other vendors as we all work together to prepare the wedding and reception space.

North Photography North Photography Wedding Photographers

Sarah Jo is a gem to work with and really has an eye for floral beauty and design.

Finishing Touch Finishing Touch Wedding Hair & Makeup

You have never seen bouquets like the ones Sarah Jo creates. Every time I see a photo of her newest creation I am always breathless. She can obviously do the traditional but if you want something a little out of the box Sarah Jo is your florist!

Peak Entertainment
5.0 out of 5 rating , 4 Reviews
路 Wedding Videographers

5139 Egypt Rd Bakersfield, VT, 05441
802-782-4541

Private studio. By appointment only.
Location of (Creative Muse Floral Design)

Other vendors in Burlington for your wedding