236 Lower Michigan Rd., Pittsfield, VT 05762 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Tweed River Video

Fine Wedding Films, hand crafted in Vermont.

We know you are unique, we insure you get the personal attention you deserve by taking only a limited number of weddings each season. With meticulous planning and an unobtrusive style, we create cinematic productions that are beautiful, personal, natural and moving.

I am a member of The Vermont Association of Wedding Professionals.

4 Reviews for Tweed River Video

Jorie · Married on 08/20/2011

Marion was awesome. Our wedding video is totally phenomenal and each time I watch it I get to time warp right back to our glorious day. She was very professional and responsive prior to our big day, and then on the day of, I barely saw her - yet she caught everything! Love, love, love.

Sent on 05/24/2012

Jennifer · Married on 05/07/2011

In the beginning stages of planning our wedding, we wrestled with the idea of hiring a videographer. We felt like it was a frivolous expense, and should we really do it? We were working with Carrie from Storied Events in Stowe, Vermont and while discussing our dilemna, she advised us to contact Marion from Tweed River Video- she thought we would be a good fit...and of course, she was right. Marion was prompt with her responses to every question, took the time to explain her services and pricing in detail, and just seemed to be the real deal. After giving it some real thought, we decided to have a videographer after all, and we wouldn't have picked anyone but Marion. She captured the essense of our wedding to a "t" and snuck up on all those moments that are so fleeting, that we wouldn't and couldn't see, b/c number 1, the day goes by like a flash, and number 2, we couldn't be everywhere, but now we can relive the moments that we missed on our wedding day! It can be a bit of an expense, but when we saw the finished product, and we watched my normally reserved husband slowly mouth the word "WOW" when he saw me for the first time during our first look, we realized we had made the right decision, because THAT kind of moment CAN'T be captured in a photo. Thanks Marion, for being a huge part of our day and for being you- your gift of catching moments is truly that- a gift. XO

Sent on 08/14/2011

Melissa · Married on 09/16/2010

I can't even start to put into words how happy we are with our decision to have Marion and Tweed River Video part of our wedding day! Before the event, Marion asked questions, walked the site with me, and was completely in tune to what I wanted and what was important to me. During the ceremony and reception she was where she needed to be to capture the shot but in no way obtrusive. Her smile, enthusiasm, and above all professional demeanor was noted by all and it was a joy to have her there. The end product was perfect! She captured moments that through the excitement I had totally missed and somehow made all of the emotion of the day come though in the video. Having Marion film our wedding was by far the best planning decision we made!

Sent on 11/17/2010

• Barrie Fisher Photo
    Barrie Fisher Photo Wedding Photographers

Marion is a class act! I love working with her. And seeing her final videos...they are breathtaking. I'd hire her...actually I have, she did my video on my website :)

• Riverside Farm
    Riverside Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

Just awesome! Professional, subtle-amazing end product. -Riverside Farm

• Cronin Hill Photography
    Cronin Hill Photography Wedding Photographers

We've had the pleasure of working with Marion of Tweed River Video on a number of occasions. Not only is her work stunning, she is a true professional and holds excellent company. Paula and I recommend Tweed River Video for your next event!

• 236 Lower Michigan Rd. Pittsfield, 05762 See on map