Forever Lucky Films

Burlington, VT 05401 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15
  • Pricing

About Forever Lucky Films

Forever Lucky is the easiest part of your wedding plan. We're experienced and professional so we know where to be to capture the moment. More than videographers; we're filmmakers and take pride in our work and make sure we exceed your expectations. We have budgets to match most budgets and would love the opportunity to create a film you'll watch hundreds of times.

Forever Lucky Films is a team of skilled filmmakers with the experience (over 300 films) and professionalism you expect. Our films are creative and tailored to each couple. We have a variety of price points and editing options to ensure your film both meets your budget and exceeds your expectations.

Follow Forever Lucky Films on

• Videos 3

10 Reviews for Forever Lucky Films

• Gillian

Gillian · Married on 10/05/2017

I really enjoyed working with Chris and his team (Chuck)! We had to change our wedding date at the last minute, but Chris was so accommodating to our circumstances. He was very responsive to all of my emails and my numerous questions. On the day of the wedding Chuck was early (amazing, as pretty much no one is early these days!) and despite carrying tons of equipment he even helped carry my backpack through the streets of the shoot. I would highly recommend Forever Lucky to couples looking for a seamless videographer experience at their wedding. What a genuinely nice group of people they are!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Jacqueline · Married on 08/05/2017

This videographer was incredible!! Chuck was so professional and sweet and tried to hide himself in the background as best he could to capture all of those perfect candid moments! We were so happy with how great he was and Christopher, the owner, has always answered us promptly and been extremely kind and courteous. We couldn't have asked for a better videographer for our special wedding day! Thank you!!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Chris was our videographer and we could not have been happier. He was sweet, accommodating and calm with a lot of rain to deal with on our big day. He worked diligently and so quietly that we barely notice a camera -- but then we saw the highlight reel and couldn't believe the shots he got -- what a talent. Can't recommend him enough, thanks Chris!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Forever Lucky Films Pricing

Forever Lucky Films Price Rates

Forever Lucky Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,655.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,642.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date

• LuRey Photography
    LuRey Photography Wedding Photographers

As a wedding photographer, I understand that capturing the moments of your wedding day are of utmost importance. That is why I highly recommend hiring Forever Lucky Films! I had the pleasure of working with them at a wedding last year and have referred my clients to them ever since. They have a very unique creative eye for what they do! I have watched some of their work of clients who are complete strangers to me, and I tear up from the emotion they invoke. I can only imagine how a newlywed couple would feel watching their own wedding! A bazillion stars for this company!!!