Forever Lucky Films Reviews

11 | Burlington, VT

11 Reviews for Forever Lucky Films

Catherine H · Married on 08/17/2019

Chris is the best!

Chris didn't just get the big moments of the day on video, he got all of the the little ones in between that meant so much. He managed to capture exactly how we felt on our wedding day and we are so grateful to him for giving us that gift. Not only is he talented, he's also the nicest guy and the most calming presence to have with you on your big day.

Sent on 09/22/2019
  • Gillian

Gillian · Married on 10/05/2017

I really enjoyed working with Chris and his team (Chuck)! We had to change our wedding date at the last minute, but Chris was so accommodating to our circumstances. He was very responsive to all of my emails and my numerous questions. On the day of the wedding Chuck was early (amazing, as pretty much no one is early these days!) and despite carrying tons of equipment he even helped carry my backpack through the streets of the shoot. I would highly recommend Forever Lucky to couples looking for a seamless videographer experience at their wedding. What a genuinely nice group of people they are!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Jacqueline · Married on 08/05/2017

This videographer was incredible!! Chuck was so professional and sweet and tried to hide himself in the background as best he could to capture all of those perfect candid moments! We were so happy with how great he was and Christopher, the owner, has always answered us promptly and been extremely kind and courteous. We couldn't have asked for a better videographer for our special wedding day! Thank you!!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Chris was our videographer and we could not have been happier. He was sweet, accommodating and calm with a lot of rain to deal with on our big day. He worked diligently and so quietly that we barely notice a camera -- but then we saw the highlight reel and couldn't believe the shots he got -- what a talent. Can't recommend him enough, thanks Chris!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Sarah · Married on 10/06/2013

Chris is amazing! We are so happy to have chosen forever lucky films to capture our wedding day. It is truly amazing to look back on and I am sure this feeling will be even stronger as time passes. We just watched the full video again and I smiled, cried, laughed, and maybe even love my husband more? Is that possible :). Seriously cannot say enough about how artistic, beautiful, and totally our "style" with the music choices, and how overall lovely the videos are. Thank you, Chris !!

Sent on 02/07/2014

Colleen · Married on 09/28/2013

I NEVER write reviews, but I was beyond impressed with the level of professionalism and service I received from Chris. He wasn't available to shoot my wedding, but sent a person that works with him and he did the final edit. It turned out amazing and was my favorite memory from that day. He is simply amazing and has a true gift at wedding videography.

Sent on 06/25/2014

Chris was probably our favorite vendor for our October 2012 wedding in Philadelphia. He was such a pleasure to work with and the final product blew us away. He was more than accomodating, and completely unobtrusive. We barely noticed him throughout the night to be honest haha. Our highlight video made me ball my eyes out, everybody still raves about it. His song choices are truly impeccable. A lot of vendors charge almost double for the kind of work he puts out, for the quality and price you just can't go wrong. Thanks Chris!!!

Sent on 01/24/2013

In planning our wedding, my (now) husband was not thrilled about being caught on film. I fell in love with the video trailers from Forever Lucky Films and talked my husband into giving it a whirl. We are BOTH so happy we did. Chris is so low-key and unobtrusive, we forgot a camera was following us all day. Even better, his work is AMAZING. His talent has exceeded our expectations, to say the least. The angles of the shots, editing, the music - everything made our day feel like a true work of art, like it's straight from a movie. We truly couldn't be happier.

Sent on 07/04/2012

Keithe · Married on 06/18/2010

His work is absolutely beautiful. My sister wrote a song for us instead of a maid-of-honor speech and he used that as the music for our highlight video. We have gotten so many compliments on it. Also, it's a great value for what you get!

Sent on 08/13/2010

Natalie · Married on 01/02/2010

Chris was there filming there entire night without me realizing he was even there, which is exactly what we wanted. Our highlight video is BEAUTIFUL, we've gotten a million compliments. We had a flipbook station at our wedding and he even made the opening sequence flip through scenes like a flipbook! We are definitely glad we chose xposed film for our wedding.

Sent on 02/14/2010

Antonella · Married on 12/01/2017

3.6
      3.5
      3.0
      3.5

We used Forever Lucky based on a reference from a friend and we just received our highlights. Its amazing and I can't wait to see the full video. The videographer was so discrete you barely knew he was there. He worked great with my photographers which was great. I know it states they're located in VT but they do a lot of local weddings so I would definitely take the time to look into them.

Sent on 01/04/2018