Creative Muse Floral Design Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

• Kaitlin
    Kaitlin M. Getting married on 10/08/2021

Gorgeous Flowers!

Words can't describe how grateful I am that I chose Sarah as the florist for my wedding. First of all she is warm, friendly and very easy to work with! She made things simple by asking all the right questions in our initial meeting, and when I wasn't sure of how I wanted certain things to look she gave her expert suggestions and advice. She was also extremely flexible when I had to downsize my guest list due to the pandemic and therefore make adjustments to what I needed for flowers. The day of the wedding I didn't have to worry about flowers at all - Sarah delivered the flowers to both the locations of the bridal party and groomsmen, and set up all the flowers for the centerpieces, accent plants and arbor. She even made a point to explain to me and my bridesmaids how best to hold the flowers for the photos and it made a huge difference in how the photos turned out! The flowers for my wedding were even better than what I had envisioned! Sarah's work is flawless and I HIGHLY recommend her! Thank you Sarah!
  • Dr.
    Dr. M. Married on 08/14/2021

Creative Muse - SJ

SJ perfectly created my vision. From our phone calls she totally understood what I wanted and I always felt like she cared about every detail and I knew it would be perfect every step of the way. Being an out of town bride SJ did all of my creative decor. Flowers candles and other elements were used to create an amazing esthetic. The rustic chic vibe perfectly matched my vision. The most beautiful flowers and texture elements ever for our bouquets, arbor, aisle, tables the list goes on. See attached photos they speak for themselves. Thank you sooo much SJ!!
  • Patrice
    Patrice S. Married on 08/14/2021

Beautiful Flowers

My daughter connected with MJ of Creative Muse after her being recommended by the wedding venue. My daughter had a pretty clear vision of what she wanted with the floral designs and MJ came through beautifully. She was enthusiastic, easy to communicate with, professional and so very creative. The flowers and arrangements were exceptional and most definitly added to the beautiy of the day.
    Haley Married on 06/19/2021

Everything I wanted & more!

The arrangements that Sarah put together for us were astounding. She brought my vision to life. During the entire planing process I was confident that she knew my exact vision and would exceed my expectations. The amount of florals that I needed changed a few times during the planning process and Sarah always made time to talk and make sure I was getting exactly what I wanted. Once Sarah was done working her magic on our venue, I felt like I was in a fairytale. Throughout the night guests were complimenting the florals--they still are weeks later! I cannot recommend Creative Muse Floral Design enough.
  • Karley
    Karley F. Married on 06/05/2021

Absolutely AMAZING!!

Sarah Jo is absolutely AMAZING! I am speechless and in absolute awe with what she did for our special day. I don't think I have the right words to describe how insanely talented her and her crew are! Not only was she super great to work with she went above and beyond to ensure that everything was perfect and unique. She took my boho/vintage vision and turned it into everything we could have imagined and more! She decorated our ceremony and reception with the most amazing details and even added details and touches we hadn't discussed- it was drool worthy amazing! My wedding bouquet will easily be something I remember forever - it was GORGEOUS! If you want your special day to feel magical and to day dream about your florals for days to come - creative muse is without a doubt the way to go!!
    Lindsey M. Married on 05/30/2021

Best flower lady ever!

I can’t say enough about this lady, she was amazing, everything I asked for she nailed it, my inspiration photos were out-done by her! Highly recommend SJ. Literally I was in awe when I walked into my venue. Much respect for her love of what she does.
  • Kristin
    Kristin T. Married on 09/05/2020

Creative Muse is incredible!!!

We booked Creative Muse/ SJ for our wedding last minute with only a ~2 week notice and it was nothing short of spectacular. (She stepped in when our original vendor was MIA.) We asked SJ to create a jewel-tone, vibrant, and very unique design, and she executed it to perfection.

People who attended our wedding have been raving about our floral, including locals who didn't even attend the wedding but could see from a distance, and saying it was something they had never seen before - which is exactly what we asked SJ to do. My spouse and I feel that the floral was one of our favorite parts of the whole wedding. SJ combined bright flowers with berries, grapes, citrus, and greenery - to create something so beautiful against a backdrop of the blue and moody Lake Champlain. Not only is she talented, but her professionalism and warmth made her one of the best vendors we worked with through our entire 2+ years-long (Covid) wedding process. Thank you again SJ for bringing our vision to life.

We would 100% recommend hiring Creative Muse for any event in the future, and we have been encouraging others to do so too!
  • Kristy
    Kristy M. Married on 08/15/2020

Breathtaking Floral Designs

There are not enough words to describe Sarah Jo and her amazing work! I have known Sarah Jo for a long time and I've seen her work throughout the years. I have always known that she would do the flowers for my wedding!!! From the initial encounter talking with her she put my mind at ease! She helped bring my dreams to reality and in a better way that I could've ever have imagined!!! I described what I was envisioning and she hit the nail on the head. The flowers were gorgeous and absolutely stunning. I let her imagination run when it came to the flowers on the arbor and wow, they were astonishing. Sarah Jo's work is breathtaking and you won't regret working with her. Thank you Sarah Jo for helping to make our wedding day perfect!!!
  • Laura
    Laura M. Married on 08/24/2019

Creative, warm, and professional!

From my first phone call with SJ, I felt instantly connected. She spent over an hour on the phone with me before I had even signed on to work with her to get a sense of my vision for the day, and the feeling that I wanted to create (above and beyond the florals). She is professional, creative, a true artist, and simply a pleasure to work with,. I highly recommend working with her to create you vision!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 08/17/2019

Made my dreams come true!

Hiring Sarah Jo as our florist was one of the best decisions I made. I can be quite indecisive and she was so friendly and accommodating throughout the entire process.

I had a specific vision in mind which included dramatic drapery throughout a barn and Sarah Jo was up for the challenge. She absolutely killed it! Everything came out BETTER than I had envisioned. I can't recommend her enough!
  • Kathryn
    Kathryn L. Married on 07/13/2019

Stunning, elegant, and professional

Sarah Jo and Creative Muse created a stunning arrangement of flowers for our big day, and I couldn't be happier. Not knowing much about flowers or what was needed for the day, I gave her a simple idea of what I liked, and she turned it into a gorgeous, elegant scene of flowers. The floral arrangements elevated everything around them, and the quality was better than I could have ever expected. If you are looking for flowers for any occasion, consider yourself lucky if you use Creative Muse!
  • Natalie
    Natalie D. Married on 05/25/2019

A personalized touch that made such a difference!

It was lovely to work with Sarah Jo! She did an amazing job with my flower arrangements and my bouquet. She really got my style from the pictures I sent her! I highly recommend her!
  • W
    Wesley Married on 07/20/2018
    Perfection. That is about the best word I can use to describe our entire experience working with Sarah Jo at Creative Muse Floral Design. From start to finish, this was exactly what you want a vendor experience to be. When we started the process, we had no clue what we really wanted our day to look like. She had an amazing process to listen to us and help us discern exactly what we wanted. She came back with an initial design that didn't hit the right note, but it helped us realize what we liked and did not like. She came back with a second design. I asked for bold and boy did she give it to me. This time the palette was perfect, but the designs were a bit too much for our small gathering. The third time, she got it just right. It was exactly what we were looking for in a floral presentation. We were thousands of miles a way, and she was putting us at ease. She kept in regular communication. We happened to be near her about 4 months before the wedding and got to meet her. You know how you meet someone and you just know a match is perfect? That is what it felt like meeting with her in person. Within seconds, I could tell I loved her vibe. She continued to refine the concept during our conversation. She gave us tips about the venue and other vendors. It was simply incredible. The week of the wedding she kept sending amazing emails and texts cheering us on and giving us updates. Her message the day before the ceremony when she purchased many of the flowers told me that our day would be perfect. And it was! Stunning does not even capture how she made us look. Everyone at the wedding wanted to have their picture with our arbor because it was so gorgeous. I cannot recommend her enough. The pictures of her work speak for itself, but if you are looking to be taken care of, heard, and made to feel like you need not worry about anything, this is the floral designer for you. She gave us a day we will never forget, and one that will always look amazing in our photos and videos.
    Jaime Married on 01/06/2018
    Sarah Jo was amazing! All it took was a short telephone conversation for her to know what I was looking for as far as design style, look and feel. She exceeded my expectations and even accommodated me when I called the day before and added another piece for the wall behind where the ceremony was taking place. Trust me when I say you are in the best hands with Sarah jo!
    Anne Married on 10/28/2017
    I have had the pleasure of working with Sarah Jo on two weddings. After seeing the beautiful work that she did with my daughter Merrill’s wedding I knew that when Ali got engaged one of my first calls was going to be to Sarah Jo to see if she was free to do another wedding for our family.
    The best part about working with Sarah Jo is her responsiveness and professionalism. She is thorough with her initial interview questions to help you settle in on the overall look and feel that you want for your flowers. She is thoughtful about your requests and is able to put together arrangements that are truly breathtaking.
    With our recent wedding I was thrilled with how everything came together. Our venue was rustic with a wooden ceiling and a large stone fireplace. Sarah Jo’s flower arrangements added the elegance that we wanted for this venue. Additionally, her bouquets and boutonnieres were all that we hoped for. The bridesmaids wore neutral colored dresses so the flowers provided the pop of color that we were looking for.
    If you are looking for a person who will act as a consultant for your wedding flower needs, Sarah Jo is the best choice. She listened to our ideas and was able to lend her expertise to make the flowers for both my daughters’ wedding exquisite. Our guests still talk about them!
    Katherine Married on 09/16/2017
    Working with Sarah Jo was an absolute pleasure, and, most importantly, we were blown away by the florals at our wedding and welcome BBQ the night before. First, the wedding florals. SJ not only brought our vision to life, she helped us to create that vision over the course of about a year working together. We wanted "classic" florals, but not classic in the usual sense (all white or blue and white or something more down the middle) -- our vision was more "classic" and elegant and luxurious in terms of florals you might see in an 18th century European oil painting. We had never seen florals like this at a wedding before, so there was no "template" to work off of, we kind of had to figure it out together from the bottom up and really be creative in terms of the types of flowers to include and the palette in order to bring this somewhat unique look together. In terms of day-of execution, SJ enhanced this vision and just took it to a whole other level we didn't even know existed. Our wedding florals were without a doubt (in my opinion!) the most beautiful, tasteful, happy, elegant, plain and simply cool (and even amazingly edgy with the use of color in such an unusual but perfect way!) and just totally different and unique to our sense of style. I loved the way they were so "us." Our Friday night welcome event was a BBQ, and SJ created the beautiful colorful and happy wildflower arrangements -- exactly what we were looking for. In terms of pricing, given SJ's creative abilities and the quality of the flowers she is able to source, I think she offers incredible value for the service and work product she provides. One last piece to mention (which I only learned of after the wedding thankfully!) -- we were married the weekend after Hurricane Irma had devastated the southeastern US including the flower supply -- and so at the very last minute SJ had to re-source a lot of what was included at our wedding, which she did without a hitch! Thank you so much SJ!!
    Courtney Married on 06/24/2017
    Stop your search! Sarah Jo is a flower genius. I had seen images of her work in ads and I was continually drawn to them. I called her with a budget and a vague idea of what I was looking for and she made it come to life even better than I could have imagined! She was such a pleasure to work with and she made everything so easy. This was the best part of the wedding planning process by far and the one that got the most rave reviews from guests. I cannot say enough good things about Creative Muse!
    Elaine Married on 06/10/2017
    My husband and I were in awe of how stunning our wedding flowers were! These flowers had that magic factor, where it totally enhances the aesthetic while also contributing to the overall vibe. Sarah Jo was amazing every step of the way. She really listened to what our vision was. Not to mention, she was always so engaged in our correspondence, prompt, courteous, and organized. And this is when dealing with some last minute requests, and our wedding being a "destination" for us, dealing with us largely, if not entirely, over email. We couldn't be happier with the decision we made to go with Creative Muse, and recommend them wholeheartedly if you're looking for top of the line service and beautiful flowers!
    Erin Married on 12/10/2016
    Creative Muse made my wedding vision come to life! I couldn't possibly be happier with the quality of the service I received for my wedding this past weekend. The flowers were absolutely stunning. From the ceremony space, to the reception space, to all of the bouquets... every single aspect was executed flawlessly. Sarah Jo was extremely responsive and took extra time to really understand our vision and to be respectful of our budget to ensure my husband and I were happy all the way around. If you're on the fence... jump... you will not be sorry if you use Creative Muse! :)
    Natalie Married on 09/10/2016
    Sarah Jo was extremely responsive and professional throughout the several months leading up to and including my wedding. Even though I was not a big client of hers, since I only wanted to rent a few decorations from her, she treated me like I was her most important client from day one, and after listening to my all-over-the-place fantastical ideas, she gave me really great advice and tips from her experience and expertise on what works best and what doesn't.

After only 3 times of speaking on the phone, I blindly trusted Sarah Jo to pick colors, decorations and do the set up to put it all together for my wedding.

I can't reiterate enough how amazingly beautiful everything was! Not only was she able to bring to life my fantasy of a Pinterest wedding, she was spot on with the style and vibe I was going for, and it was even more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. My ceremony and reception were decorated like a magical forest fairytale, and even now, weeks later, people are still talking about how put together and beautiful all the decorations were! Some guests even said the decorations made them feel transported to A Midsummer Night's Dream fairytale wedding!

I cannot thank Sarah Jo enough for helping make my wedding day as magical and beautiful as possible, and I 100% recommend her to anyone who is looking for flowers, decorations, and expert advice for their wedding or event!

Thanks again Sarah Jo!
    Merrill Married on 08/20/2016
    Sarah Jo captured the exact look we wanted for our wedding flowers!! She was able to take our descriptions and ideas and make them into total works of art. From the table arrangements to the bridal bouquets, everything was absolutely stunning. Sarah was so professional and was great to work with. She was responsive to our requests and her creativity was remarkable. She made planning a wedding from afar so easy. Her suggestions for even non-floral decor was extremely helpful and overall we couldn't have been happier with her. Thank you, Sarah Jo, for making our wedding flowers so gorgeous and for being so wonderful to work with!
    Ali Married on 08/06/2016
    Sarah Jo did such a fantastic job with my flowers for my wedding day. I don't know anything about picking flowers out so I was nervous that I had no idea what I wanted. I only knew what I wanted my main flower to be and a general vision. From just conversations on the phone with her she crafted a beautiful array of flowers that exceeded what any vision I had in my mind. Highly recommended.
  • User2776767 2+ years ago
    Flower arangements and bouquets were amazing! My husband and I were very pleased with everything!!!
    Averi Married on 10/03/2015
    Sarah Jo was beyond amazing. The flowers for our wedding blew me away. I loved them so much that I made my husband drag a whole box of them back to Boston with us (in a car filled to the brim already) because I couldn't leave them. Our flowers were so unique and so perfect that it was like Sarah Jo was able to read my mind. She even added several little touches around our venue which were unexpected and so special.

On our wedding day, one of my bridesmaids referred to her as a "true artist" and that is absolutely true. Thank you Sarah Jo for making our wedding more beautiful than I could have ever imagined.
  • User2350701 2+ years ago
    I can't say enough good things about working with SJ! The flowers/designs were... AMAZING! She somehow crawled up in my head and turned everything I had ever hoped for and wanted in to a reality! I am still blown away at how beautiful the arrangements were, and shed a tear or two when the last flower had to be disposed of more than a week after the wedding.

If I could hire SJ to just surround me with flowers year round, all day everyday, I would!

Thank you for SUCH a beautiful day, Sarah!!

xx,