Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Bob Raina's Disc Jockey Service

Let our reputation do the talking… 1,000+ happy customers since 1990!

Welcome and thank you for your Interest in my services. You have taken the first steps toward making your day a memorable one.  Bob Raina’s Disc Jockey Service is excited to say that in 2015, we celebrated our 25th year of professional DJ entertainment!   We provide MC, music and lighting services throughout Massachusetts and Connecticut.  Let our reputation do the talking…we are Western Massachusetts’ premier DJ service.  Our referrals from prominent banquet halls, industry leaders and happy customers speak for themselves. The success of your event is in the hands of your disc jockey. There is no single entity that will have a greater influence on your day. Don’t be fooled, not all entertainers are created equal.  For a truly remarkable event you need an entertainer that will be able to take charge of your day and customize a reception that is tailored to you.  “A creative and innovative presentation for a truly original bride and groom.” Please take some time and browse through my site, read a blog post, check out a video, and see what other customers are saying about my services.  Feel free to contact me anytime, I’m here to help!  -Bob Raina

Categories: Wedding DJ

One Event Per Day (6)
Do-Not-Play List (4)
Uplighting (4)
Liability Insurance (2)

Bob was easy-going, very professional, and a pleasure to work with. People were on the dancefloor all night, and he even played a few extras at the end to keep the party going. He helped coordinate entrances and made sure everything was on schedule. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Bob is one of the best DJ’s my wife and I have ever met. Bob’s experience cannot be overstated. He is a true professional from the first day you meet him right up to the day of the wedding. It was great to have Bob who was both reliable and thorough in his preparation during the busy month leading up to the wedding. My wife and I enjoy listening to a lot of music and requested Bob play some less traditional music during our ceremony. Bob was very receptive to our requests, while providing suggestions from his experience DJ’ing hundreds of weddings in the past. The day of the wedding Bob crushed all the music. He had our unique ceremony go off without a hitch, our families loved the Italian music during dinner, and our friends danced late into the night. We will suggest Bob to anyone and everyone in the future. Thanks for being an awesome DJ Bob!!

Profile Picture Michael, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My wife and I are so glad that we picked Bob as our wedding DJ. He was such a pro throughout the process, from the initial meeting, to the details meeting, to the wedding itself. Of all of our vendors, Bob was one of the most well-prepared and was quick to respond to our e-mails. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Julie, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews

220x220 sq 1359041769736 bobmic
220x220 sq 1359041820534 caputopicturesepiacropped
220x220 sq 1359041752698 bobgroup
220x220 sq 1452528036914 bob raina2

I'm always happy to see that Bob is the D.J. at a wedding. He is a really nice guy and always does a great job packing the dance floor. I know I'll get some great dancing shots if he is working! With out a doubt I strongly recommend him!!! He brings such a great vibe to any party!

Bob is the real thing! We've seen lots of guys with a computer and speakers claim to be DJ's, but Bob is a true professional. He has the songs, equipment, expertise and personality to make any celebration sparkle with fun.

PO Box 389, East Longmeadow, MA 01028   See On Map