Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Bob Raina's Disc Jockey Service

Let our reputation do the talking… 1,000+ happy customers since 1990!

Welcome and thank you for your Interest in my services. You have taken the first steps toward making your day a memorable one.  Bob Raina’s Disc Jockey Service is excited to say that in 2015, we celebrated our 25th year of professional DJ entertainment!   We provide MC, music and lighting services throughout Massachusetts and Connecticut.  Let our reputation do the talking…we are Western Massachusetts’ premier DJ service.  Our referrals from prominent banquet halls, industry leaders and happy customers speak for themselves. The success of your event is in the hands of your disc jockey. There is no single entity that will have a greater influence on your day. Don’t be fooled, not all entertainers are created equal.  For a truly remarkable event you need an entertainer that will be able to take charge of your day and customize a reception that is tailored to you.  “A creative and innovative presentation for a truly original bride and groom.” Please take some time and browse through my site, read a blog post, check out a video, and see what other customers are saying about my services.  Feel free to contact me anytime, I’m here to help!  -Bob Raina

Categories: Wedding DJ

One Event Per Day (7)
Do-Not-Play List (5)
Uplighting (5)
Liability Insurance (2)

Bob was wonderful in terms of helping us think through the flow of our wedding day beforehand and helping us "get our heads in the game." He came up with the idea for a scavenger hunt (which we never would have thought of) and our guests loved it! Highly recommend working with Bob.

Profile Picture E, 6/10/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bob Raina is hands down the best DJ! We just had our wedding on June 2nd and he was awesome! He provided ceremony music,up lighting and music for the reception. The uplighting looked awesome. He felt out the crowd and played different genres of music. Which is good because my dad loves those oldies and bob definitely nailed them. Everyone had so much fun. My dad even danced the whole night which is a huge shock because my dad hates to dance haha! We received so many compliments about bob throughout the night. One of our guests said “every song that I would want to hear at a wedding your Dj played” he also made sure to go over every detail for our day and everything went so smoothly. I would recommend bob to everyone for weddings or event. I will definitely be using bob in the future and I hope everyone else does to because I’m telling you he’s one of a kind.
Thank you again so much for making our wedding a night to remember!

- Lynn And Terry Wiggins

Profile Picture Lynn, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Cannot say enough good things about Bob Raina's DJ service. He has a fill-in-the-blank worksheet that is so helpful for developing the flow of the day. He helped us pick out a song for our first dance. He was able to work with my father for the father-daughter dance song. He even brought up-lighting for the reception, which was all the decor we needed. All in all I would 110% recommend Bob Raina's DJ Service for your wedding!

Profile Picture Becci, 5/11/18, 2 Reviews

220x220 sq 1359041752698 bobgroup
220x220 sq 1452528036914 bob raina2

6 VIDEOS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
I'm always happy to see that Bob is the D.J. at a wedding. He is a really nice guy and always does a great job packing the dance floor. I know I'll get some great dancing shots if he is working! With out a doubt I strongly recommend him!!! He brings such a great vibe to any party!

Bob is the real thing! We've seen lots of guys with a computer and speakers claim to be DJ's, but Bob is a true professional. He has the songs, equipment, expertise and personality to make any celebration sparkle with fun.

PO Box 389, East Longmeadow, MA 01028   See On Map