2837 Piscataway Run Dr., Odenton, MD 21113 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2

About Blush

Blush provides bridal make-up services for the Maryland, DC and Virginia area. We specialize in both classic and air-brush make-up depending on the needs of our brides and their bridal parties. We provide on-site accommodation for both make-up trials and bridal day services.

Our artists enjoy working on a one-on-one basis with our brides to develop a signature look for their big day. We love being a part of women's most special day and pride ourself not only in our ability to enhance every woman's natural beauty, but also to provide a relaxed, calm and smooth experience for both our brides and their bridal party.

amandanaylor2
lindsey3
lindsey2

156 Reviews for Blush

Sarah · Married on 05/26/2018

Cara and Kristen from Blush were incredible to work with. They were laid back, easy-going, funny and did phenomenal work. They were flexible when one of my bridal party decided at the last minute to get makeup done. I had a ton of compliments, and people asking for Cara and Kristen's information to book appointments with them later! Would highly, highly recommend!

Caren · Married on 03/10/2018

Blush Makeup and Hair Artistry came highly recommended to me by a coworker and I could not be happier with my experience! For my trial, Cara did my makeup and Kristen did my hair. I was stunned by how amazing I looked and knew I did not have to worry about the wedding day. On the wedding day, Cara, Tori, and Kristen arrived early and made sure that my girls and I looked stunning. The high quality of their work lasted all day and night and is evident in photos and video. I cannot recommend Blush Makeup and Hair Artistry enough!

Blush FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 115.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 115.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 110.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 15

Real Weddings

• Jessica Leone Photography
    Jessica Leone Photography Wedding Photographers

I photographed a wedding this past fall in which Cara did the bridal makeup. She was quick, efficent and all of the girls looked beautiful!!!

• Jackie's Design Hair & Skin Studio
    Jackie's Design Hair & Skin Studio Wedding Hair & Makeup

I've had the pleasure of working with Cara, and her work was amazing and her personality was a joy to be around:)

• Heather Rea Style Studio
    Heather Rea Style Studio Wedding Hair & Makeup

I absolutely love Cara’s work. She is an amazing listener and an extremely creative makeup artist. Because of Cara’s knowledge for a wide range of beauty products, her work is very versatile whether your are looking for classic makeup or a flawless airbrushed look. Take a look at her website to see her work. It is beautiful and professional which is a direct reflection of Cara. I would highly recommend her! Best, Heather

• 2837 Piscataway Run Dr. Odenton, MD 21113 See on map