2837 Piscataway Run Dr., Odenton, MD 21113 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Blush

Blush is a hair and makeup artistry company servicing the Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, D.C. area. Blush provides on-site hair and makeup services for brides and bridal parties, specializing in both airbrush and classic makeup techniques. The stylists at Blush work with clients one-on-one to provide you with the wedding look you’ve always wanted. Not only will Blush help to enhance your natural beauty on your wedding day, but these stylists will provide you with a relaxed and calm experience to prepare you for your special celebration.

Experience
Cara Gibson, head stylist and founder of Blush, has a passion for cosmetology and enjoys being part of her clients’ wedding day. Cara is a licensed makeup artist from the Von Lee Institute, and received training and certification from Novalash.

Blush offers on-site hair and makeup services for brides and bridal parties of up to 15 people. The stylists at Blush offer consultations, as well as hair and makeup trials to help fulfill your wedding day vision. Blush can provide multiple stylists for larger bridal parties, and makeup pricing always includes fake lashes. On-site beauty services include:

• Blowouts

Blush 5
Blush 6
Blush 7

Sarah · Married on 05/26/2018

Cara and Kristen from Blush were incredible to work with. They were laid back, easy-going, funny and did phenomenal work. They were flexible when one of my bridal party decided at the last minute to get makeup done. I had a ton of compliments, and people asking for Cara and Kristen's information to book appointments with them later! Would highly, highly recommend!

Sent on 06/09/2018

Caren · Married on 03/10/2018

Blush Makeup and Hair Artistry came highly recommended to me by a coworker and I could not be happier with my experience! For my trial, Cara did my makeup and Kristen did my hair. I was stunned by how amazing I looked and knew I did not have to worry about the wedding day. On the wedding day, Cara, Tori, and Kristen arrived early and made sure that my girls and I looked stunning. The high quality of their work lasted all day and night and is evident in photos and video. I cannot recommend Blush Makeup and Hair Artistry enough!

Sent on 04/07/2018

Katelyn · Married on 01/20/2018

felt so beautiful on my wedding day! Cara and Tori were our makeup team. Every woman looked outstanding- these two truly captured our visions and expectations, lashes where we needed, lip color and more. Many of us came in saying “make me beautiful” and our expectations were exceeded! Everyone looked and felt so beautiful and confident for our day! I wish I could feel that confident every day! Kristen and Melissa were our hairstyling team. Melissa just crushed it, she was so efficient and made everyone she styled look effortlessly and glamorously beautiful. I felt like we were movie stars! Kristen was very precise and made sure every curl, pin and wisp fell or hid or stayed exactly as needed. I came to Kristen with 3 different photos, wanting to blend them. I had no idea how it’d be possible but she exceeded my expectations. This entire team just exudes confidence, excitement and joy for their passion. I was very nervous about beauty prep for my wedding and all four of these women truly made us feel our very best. I’m obsessed and know that if I need hair and makeup done again in the Baltimore area, I will be contacting them!!

Sent on 02/13/2018

Blush FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 115.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 115.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 110.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

Real Weddings

• Jessica Leone Photography
    Jessica Leone Photography Wedding Photographers

I photographed a wedding this past fall in which Cara did the bridal makeup. She was quick, efficent and all of the girls looked beautiful!!!

• Jackie's Design Hair & Skin Studio
    Jackie's Design Hair & Skin Studio Wedding Hair & Makeup

I've had the pleasure of working with Cara, and her work was amazing and her personality was a joy to be around:)

• Heather Rea Style Studio
    Heather Rea Style Studio Wedding Hair & Makeup

I absolutely love Cara’s work. She is an amazing listener and an extremely creative makeup artist. Because of Cara’s knowledge for a wide range of beauty products, her work is very versatile whether your are looking for classic makeup or a flawless airbrushed look. Take a look at her website to see her work. It is beautiful and professional which is a direct reflection of Cara. I would highly recommend her! Best, Heather

• 2837 Piscataway Run Dr. Odenton, Maryland, 21113 See on map