Greenville, SC 29607 Map · Phone number

About Blush Nutrition

Brittany L. Jones, MS, RD, LD is a Registered Dietitian, newlywed and overall wedding wellness expert located in Greenville, SC.

Get in shape for your wedding the healthy way and reap the benefits long after you say "I do" with Blush Nutrition. Offering meal planning, grocery shopping, nutrition counseling and more for brides, grooms and their entire wedding party.

Follow Blush Nutrition on

blush nutrition logo
untitled

5 Reviews for Blush Nutrition

Alicia · Married on 07/21/2018

Brittany was absolutely incredible to work with. She took everything I was looking for in a nutrition plan and made it happen. She was always available to speak with and get feedback from between appointments. She responded within hours to my posts on the Healthy App which made it even easier to meet my goals. She changed my life not only in the short term but in the long term. I have been able to keep up with everything she taught me because her individualized approach was both sustainable and realistic. I would highly recommend this service to anyone looking to make a lifestyle change that incorporates all of what you love. Have your cake and eat it too!!!!!

Kacee · Married on 07/14/2018

Brittany is so knowledgeable and her research-based health and diet information is easy to understand and follow. I wanted practical, realistic help with making healthy lifestyle changes that will last, and that's just what I got. I appreciated the detail with a light touch and a bit of humor. Change is hard, and Brittany makes it seem absolutely possible. She is now part of my ongoing toolbox. Thank you!

• Chancey

Chancey · Married on 05/05/2018

Brittany is a highly knowledgeable, professional, and uplifting person to work with. She listened carefully to each of my health needs and catered my meal plans to my lifestyle. Brittany worked diligently to insure that I never had to give up any food groups. As a result, I have healthy alternatives to all the unhealthy foods I used to eat. Any time I had plans to eat out, she would look over the menu in advance and find healthy options for me to order. She set me up for success by being extremely quick in her responsiveness to food questions that always seemed to arise. In turn, I have been able to find healthy alternatives for all of the unhealthy foods I love to eat. I have not only lost weight and inches, but I no longer have the craving to devour anything in sight come mid-afternoons. Making a lifestyle change is not always easy, but by working with Brittany, this transition has been enjoyable, easy, and exciting!

Blush Nutrition FAQ