Greenville, Greenville, SC 29607 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Blush Nutrition

Blush Nutrition is a unique company located in Greenville, South Carolina that focuses on nutrition, health and wellness. Brittany L. Jones, MS, RD, LD--the owner of this passionate business--is a registered dietician and has a background in outpatient nutrition counseling for diabetes and heart disease. She offers couples and their entire wedding parties help with meal planning, grocery shopping, nutrition counseling and more. Blush Nutrition looks forward to helping you start your new life as a married couple in a healthy way.

Brittany offers each client a complimentary 15-minute consultation to discuss your goals and how she can help you achieve them. She offers multiple packages to choose from, each includes an initial hour-long appointment where you'll discuss your health and nutrition history and come up with a plan to reach your goals. Brittany also offers follow-up appointments, custom meal plans and 24/7 access for any questions you may have, photo meal log reviews, exercise journaling and metrics. Her Wedding Band Package includes the following:

• One 75-minute session for you and your spouse focused on food preferences, meal planning, grocery shopping and cooking together
  • Two 45-minute follow ups
  • Unlimited access via phone, email or text
  • Option to add on a 21-day meal plan

Follow Blush Nutrition on

5 Reviews for Blush Nutrition

Alicia · Married on 07/21/2018

Brittany was absolutely incredible to work with. She took everything I was looking for in a nutrition plan and made it happen. She was always available to speak with and get feedback from between appointments. She responded within hours to my posts on the Healthy App which made it even easier to meet my goals. She changed my life not only in the short term but in the long term. I have been able to keep up with everything she taught me because her individualized approach was both sustainable and realistic. I would highly recommend this service to anyone looking to make a lifestyle change that incorporates all of what you love. Have your cake and eat it too!!!!!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Kacee · Married on 07/14/2018

Brittany is so knowledgeable and her research-based health and diet information is easy to understand and follow. I wanted practical, realistic help with making healthy lifestyle changes that will last, and that's just what I got. I appreciated the detail with a light touch and a bit of humor. Change is hard, and Brittany makes it seem absolutely possible. She is now part of my ongoing toolbox. Thank you!

Sent on 07/26/2017
  • Chancey

Chancey · Married on 05/05/2018

Brittany is a highly knowledgeable, professional, and uplifting person to work with. She listened carefully to each of my health needs and catered my meal plans to my lifestyle. Brittany worked diligently to insure that I never had to give up any food groups. As a result, I have healthy alternatives to all the unhealthy foods I used to eat. Any time I had plans to eat out, she would look over the menu in advance and find healthy options for me to order. She set me up for success by being extremely quick in her responsiveness to food questions that always seemed to arise. In turn, I have been able to find healthy alternatives for all of the unhealthy foods I love to eat. I have not only lost weight and inches, but I no longer have the craving to devour anything in sight come mid-afternoons. Making a lifestyle change is not always easy, but by working with Brittany, this transition has been enjoyable, easy, and exciting!

Sent on 09/24/2017