Greenville, Greenville, SC 29607 Map · Phone number

About Blush Nutrition

Blush Nutrition is a unique company located in Greenville, South Carolina that focuses on nutrition, health and wellness. Brittany L. Jones, MS, RD, LD--the owner of this passionate business--is a registered dietician and has a background in outpatient nutrition counseling for diabetes and heart disease. She offers couples and their entire wedding parties help with meal planning, grocery shopping, nutrition counseling and more. Blush Nutrition looks forward to helping you start your new life as a married couple in a healthy way.

Brittany offers each client a complimentary 15-minute consultation to discuss your goals and how she can help you achieve them. She offers multiple packages to choose from, each includes an initial hour-long appointment where you'll discuss your health and nutrition history and come up with a plan to reach your goals. Brittany also offers follow-up appointments, custom meal plans and 24/7 access for any questions you may have, photo meal log reviews, exercise journaling and metrics. Her Wedding Band Package includes the following:

• One 75-minute session for you and your spouse focused on food preferences, meal planning, grocery shopping and cooking together
  • Two 45-minute follow ups
  • Unlimited access via phone, email or text
  • Option to add on a 21-day meal plan

7 Reviews for Blush Nutrition

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth Mahoney · Married on 08/31/2019

Best Dietician Ever!

Brittany gives you the tools you need to be successful long term, not just for your short term goals (like a wedding!). Her goals are for you to look radiant, healthy and happy on your wedding day and she makes it happen!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Jennifer Raffa · Married on 08/03/2019

Brittany is a breath of fresh air!

I came to Brittany looking to slim down for my wedding, but what I ended with was much more than that. I had tried pretty much every fad diet that exists and was tired of the yo-yo effect they had on me. Not only did Brittany help me slim down for my wedding, but she also helped me learn to take care of not just my body but also my mind, which ultimately has given me so much self confidence. Brittany was available whenever I needed her, often providing advice late at night and on the weekends and even talked me off the ledge a number of times. She truly cares about her clients and goes above and beyond to help them achieve their goals! She is extremely knowledgeable in her field. I would recommend her to anyone looking to lead a healthier lifestyle!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Alicia · Married on 07/21/2018

Brittany was absolutely incredible to work with. She took everything I was looking for in a nutrition plan and made it happen. She was always available to speak with and get feedback from between appointments. She responded within hours to my posts on the Healthy App which made it even easier to meet my goals. She changed my life not only in the short term but in the long term. I have been able to keep up with everything she taught me because her individualized approach was both sustainable and realistic. I would highly recommend this service to anyone looking to make a lifestyle change that incorporates all of what you love. Have your cake and eat it too!!!!!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Blush Nutrition FAQ

• What is the starting price for fitness/health services?
    $ 60.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
    Gratuity
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Fitness / Health
  • What fitness/health services do you offer?
    Meal Plans