529 E 44th Street, Savannah, GA 31405 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 2
  • Meet the Team

About Blush Hair & Makeup Artistry

The BLUSH Experience

BLUSH is just that: an experience!

The BLUSH Experience is not just about stunning hair and makeup. It’s about illumination and transformation. It’s about transporting our clients into a world of unsurpassed beauty and glamour far beyond their wildest hopes and dreams.

Based out of Savannah, Georgia, our team of talented artists will not only create your perfect look for your perfect day, but we will not rest until we personally make you feel like the queen you are!

We will enhance your natural beauty, taking extreme care to keep the integrity of your gorgeous features.

BLUSH offers a variety of services that will bring your vision to life. Whether it’s high fashion, a photoshoot, a private event, the prom, or the biggest day of your life, BLUSH has got you covered.

BLUSH provides consultations for curious clients. The team also offers beautiful contouring, natural glowy looks, dramatic dreamy make up, Faux lashes, tattoo coverage, Updo's, blowouts, Fierce curls, hald up hald down, braids, comb and halo extention application, on-site services, and can accomodate large wedding parties. We also offer makeup lessons as well as photoshoot makeup.

• Woman-owned
BEAUTY!!!!!
BEAUTY!!!!!
Natural Beauty
Natural Beauty
Grandmother of the Groom!
Grandmother of the Groom!
Grandmother Glam!
image 51 435780 162690676612414

104 Reviews for Blush Hair & Makeup Artistry

• Alex

Alex C. · Married on 07/03/2021

Felt like my long time bestfriend was doing my hair/makeup

Let me preface this by stating I planned my wedding in under a month. I fully believed I wouldn't be able to find someone to do my hair or makeup. I came across Blush Hair & Makeup and crossed my fingers things would work out. Ginger was quick to respond and we were able to make arrangements for the big day!! Ginger was so easy to communicate with and she really eased my mind.

The start of my wedding day was stressful and I felt like I was constantly behind schedule. That was until I arrived to Ginger's salon. She welcomed my mom, sister and I, and made us feel right at home. I was able to finally slow down and she made me feel so special.

I showed Ginger one picture of what look I was going for and that was all she needed! She has such a great eye for detail. She knows exactly how to bring your visions to life! Ginger did all of our makeup. She absolutely rocked it! She also did mine and my mom's hair. I loved how she styled my moms hair. It was super creative and it really pulled my moms look together. She styled my hair in the cutest ponytail. It was perfect for my beach wedding.

If you are getting married in the Savannah/Tybee Island area I 100000% recommend booking with Ginger. I can not express my appreciation for Ginger enough!

Sent on 07/08/2021

Blush Hair & Makeup Artistry's reply:

Awwwww Alex!!!! What a sweet sweet review.
    I fell in love with you, your sister and your mom instantly.
    Thank you so much for trusting me with your special day, sweetheart. You’re awesome and I’m thrilled you loved everything.
    ♥️

Robin M. · Married on 05/15/2021

Nothing short of AMAZING!!

I cant say enough about about Ginger and her crew, she was absolutely wonderful from start to finish. To say I was a ball of nerves when I got to Savannah on Friday was an understatement. I showed up to her house (which was beautiful by the way) for my trial and she made me feel like I was one of the girls immediately. Everything I wanted she made happen. All Im saying is, if you think you want something you see in a picture or magazine, bring it to her, she will make it happen. You see that gorgeous girl on Pintrest and think "I would love to look like that on my wedding day", bring it to Ginger and you will look like that girl, maybe even better. And Im not just saying that either, Im speaking the truth! The day of the wedding, she was there right on time, and if I could have looked better than my trial I did. I felt so beautiful that day. I happened upon her because my original hair and makeup artist decided to move to Michigan on me at the last minute and I was desperate to find someone and I found her on the wedding wire. I will tell you I have never been so happy that someone moved on me!!! She was a blessing! AND then I find out that she also does wedding planning as well so ladies if you are looking for someone that can do it all (I wish I had known this!) you really need to see about this lady here. I promise you will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 05/25/2021

Blush Hair & Makeup Artistry's reply:

ROBIN!!!! Omg what an amazing review.
    You are so beautiful and so so sweet.
    You made it completely easy for me, because you are such a beautiful canvas to work on.
    Thank you so much for allowing me and trusting me with your big day.
    I’m so happy for you.

Ginger

Blush Hair & Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 75
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 75
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 75
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 125
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 125
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 125
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 125
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 125
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 75
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Makeup
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Extensions
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup

• Blush Hair & Makeup Artistry 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Blush Hair & Makeup Artistry 2
    ~The Blush Experience~

Book with us before APRIL 15th and recieve a limited time BLUSH Bridal package, normally $350.00

• Hair
    • Makeup
    • Lashes
    • Day of wedding mimosas and pastries (for the BRIDES bridal party).

for $250.00

Team of Blush Hair & Makeup Artistry

Ginger  Fawcett

Ginger Fawcett

Owner/ Stylist / Artist

HI,

I'm Ginger!

Founder, Owner, Makeup Artist, and Stylist for BLUSH.

I can't wait to meet you and be a part of your special day!

See you soon!

+ More Details
- Less Details
Lisa Woodberry

Lisa Woodberry

Owner/ Makeup Artist

Hi,

I'm Lisa!! I am a co owner with Ginger, and we are so, so very exited for you!! I can't wait to celebrate YOU and your wedding day!

Cheers!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Paradise Events, Ent. Wedding Planners

I've known Lynn for several years now via the wedding industry in Savannah. In addition to being a magical makeup artist, producing beautiful results, she's pure Southern charm and generous beyond expection! I asked her to donate a door prize for a benefit fashion show I coordinated last month and she not only gave the door prize but volunteered to do the models in the support group hair and makeup! It made their day!

• All About You Entertainment Wedding DJs

Before I say anything about makeup, I have to say first you have to a facial from them! They are so amazing!!!! Lynn and her team will make you and your bridesmaid beautiful on your wedding day. You will have fun laughing and talking while they jazz you up on your big day! They have done my hair and makeup for events on several occasions and I loved it!

• Jerina Mac Photography
    Jerina Mac Photography Wedding Photographers

Such a great group to work with but better yet, they are top notch in their field. Makeup and hair...first class! Elegant!

• 529 E 44th Street Savannah, GA, 31405 See on map
    912-302-3705 (Phone number)
    Location of (Blush Hair & Makeup Artistry)
  • 529 E 44th Street Savannah, GA, 31405 See on map
    912-433-5766 (Phone number)
    Location of (Blush Hair & Makeup Artistry)