Blue Wings Events

Tacoma, WA View map
5.0 out of 5 rating

We are a full-time planning business that is here for YOU! When you hire Blue Wings Events, we get to know you and understand not only what you want, but the experience you want your guests to feel at your wedding. As an expert planner our goal is to listen, understand, guide and be authentic throughout the process so on the day of your wedding, you and your family have complete trust in us and don鈥檛 have to be the planner, but experience the entire day as the happy couple.

We Specialize In:

• Full-Planning
  • Private Property
  • Multi-Day

Areas Covered
Blue Wings Events proudly offers wedding planning services to couples located in all of Washington State as we have team members in the Tacoma, Olympia, Kitsap Penninsula, Arlington and Wenatchee areas.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$3,200

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,200

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

1 User photo

• Maganda
    Maganda Married on 09/09/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I hired the best planners EVER

I realized real quick that the most important thing to get for your wedding is a PLANNER. As a bride, having Blue Wings with me every step of the way made my life so much easier. Planning was streamlined with constant contact, and they got in contact with all vendors so I didn't have to. They were a big help at rehearsal, since I had so many people to get into line! Once all the final details were cemented, the day of became my perfect fantasy wedding. If anything went wrong, I have no idea anything did. They had everything under control, and kept the wedding moving with a schedule. I was worry free, and enjoying my wedding to the max! If ANY bride is on the fence about hiring planners, you need to choose them! Planners are a must, but you must have the best, the kindest, and the natural leaders that they are. Get Blue Wings!
  • Emma
    Emma K. Married on 08/16/2019

Beyond a dream wedding

Cannot stress enough how thankful I am to have had Angela plan my wedding with me. She pays so much attention to detail, got to know me so well, and worked so well with everyone involved. This was beyond my dream wedding--because there's no way I could have ever come up with even half of the beautiful event that was my wedding.. I owe it to Angela for creating the event of a lifetime!! Angela has mastered the art of detail, creativity, and working on whatever budget. I am scatter-brained and indecisive, and Angela knew exactly what I wanted to be involved in and what I didn't, and handled me accordingly and I cannot thank her enough for putting up with me during the entire process!! Love Angela and her team!

Blue Wings Events's reply:

Emma it so fun to work with you too!! You just beam with love and joy for life and that is what it is all about, so thank you for letting me be a part of your day!! And to think it only took us 4.5 months or 140 days from our first meeting to the wedding day. Many happy years to both you and Evan!!
  • Alana
    Alana Married on 06/22/2019

Best Decision Ever

Angela and her team are the best! She is part mind-reader, part mom and part miracle worker. With very random input on my part she was able to plan the most beautiful and picture perfect night for us. The vendors she recommended were all amazing and we stayed right on budget. Every little detail was exactly what I wanted. I can't stress enough how easy the Blue Wings team made the entire process.

Blue Wings Events's reply:

Gave me goose bumps reading this. I'm so happy for you and Leeland!! Thank you for trusting me and our team and for putting up with my calls and text messages with a 3 hour difference.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

• Kristiana & Andrew
    46 photos 路 07/22/2018

PO Box 1773 Tacoma, WA, 98401
2537208522

Tuesday - Friday 9AM-6PM Saturday Appointments only unless we are at an event.
Location of (Blue Wings Events)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding