PO Box 1773, Tacoma, WA 98401 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Blue Wings Events

We are a full-time planning business that is here for YOU! When you hire Blue Wings Events, we get to know you and understand not only what you want, but the experience you want your guests to feel at your wedding. As an expert planner our goal is to listen, understand, guide and be authentic throughout the process so on the day of your wedding, you and your family have complete trust in us and don’t have to be the planner, but experience the entire day as the happy couple.

We Specialize In:

• Full-Planning
  • Private Property
  • Multi-Day

Areas Covered
Blue Wings Events proudly offers wedding planning services to couples located in all of Washington State as we have team members in the Tacoma, Kitsap Penninsula, Olympia, Arlington and Wenatchee areas.

Follow Blue Wings Events on

Blue Wings Events 1
  • Emma

Emma Kay Johnson · Married on 08/16/2019

Beyond a dream wedding

Cannot stress enough how thankful I am to have had Angela plan my wedding with me. She pays so much attention to detail, got to know me so well, and worked so well with everyone involved. This was beyond my dream wedding--because there's no way I could have ever come up with even half of the beautiful event that was my wedding.. I owe it to Angela for creating the event of a lifetime!! Angela has mastered the art of detail, creativity, and working on whatever budget. I am scatter-brained and indecisive, and Angela knew exactly what I wanted to be involved in and what I didn't, and handled me accordingly and I cannot thank her enough for putting up with me during the entire process!! Love Angela and her team!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Blue Wings Events's reply:

Emma it so fun to work with you too!! You just beam with love and joy for life and that is what it is all about, so thank you for letting me be a part of your day!! And to think it only took us 4.5 months or 140 days from our first meeting to the wedding day. Many happy years to both you and Evan!!
  • Alana

Alana · Married on 06/22/2019

Best Decision Ever

Angela and her team are the best! She is part mind-reader, part mom and part miracle worker. With very random input on my part she was able to plan the most beautiful and picture perfect night for us. The vendors she recommended were all amazing and we stayed right on budget. Every little detail was exactly what I wanted. I can't stress enough how easy the Blue Wings team made the entire process.

Sent on 07/01/2019

Blue Wings Events's reply:

Gave me goose bumps reading this. I'm so happy for you and Leeland!! Thank you for trusting me and our team and for putting up with my calls and text messages with a 3 hour difference.

Blue Wings Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 3,200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 6,200.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 150.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

Real Weddings

• PO Box 1773 Tacoma, WA, 98401 See on map
    253-785-6613 (Phone number)
    Tuesday - Friday 9AM-6PM Saturday Appointments only unless we are at an event.