Blue Sky Disc Jockey Services

1044 W 135th Lane Suite E, Denver, CO 80234 Map · Phone number

About Blue Sky Disc Jockey Services

Hi! We are Ray and Diane Stengl, a husband and wife Wedding and Event DJ Entertainment Planning and Coordination Duo!

We have over 40 years of combined experience providing our Professional Disc Jockey/Master of Ceremonies and Certified Wedding and Event Planner/Coordinator services to discerning Brides and numerous events all across the USA!

We like to get to know our Bridal Couples, your wants and wishes, likes and dislikes, so that we can create an Entertainment Experience that is totally YOU! With that in mind I suggest a meeting or a quick phone chat to make sure that we are the right match!

We have discovered that by combining our DJ/Master of Ceremonies Services with Diane's Professional Certified Coordination and Planning Services we create Weddings and Receptions that are not only fun, unique and memorable but are also virtually stress free for our Brides! We work with you, providing whatever level of assistance you need, to plan and coordinate your Wedding Ceremony and Reception from beginning to end - truly making it YOUR DAY!

In our experience it works best if we meet, or at least have a quick phone chat, I will ask you a number of questions about your plans for your Wedding Ceremony and Reception and then will show you which of our services will absolutely make your Wedding Day as unique, fun and unforgettable as you are!

We work with brides with any budget...we can show you ways to personalize your Wedding that are free (or almost free) so you don't have to spend a ton of money to end up with the Wedding of your dreams!

You will see the difference our combined experience will make at your Wedding and Reception!

As one of the Board of Directors, and a Charter Member, of the American Disc Jockey Associaiton (ADJA) here in Denver I am uniquely qualified to assist you in your Wedding and Reception needs!

Call me when you are ready to find the perfect DJ Company who will be absolutely priceless in the success of your Wedding Day, who will absolutely blow you away, who will keep your Reception rockin', and who will give you a Fantastic Reception without having to worry about a thing!

Diane and I look forward to working with you to create your unique and memorable Wedding and Reception of your Dreams!

Call/text/contact me immediately to see how we can be of service for your Wedding and Reception!

Sincerely, your friend in the DJ Business...

Ray C. Stengl

BLUE SKY DISC JOCKEY SERVICES

Phone - 720.408.2196
E-mail: Ray@BlueSkyDJ.com
Web: www.BlueSkyDJ.com

"Keep Lookin' Up...Nothin' but Blue Sky!"

Couple dancing
Couple dancing
Bride & Guest
Bride & Guest

17 Reviews for Blue Sky Disc Jockey Services

Marian · Married on 06/27/2015

Blue Sky DJ was referred to us and we are happy to refer them to others. Ray and Diane did such a wonderful job at our wedding. We had many compliments from guests and the many kids of varying ages were well entertained. They made our wedding day fun and relaxed, which is exactly what we wanted. We also appreciate the time they took to meet with us the week of the wedding, for being so thorough in understanding our story and our wedding day requests, and for executing it all so thoughtfully and with ease. They are reliable and professional!

Sent on 07/10/2015

Cassandra · Married on 09/12/2014

Ray and Diane are very professional and thorough. Starting with the extensive interview Ray facilitated to ensure our greatest satisfaction. Our wedding was a dream and Ray and Diane are much to thank for assisting in the organization and production of it all. I feel like I received more than disc jockey services with Ray and Diane. They were there to make sure that all of my expectations were met, and everyone had a great time in the process. I don't want to imagine what my wedding would have been like without the two of them. If you want a comprehensive service at a reasonable price, hire Blue Sky Disc Jockeys.

Sent on 09/29/2014

Barbara · Married on 09/28/2013

I contacted Ray Stengl of Blue Sky Disc Jockey Services in late July to see if he was the right one to provide sound and DJ services for my September 28th (2013) wedding. Honestly, it might have been the single best decision I made throughout the course of preparing for my special day. He and his wife, Diane, started out by asking all the right questions (ones I had not thought of). They mentored me through the planning process, and were available for light & sounds checks, as well as rehearsals with the vocalists (A HUGE thank you to Diane for helping coordinate the sequence of events for the ceremony - I know it was like herding cats, but the ceremony would not have gone smoothly if you had not stepped in!). The music was perfect, and everything went exactly as planned! And by the way - Ray has a great speaking voice! I had numerous guests come up and tell me what a great DJ I had!! Thank you, Blue Sky Disc Jockey Services - you rock!!!!

Sent on 10/19/2013

Blue Sky Disc Jockey Services FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 800.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,100.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What services do you offer? Liability Insurance, MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• 1044 W 135th Lane, Suite E Denver, 80234 See on map
    3034398197 (Other Phone Number)