1200 Main St, Dallas, TX 75202 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 30
  • Deals 2

About Marvin Blue Photography

Formerly Blue Scope Photography

I am Marvin Blue and the proud owner of Blue Scope Photography. I have been a photographer for 5 years and have traveled throughout the United States and the world capturing moments through my photography.

Blue Scope Photography is my creative vision and that is to photograph life and moments that will be etched in time. The vision and passion to tell a story through my images has become an artistic creation and a standard with my work.

I consistantly capture images from a creative eye; I am constantly pushing myself to reach the highest level of perfection in all of my work. As I say, "Life is art and it is my job to share my art, my life, and my passion with my audience."

I personally guarantee everyone that gets their picture taken from Blue Scope Photography will get my absolute best work and attention to detail. I am passionate about my work and will continue to make everything I do amazing.

Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to seeing you on the other side of my camera!!

Follow Marvin Blue Photography on

img5030
img5030

• Videos 2

55 Reviews for Marvin Blue Photography

Allie · Married on 11/17/2018

Goofy guy, beautiful photos. Exactly what we wanted.

Marvin was amazing, I do not think I have met someone other than my husband with such an amazing personality.

He knew how to make me feel beautiful and how to get my husband into the picture taking mood better than i could.

I would 100% recommend him to any of my friends.

Sent on 01/02/2019

Claire T. · Married on 11/02/2018

Marvin is Awesome!!

I would highly recommend Marvin Blue Photography! Marvin was such a pleasure to work with, and my husband and I could not be more pleased with the photos from our engagement session, and wedding. We felt comfortable working with him from day one, and he captured each part of our wedding weekend beautifully.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Sarah K. · Married on 10/21/2018

The Best Hands Down

Marvin was as easy to work with as possible, extremely organized and professional. And of course his pictures were great! My maid of honor liked him so much she just hired him to photograph her wedding.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Marvin Blue Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Marvin Blue Photography 1
    20% off Wedding Package
    Take 20% off the package you choose for your wedding. This may not be combined with any other offer.
  • Marvin Blue Photography 2
    Free Engagement Session
    Book your wedding with me and you will receive a free engagement session. This is a way to get images before the wedding that you can use for your save the date card or simply to express your love for each other.

• DePoy Studio
    DePoy Studio Wedding Photographers

When it comes to a talented photographer for your wedding, Blue Scope Photography is nothing less than amazing! Not only do they provide clients with fantastic customer service, but the quality of their artwork, photos, is just breathtaking! If you are searching for the right photographer for your, once in a lifetime wedding you might of just found them with Blue Scope Photography. XOXO, DePoy Studios

• Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Allen
    Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Allen Hotel Weddings

We love BLUE!!! The pictures are not only beautiful but capture the moments that really matter. Our bride love him and so do we! We cant wait for the Portnoy/Watson wedding this weekend. It will truly be a wonderful event with perfect pictures to match.

• Visual Vibes Entertainment
    Visual Vibes Entertainment Wedding DJs

Anyone can hire any average photographer, If you want the best? Look no Further.. Blue Scope Photography takes the dreams and imagination of your day and make them come to life in captured images.. Call them today and setup your appointment

• 1200 Main St Dallas, Texas, 75202 See on map