Pratt Dr., New Orleans, LA 70122 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About blue pony photography

Blue pony photography is a boutique life-photography business based in New Orleans, Louisiana, specializing in capturing all things life has to offer-especially on your wedding day!

I love a wedding. I love the planning-the looking at the flowers, the dresses, the invitations, the venue, the cake. I love when people are happy and get together to celebrate, and of course, I love a good party.

I want to capture all of it for you. I want to showcase every detail that makes up the day. I want to catch the scenes leading up to the big moment, the wedding party, the guests, THE CEREMONY, and all the fun parts after!

And I want to do it for you. I want these photos to make you happy remembering your day for years after as well as being works of art for display. I want to know what you want, what you think, because these pictures are for you.

Hope to hear from you soon!

anna utochkina 570935 unsplash 51 1069977 1560546154
anna utochkina 570935 unsplash 51 1069977 1560546154

3 Reviews for blue pony photography

Paige · Married on 01/19/2019

Blue pony photography

Karen was incredibly professional and fun to work with. She was very personable and her photography is beautiful. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a talented photographer for their special day.

Sent on 06/12/2019

Heidi Young · Married on 03/04/2018

Fabulous Photographer

Karen was fantastic! Not only was she kind and helpful but she captured the most amazing photos. All of the special wedding moments I wanted the most turned out incredible, and there were several more I didn’t even know she got. I am so thankful we used her- will definitely be using her again for any future photography needs!

Sent on 06/25/2019

blue pony photography Pricing

blue pony photography Price Rates

blue pony photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,250.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Wedding Portraits

• Pratt Dr. New Orleans, LA, 70122 See on map
    (251) 458-8522 (Phone number)