3871 w. 6th st., Los Angeles, CA 90020 Map · Phone number

About Blue 22 Photography

Hi there! My name is Hank Nam, and I absolutely love what I do. Even after being in this business for 19 years, the rush I get from capturing the pure happiness and joy of a...

I'll stop there.

It seems like every wedding photographer says the same thing, so what really makes me any different?

Well, I believe that there is more to this business than producing crisp, high-quality images. All professional photographers should have the technical ability to do that.

That's a given.

But for me, doing a wedding shoot is much more than that. It's about storytelling.

My style has been described as that of a photojournalist, since I truly believe that for every wedding shoot, there is a unique story to tell.

A story that lasts a lifetime by putting a smile on your face every time you revisit that wedding album 5, 10, 20, 50 years from now.

After all, that's the whole point of all this, isn't it?

For that reason, I take pride in what differentiates me from other photographers. Shooting high-quality images isn't enough for me. I make it my goal to craft a unique, visual story that you and your significant other will be able to cherish for the rest of your lives.

If you share that goal with me, simply fill in the form below and I will get back to you as soon as possible :)

yj11

27 Reviews for Blue 22 Photography

Elliott · Married on 11/17/2018

Great to work with, fantastic eye

Blue 22 was recommended to us by wedding planner, Blush Events, and they were spot on! I'm a big fan of candid, natural shots, which Hank and his team do so well. Beyond his great eye, he was a pleasure to meet and work with and even recommended our eventual videographer, Paul Kwak. Couldn't be happier with our photos!

Karinna · Married on 07/12/2013

Let me start by saying that my husband Jose and I absolutely love Hank's work. The moment we walked into Hanks's studio we knew that he was a great photographer. He is very flexible with his pricing and he will do anything to accommodate your needs. After showing us examples of his amazing work we decided to hire him for our wedding.

I knew our pictures would be beautiful, but when we saw them we were in shock! The picture came out incredibly beautiful. He truly captured what both my husband and I were feeling. We had an amazing wedding and now, we can thank Hank for the beautiful moments he captured with his camera on our wedding day.

I know that once we have a children we will definitely go to Hank for our first family portrait. He is worth every penny!!! I would recommend his work in a heartbeat.

Thank you Blue 22 Photography for your wonderful service!

• Y

Yoojin · Married on 11/03/2012

We love Blue22! One of my hobbies are photography therefore, more than anything for my one and life time wedding. I really wanted to invest in the wedding pictures and video because that is the only thing that was going to last in our lifetime. My brother had used BLUE22 for his wedding and I fell in love with Haeng Nam work of art. Therefore the moment we got engaged, I made a call to him. I was really flatter that he remember my family. One thing I am thankful to Haeng was that not only he made every shot so beautiful, but during the process of preparation for the wedding he had went out of his way to make our dream wedding. We just saw our wedding video and it was so beautiful!!! No words can express our thankfulness to him. Each conversation and service was perfect!!!! I would highly recommend BLUE22 for the pictures and video to everyone. I planning to use him in the future events!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Blue 22 Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,150.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress

• First Congregational Church of Los Angeles
    First Congregational Church of Los Angeles Church Weddings

Hank and the team of Blue 22 Photography has been shooting weddings at FCCLA for years! They are very professional, fast, and very respectful of our facilities. They know all of the good spots for photos and know how to make their couples happy. Thanks for all of your hard work and we look forward to working with much more in the future!

• 3871 w. 6th st. Los Angeles, 90020 See on map