3871 w. 6th st., Los Angeles, CA 90020 Map · Phone number

About Blue 22 Photography

Blue 22 Photography best describe our style as photojounalistic, fine art photography that’s creative and unique. As wedding photographers, we incorporate our creativity into all of our work. Our wedding photography incorporates a combination of black and white photography and color photography. We provide ceremony and reception photography as well as a fun engagement session before the big day. Although we spend a lot of our time focusing on being a" wedding photographer "we also specialize in bridal sessions family portraits, maternity and kids photography.

We do travel and would love to work with you, whether you’re looking for a Los Angeles, Orange County, bay area or a destination wedding photographer. It’s your wedding day! Have fun and allow us to capture the beauty.

yj11

26 Reviews for Blue 22 Photography

Karinna · Married on 07/12/2013

Let me start by saying that my husband Jose and I absolutely love Hank's work. The moment we walked into Hanks's studio we knew that he was a great photographer. He is very flexible with his pricing and he will do anything to accommodate your needs. After showing us examples of his amazing work we decided to hire him for our wedding.

I knew our pictures would be beautiful, but when we saw them we were in shock! The picture came out incredibly beautiful. He truly captured what both my husband and I were feeling. We had an amazing wedding and now, we can thank Hank for the beautiful moments he captured with his camera on our wedding day.

I know that once we have a children we will definitely go to Hank for our first family portrait. He is worth every penny!!! I would recommend his work in a heartbeat.

Thank you Blue 22 Photography for your wonderful service!

• Y

Yoojin · Married on 11/03/2012

We love Blue22! One of my hobbies are photography therefore, more than anything for my one and life time wedding. I really wanted to invest in the wedding pictures and video because that is the only thing that was going to last in our lifetime. My brother had used BLUE22 for his wedding and I fell in love with Haeng Nam work of art. Therefore the moment we got engaged, I made a call to him. I was really flatter that he remember my family. One thing I am thankful to Haeng was that not only he made every shot so beautiful, but during the process of preparation for the wedding he had went out of his way to make our dream wedding. We just saw our wedding video and it was so beautiful!!! No words can express our thankfulness to him. Each conversation and service was perfect!!!! I would highly recommend BLUE22 for the pictures and video to everyone. I planning to use him in the future events!

peter · Married on 08/11/2012

Blue 22 was extremely professional, courteous and a pleasure to work with.
    I was completely satisfied with my experience with Blue 22.
    The final photos were beautiful and turned out to exceed my expectations.
    The photo sessions and day of the wedding were very organized and well planned.
    Hank (Blue 22) went out of his way to ensure a creative and fun atmosphere that captured the wedding. Thank you!

We are VERY satisfied with the final outcome and expect to call Blue 22 for future photo events.

We have also heard many compliments on our wedding and engagement pictures - another testament to Blue 22's caliber of work.

Thank you Blue 22!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Blue 22 Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,150.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress

• First Congregational Church of Los Angeles
    First Congregational Church of Los Angeles Church Weddings

Hank and the team of Blue 22 Photography has been shooting weddings at FCCLA for years! They are very professional, fast, and very respectful of our facilities. They know all of the good spots for photos and know how to make their couples happy. Thanks for all of your hard work and we look forward to working with much more in the future!

• 3871 w. 6th st. Los Angeles, CA 90020 See on map