Blu Couture Wedding Films

Blu Couture Wedding Films

Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

51 Reviews for Blu Couture Wedding Films

Raw Footage (1)
Blu-Ray (1)
Digital Download (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)

Having Blu Couture film our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. The team was completely detail oriented. For example, they sent questionnaires wanting to know about us, our vision for the wedding, and the type of music and style we wanted the finished video to look like. Days before the wedding, Mandie sent over the cinematographer's schedule to make sure we were on the same page. Every time I emailed Mandie before and after the wedding she was prompt in responding which I appreciate (I'm a lawyer and like quick responses!!). During the wedding, I didn't even notice the cinematographer (which is great because I'm camera shy and thought I'd be awkward!) He captured beautiful moments of our family having a good time and I cannot be more pleased with the videos! We got a teaser, highlight and documentary video; the highlight included drone footage and time-lapse. It was money well spent and am so glad I listened to people on getting a cinematographer. It made the pictures really come to life. On the procedural side, I really appreciate Blu's payment plans they have. Weddings are expensive so not having to pay all at once made it do-able. I think one tip I would have for the bride and groom is to sit down and think of the songs and style you want portrayed in your video. In one of the questionnaires I made sure to give examples of other videos I loved. I was also vocal on what I didn't want my highlight video to have, which I'm glad I did so there was no miss-communication. The whole process was easy and simple. I would 100% recommend Blu Couture to all my family and friends without a doubt. Great products and even greater people.

Profile Picture L, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Having beautiful, professional footage of our day was important to us--we wanted both the details of having our full ceremony with vows, plus the toasts and prayers, recorded and a wonderfully-edited reel that captured all the joy and fun of the day. We got all of this with Blu Couture and for a completely reasonable, affordable price. They also traveled to Northern Virginia without charging an extra fee. Mandie and Marty and Maribel were always quick with emails both before we made a decision, pre-wedding, and post-wedding. I was a little nervous just because they were our only vendor that we didn't know or meet in-person beforehand, but Marty was a consummate professional and completely reliable and fun to work with. We hardly noticed him during the events of the day--so the cameras were not at all in our face--but he captured it all! We absolutely LOVE our highlight video. I watch it embarrassingly often and cry pretty much every time because it just brings back every freaking beautiful feeling of the day. I used to roll my eyes at people who described their weddings as the best day of their lives--thinking I was more focused on the marriage than the wedding--but honestly our wedding was the absolute best day of my life and I am SO grateful to have the most beautiful footage to remember it by. On top of this, the team was just so great to work with and worked really wonderfully with our photographers and other vendors as well. So grateful to the Blu Couture team for capturing our day--110% recommend. Thank you!

Profile Picture Ariana, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Digital Download, Cinematic, Storytelling, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

I highly recommend Blu Couture Films to everyone! I am so glad we had Marty did our, he captured the complete day in a very unique way. I stayed home one whole to watch the film over and over again.

Profile Picture Denilla, 7/8/17, 1 Review