Blu Couture Wedding Films

Blu Couture Wedding Films

Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

50 Reviews for Blu Couture Wedding Films

Pre-Ceremony (1)
Multi. Cameras (1)
Blu-Ray (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)

Having Blu Couture film our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. The team was completely detail oriented. For example, they sent questionnaires wanting to know about us, our vision for the wedding, and the type of music and style we wanted the finished video to look like. Days before the wedding, Mandie sent over the cinematographer's schedule to make sure we were on the same page. Every time I emailed Mandie before and after the wedding she was prompt in responding which I appreciate (I'm a lawyer and like quick responses!!). During the wedding, I didn't even notice the cinematographer (which is great because I'm camera shy and thought I'd be awkward!) He captured beautiful moments of our family having a good time and I cannot be more pleased with the videos! We got a teaser, highlight and documentary video; the highlight included drone footage and time-lapse. It was money well spent and am so glad I listened to people on getting a cinematographer. It made the pictures really come to life. On the procedural side, I really appreciate Blu's payment plans they have. Weddings are expensive so not having to pay all at once made it do-able. I think one tip I would have for the bride and groom is to sit down and think of the songs and style you want portrayed in your video. In one of the questionnaires I made sure to give examples of other videos I loved. I was also vocal on what I didn't want my highlight video to have, which I'm glad I did so there was no miss-communication. The whole process was easy and simple. I would 100% recommend Blu Couture to all my family and friends without a doubt. Great products and even greater people.

Profile Picture L, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I highly recommend Blu Couture Films to everyone! I am so glad we had Marty did our, he captured the complete day in a very unique way. I stayed home one whole to watch the film over and over again.

Profile Picture Denilla, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Having Blu Couture for our wedding videography was the best experience from start to finish. My parents would not stop talking about how Maribel was so pleasant from very beginning. Her timely communication and ability to make us comfortable throughout the process was fantastic. My husband and I usually feel uneasy in front of camera but we couldn’t be happier with the end product. I absolutely love our film! The team captured most amazing moments which we will not be able to enjoy over and over again.

Profile Picture Prudence, 7/6/17, 1 Review