Bloomstreet Designs

• H-E-B BLOOMS
  • The Blooming Idea
  • Always Floral

5 Reviews for Bloomstreet Designs

My daughter got married this past weekend and her reception was at The Lodge at Bridal Veil Falls in Spring Branch. I had seen Sandy's work when she was preparing for another wedding there the day we happened to book the venue (which made it on The Knot no doubt due to the flowers). After seeing other vendors at Bridal shows and such, they just didn't compare to what she could do. I couldn't find much online about Sandy or Bloomstreet Design, so luckily we just happened to see her work (or, the start of it), as she was preparing for this other wedding. Now granted, we definitely splurged on the flowers and centerpieces, but this was a once in a lifetime event and we did have 300 guests so there were a lot of tables. I received SO many compliments on how absolutely gorgeous the flowers were-they even exceeded my expectations, which is pretty difficult. Sandy even helped me do the design of how the tables should sit in the venue, highlighting the waterfalls outside behind the bridal table, which was a great idea and not normally how it is set up there. She also helped with general decorating of the entry area, so I didn't have to worry about that the day of. I just can't say enough about Sandy. I feel like this part alone made the wedding what it was-absolute perfection. Thank you, thank you, thank you! You deserve 10 stars, not 5. Worth every dime.

Sent on 07/07/2016

Hannah Joy · Married on 12/20/2015

We loved working with Sandy at Bloomstreet Designs! She is so sweet to work with and really made the wedding beautiful. My flowers were breathtaking and filled the room beautifully. She made my dream wedding come to life!

Sent on 12/23/2015

Nathalie · Married on 12/12/2015

Sandy Alford at Bloomstreet Designs was fun to work with. She listened to our ideas, offered creative suggestions, and created beautiful floral arrangements.

Sent on 12/17/2015