Blooming Hills Florist

Brea, CA View map

$1,500 Typical Price

Blooming Hills Florist is a full service professional flower shop, specializing in making your wedding dreams come true by providing outstanding quality and customer care. We have been located in the heart of Orange County for over 20 years, and specialize in weddings and event planning. Our priority is bringing your ideas to life, from engagement parties to receptions, and our attention to detail and comprehensive services are unsurpassed. Our designers have over 20 years of experience and are available to meet with you in person or via e-mail; consultations are complimentary and inquries are always welcome. We deliver to locations in Orange, Los Angeles and Riverside counties, and are proud vendors featured on Wedding Wire, Teleflora, FTD and 1-800-Flowers.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$55.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$60.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Samples
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Lori Married on 06/24/2017
    We could not have asked for a better florist for our wedding and reception. I first heard about Blooming Hills Florist at the Bridal Show in Brea. The display they had out caught my eye. Then, my husband and I set up an appointment to get a quote. We came in with ideas off of pinterest, and Kristin took the those and ran with them. She had suggestions of different flowers, ribbons, and vases. She made the entire flowers part of the planning easy. A few weeks before the wedding, she even has you come in for a preview. It allows you to see everything you have talked about to make sure this is still what you want.

Blooming Hills was also really flexible. We were planning our wedding from out of town. They were able to still meet with us on Saturday mornings. Even though that is often a busy day for them, our meetings never felt rushed. We also got updated estimates in a timely matter after we would change our order.
  • Beth
    Beth Married on 09/26/2014
    Kristin & Melissa were amazing from start to finish. I first saw them at a Bridal Show in Brea and decided to go in for a consultation. I showed them a few pictures of what I wanted and we discussed the different flowers I liked. The first quote came in a little high, but I went back in and they worked with me to get the flowers into my budget.

When Kristin delivered the flowers on my wedding day, they not only looked perfect, but smelled amazing! I received so many compliments about them and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a florist in Southern California.
  • Natalie
    Natalie Married on 08/23/2013
    We had previously met with other florists to get price quotes and ideas, I'm the type that has to see other options to make sure I'm making the right choice. As soon as I met Melissa I knew she was the one we would work with. I showed her pictures of floral arrangements, flower types and right away she started brainstorming ideas. I felt at ease and knew she understood exactly what I was looking for. Every other florist I met with was very vague in what they can offer and flower types. What I loved was that melissa was very specific in the type of flowers that would be used from the beginning and even showed us crystal samples and vase samples on our first meeting.
    Throughout the wedding planning we would communicate through email/phone with Melissa and Kristin, both amazing, and responses would be quick to all my questions and concerns. Changes happen right before the wedding and I had to add some floral pieces and made some changes to the ribbon color previously selected and they were happy to accommodate. I loved the fact that they made mock floral centerpieces of both my tall and short centerpieces so I knew exactly what they would look like the day of the wedding. I did not need to change a thing as they looked gorgeous and it made me feel more relaxed knowing what my flowers would look like.
    They had to set up at both our church and reception and did an amazing job at transferring flowers from our church to the reception. I LOVED my bouquet and ALL of our flowers...Thank you Melissa and Kristin!!!!!
    Our guest couldn't stop complementing us on how gorgeous our flowers were. Blooming Hills is very professional and you can count on them giving you great flowers all while working within your budget. I would recommend them to anyone!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

1191 W. Central Ave. Brea, 92821
Location of (Blooming Hills Florist)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding