Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Blooming Flowers

Florist

We offer beautiful Wedding floral designs and great prices.
Most of our clients come from our refferals.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Altar Decor (2)
Boutonnieres (2)
Single Flowers (2)
Flower Petals (1)

Vista and the Blooming Flowers team were wonderful to work with. From the very first meeting to the day of the wedding, Vista was attentive and ensured our visions were aligning. My flowers and centerpieces came out exactly as I wanted (if not, better!). I received so many compliments from guests on my flowers.

I would definitely recommend working with them.

Profile Picture Renee, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I loved having blooming flowers for my wedding. I was looking for something beautiful but at the same time a great value. They delivered. They worked with my needs and the final product was amazing. I loved the service and the flowers looked so beautiful. Thank you very much!

Profile Picture Alma, 12/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Blooming Flowers was amazing to work with. My sister recommended me to Vista and she has done a few of my friends weddings off the recommendation of my sister. Vista was amazing! She always made me feel special when I walked into the shop and always had an idea to change flowers when my taste was too extravagant for my budget. The flowers were amazing and everyone at my wedding kept complementing them. They said how gorgeous the room looked with the flowers and everyone kept asking to take some home. Vista added special touches and even put my mother who is deceased rosary around my bouquet. It was so beautiful!! I am so happy I went with Blooming Flowers and would highly recommend them to everyone! Great price, beautiful flowers, and personable staff!

Profile Picture Emily, 11/25/17, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1309301132446 pamnickwedding024
220x220 sq 1504635109213 weddinga
220x220 sq 1504635134399 wedding b

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Love working with Vista and her team and our brides LOVE her work! Blooming flowers is very familiar with our property and knows our staff very well. It's always a pleasure to work with Vista because we always know that our clients will be happy with their service. Overall, Blooming Flowers is a wonderful wedding vendor to work with!

Always great to work with and great for last minute changes and requests!

We've worked with Brides who have used Blooming Flowers as their wedding florist - Stunning floral displays! Very easy to work with staff who are eager & willing to please brides on any budget. This local gem is one of our favorites!

1301 S. Arlington Heights Rd., Elk Grove Village, IL 60007   See On Map
847-640-1234 (phone) 847-640-1222 (fax)
MON-Friday 9-6 SAT 9-3 Sundays we service wedding