Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Blooming Flowers

Florist

We offer beautiful Wedding floral designs and great prices.
Most of our clients come from our refferals.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Flower Petals (2)
Single Flowers (2)
Non-Floral (1)
Artificial (1)

Vista did an amazing job with the floral arrangements for my wedding! She had done my sister's wedding previously, so we had to go with her again for my wedding! Absolutely beautiful!

Photo of Blooming Flowers in Elk Grove Village, IL - Bride and Bridesmaids' bouquets
Photo of Blooming Flowers in Elk Grove Village, IL - Low centerpieces
Profile Picture Lisa, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

The team at Blooming Flowers is amazing! Our designer, Vista is creative and open to suggestion. We had one planning session at their showroom in Elk Grove Village, and a walk through at our venue in West Loop. As a result, Vista’s designs embraced the elegance and grandeur of our Lakeview church, as well as the industrial vibe of our West Loop reception venue. Her use of blush and antique flowers, lush greens, and beautiful candles of varying sizes and shapes made each table a work of art! My bouquet was romantic, and unique. The bouquets and boutonnieres were the same unique design and complemented the entire wedding party! Thank you Vista and Mack for an incredible experience! It was a pleasure!

Profile Picture Kathrine, 7/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Vista and the Blooming Flowers team were wonderful to work with. From the very first meeting to the day of the wedding, Vista was attentive and ensured our visions were aligning. My flowers and centerpieces came out exactly as I wanted (if not, better!). I received so many compliments from guests on my flowers.

I would definitely recommend working with them.

Profile Picture Renee, 6/2/18, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1309301132446 pamnickwedding024
220x220 sq 1504635109213 weddinga
220x220 sq 1504635134399 wedding b

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Love working with Vista and her team and our brides LOVE her work! Blooming flowers is very familiar with our property and knows our staff very well. It's always a pleasure to work with Vista because we always know that our clients will be happy with their service. Overall, Blooming Flowers is a wonderful wedding vendor to work with!

Always great to work with and great for last minute changes and requests!

We've worked with Brides who have used Blooming Flowers as their wedding florist - Stunning floral displays! Very easy to work with staff who are eager & willing to please brides on any budget. This local gem is one of our favorites!

1301 S. Arlington Heights Rd., Elk Grove Village, IL 60007   See On Map
847-640-1234 (phone) 847-640-1222 (fax)
MON-Friday 9-6 SAT 9-3 Sundays we service wedding