Blooming Flowers Reviews

Blooming Flowers 6
Blooming Flowers 7

Katie · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing Florist!

Blooming Flowers was recommended to us by our wedding venue coordinator, and boy am I glad they did! I am not someone who knows flowers very well and was having a hard time articulating what I wanted on my wedding day, but Vista made the entire process very easy for me from our first meeting all the way through the wedding day. She asked me some basic questions as to what I liked and disliked and colors, and she was able to suggest several, different centerpieces arrangements (her vases and candle stands were beautiful) as well as other various bouquet options. She was very knowledgeable on both the church and venue since she had done weddings at both locations before so that greatly helped as she knew exactly what the rooms looked like and how to set them up. The best part was she even reused the church flowers at the venue in ways I would have never thought of, which greatly saved on my overall cost for flowers so I appreciated that as she worked within my budget and what I was comfortable with.
    I made several changes over the course of the year as I was planning and Vista always promptly responded and made the changes I requested. She was always professional and easy to work with. The day of the wedding the flowers were delivered on time and they were beautiful! The first time my husband and I stepped into the venue before the reception started we were in awe of the flowers. In fact, we are still hearing compliments on our flowers almost a month later. Vista went above and beyond and even placed little roses at each seat at the head table to make it extra special for us. Her attention to detail, creativeness, and positive attitude made her one of my favorite vendors to work with as I knew I was in good hands from the second I met her. I would recommend Vista and Blooming Flowers to any bride that is in need of a florist. She even did my engagement party and shower flowers and the flowers lasted for weeks after…thanks for making all my events so special and memorable!

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Barbara

Barbara Parrin · Married on 07/20/2019

Wedding, Westin NW Chicago 7/13/19

Vista and Blooming Flowers helped create my daughter's perfect visions of carrying an outdoor garden ceremony into an inside venue. The beautiful flowers and succulents used for centerpieces, bouquets, and customized arch were eloquent taking everyone's breathe away. What a wonderful experience working with Blooming Flowers. July 13, 2019

Sent on 07/20/2019

Leslie K Parrin · Married on 07/13/2019

Stunning floral arrangements and top-notch service

We worked with Vista and her husband and they were wonderful! Their passion for flowers, customer service, and attention to detail are second to none. I'm not one to be on Pinterest, but leading up the wedding I needed ideas for flowers. I showed Vista a few pictures and she took it to another level. Vista's taste in flowers, colors, and combinations, were so elegant and timeless. Her husband built a large wooden ring for our ceremony, from scratch! They truly care about their customers and I would highly recommend them to any bride-to-be!

Sent on 08/13/2019
    Blooming Flowers 8
    Blooming Flowers 9
    Blooming Flowers 10
    Blooming Flowers 11
    Blooming Flowers 12

Joann · Married on 06/15/2019

Excellent service and beautiful flower arrangements

I love Vista and winston from blooming flowers. They made the most beautiful flower arrangements at a reasonable price. Easy to talk to and made our decorations so elegant and classy.

Sent on 06/19/2019
    Blooming Flowers 13
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 06/08/2019

Created my wedding vision!

Wedding flower dream!!!! Breathtaking work! We got married on June 8th 2019 and used blooming for our ceremony & reception flowers. Can I just say that Vista was the most wonderful woman to work with. After searching MANY florists, none clicked the way she did. Vista puts LOVE and PASSION into her work. You may not understand until you have worked with her like we did. you will see her dedication in her work. My
    Mom and I were able to call her with all our worries she can helped through the whole process. She was so patient.. I had a vision that I wasn’t even sure how to describe.. but she came up with my wedding vision better than I even imagined. I can’t thank her enough other than share with you all how beautifully she did on my wedding. Clean, organized, and classy! Each flower has such beauty but QUALITY as well. Her team is wonderful and helpful and her husband as well! We even used her for my bridal shower! People said the flowers I shared lasted two weeks! My bouquet was stunning. Even my vendors’ jaw dropped when they saw her quality work! *professional pics to come soon! Thank you Blooming flowers!

Sent on 06/25/2019
    Blooming Flowers 20
    Blooming Flowers 21
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 05/26/2019

Our Wedding Flowers were PERFECT!

We were recommended to Blooming Flowers for our wedding by Family members who have used them. We were absolutely blown away by how beautiful everything turned out. From the bouquets, to the way our ceremony was set up, to our beautifully decorated Reception. The center pieces came out even more beautiful than what I had envisioned. They took the picture in my head and exceeded my expectations and for that I would recommend them to anyone who needs Flower Services. Our wedding was perfect, and Blooming Flowers was a big part of why it was. We can't thank them enough for being part of our special day!

Sent on 05/30/2019
    Blooming Flowers 22
    Blooming Flowers 23
    Blooming Flowers 24
    Blooming Flowers 25
    Blooming Flowers 26

Kait · Married on 12/14/2018

Always amazing!

Blooming Flowers has always been mine and my parents go to for flowers. They’ve always done my homecoming and prom boutonnières and corsages and those have always been beautiful. Now, they did my wedding and I couldn’t have been any more happy with how everything looked. Almost two weeks later, the bouquets from my wedding (and a few misc. flowers) are still alive and barely withering. Not only does Blooming Flowers do a great job, always, the prices are the best I found compared to other florists. Great customer service, beautiful flowers, and they were on time dropping off flowers at my house and to the church. My husband and I are very happy we hired them as our florists. Thank you!

Sent on 12/25/2018
    Blooming Flowers 27
    Blooming Flowers 28
    Blooming Flowers 29
  • Tonika

Tonika · Married on 11/04/2018

Flowers for everything was amazing

WOW I really don’t know where to start, working with Vista was such a great experience. The theme for my wedding was winter wonderland and the colors were purple, red and silver. We sat down with Vista and she made sure to go over all of the important details with us, on the day of my wedding everything was amazing, I couldn’t have asked for a better florist everything was perfect from centerpieces, to bouquets, she even added in some extras to make things pop a bit more, I loved working with Vista and would definitely recommend working with her to anyone!

Sent on 11/25/2018
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 10/20/2018

So Elegant

From the very beginning, I will be completely honest, flowers are not my jam. I made an appointment with Vista and walked in and explained to her I do not know anything about flowers, so you just tell me what looks good. Let me tell you, she exceeded my expectations! I cannot express how many compliments i received the day of my wedding how beautiful my bouquet was and how my bridesmaids bouquets were just as beautiful. I owe it all to Vista and her team, thank you for providing such an elegant look on our wedding day! Thank you for the direction that i clearly needed! Would definitely recommend in the future!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Katie Rolph · Married on 10/20/2018

Gorgeous flowers

We used Blooming Flowers for our wedding this past weekend and I cannot say enough how BEAUTIFUL all of the flowers were. They were EXACTLY what I was hoping for and the palette was amazing. It made our wedding so much more beautiful. We always use Blooming Flowers for events and gifts since I was younger. They made everything so easy and stress free. I would recommend a million times over!

Sent on 10/23/2018
  • Y

Yvonne culbertson · Married on 10/13/2018

Beyond expectations

Vista and Blooming Flowers went above and beyond with the design, and the way things were decorated. My husband and I along with our guests were blown away. Their customer service is what every company should model after. They were creative, attentive, responded quickly to questions, and were very flexible when we needed last minute things. We will continue to get our flowers done from them and will always recommend them to any one needing a florist!!!!

Sent on 10/18/2018
  • Michelle

Michelle Whitworth · Married on 09/29/2018

Wonderful Wedding Flowers!

Vista and her team did such a wonderful job of helping to enhance our wedding. I was extremely tight on budget and they were able to work with us to make everything perfect. Her team made everything so easy and stress-free and were so flexible working with me to figure out what I wanted. The flowers were incredible and made all of the pictures pop just a little bit! Absolutely would recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Blooming Flowers 30
    Blooming Flowers 31
    Blooming Flowers 32

Lisa · Married on 08/04/2018

Vista did an amazing job with the floral arrangements for my wedding! She had done my sister's wedding previously, so we had to go with her again for my wedding! Absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 08/24/2018
    Blooming Flowers 33
    Blooming Flowers 34

Kathrine · Married on 07/21/2018

The team at Blooming Flowers is amazing! Our designer, Vista is creative and open to suggestion. We had one planning session at their showroom in Elk Grove Village, and a walk through at our venue in West Loop. As a result, Vista’s designs embraced the elegance and grandeur of our Lakeview church, as well as the industrial vibe of our West Loop reception venue. Her use of blush and antique flowers, lush greens, and beautiful candles of varying sizes and shapes made each table a work of art! My bouquet was romantic, and unique. The bouquets and boutonnieres were the same unique design and complemented the entire wedding party! Thank you Vista and Mack for an incredible experience! It was a pleasure!

Sent on 09/02/2018

Renee · Married on 06/02/2018

Vista and the Blooming Flowers team were wonderful to work with. From the very first meeting to the day of the wedding, Vista was attentive and ensured our visions were aligning. My flowers and centerpieces came out exactly as I wanted (if not, better!). I received so many compliments from guests on my flowers.

I would definitely recommend working with them.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Alma · Married on 12/10/2017

I loved having blooming flowers for my wedding. I was looking for something beautiful but at the same time a great value. They delivered. They worked with my needs and the final product was amazing. I loved the service and the flowers looked so beautiful. Thank you very much!

Sent on 01/07/2018

Emily · Married on 11/25/2017

Blooming Flowers was amazing to work with. My sister recommended me to Vista and she has done a few of my friends weddings off the recommendation of my sister. Vista was amazing! She always made me feel special when I walked into the shop and always had an idea to change flowers when my taste was too extravagant for my budget. The flowers were amazing and everyone at my wedding kept complementing them. They said how gorgeous the room looked with the flowers and everyone kept asking to take some home. Vista added special touches and even put my mother who is deceased rosary around my bouquet. It was so beautiful!! I am so happy I went with Blooming Flowers and would highly recommend them to everyone! Great price, beautiful flowers, and personable staff!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Carlie · Married on 10/28/2017

Blooming flowers went above and beyond to make our day a dream come true! I was so happy with every single detail! On top of their amazing talent they are beautiful people and such a pleasure to work with!!

Sent on 12/14/2017

Allie · Married on 10/07/2017

Vista was amazing. She did everything I wanted and more! I am so happy with their services. Plus incredibly priced and fit perfectly in our budget!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Claire · Married on 09/30/2017

I recently worked with Blooming Flowers for all the flowers for my wedding. I was completely blown away and pleased with everything. I received so many compliments on the bouquets, boutonnieres, and flower arrangements. Vista was super easy to communicate with throughout the entire process. She was able to work with our color scheme to create beautiful arrangements and everything looked better than I could have hoped.

Sent on 10/06/2017

Jennifer · Married on 09/30/2017

Blooming Flowers far exceeded my expectations! Our venue recommended them to us and I am so glad they did. I had a few ideas for flowers, but overall wasn’t really sure what I wanted. Vista really helped guide us through the process and put my mind at ease. She was so easy to work with and was always quick to respond to our questions. She was also very patient and flexible as we made multiple changes along the way. The flowers turned out absolutely amazing on our wedding day. When I walked into our venue for the first time and saw the flowers, I was truly stunned with how beautiful everything looked! She also decorated the outdoor patio at our venue with lanterns, flowers, and ribbons. We received so many compliments on the flowers and I love looking back at the beautiful pictures of them! I highly recommend Blooming Flowers to anyone looking for a florist. Wonderful service, great prices, and gorgeous flowers!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Maggie · Married on 09/16/2017

We had a great experience with Blooming Flowers for our wedding! Very competitive prices and great flowers!

Sent on 02/03/2018

Stephanie · Married on 08/26/2017

We used Blooming Flowers for our wedding August 26 and worked with Vista. I knew we made the right choice after our first meeting with her. I knew I wanted white flowers, but did not have a vision of what I wanted. Vista created beautiful and elegant white bouquets for my bridesmaids and myself. Our centerpieces were more than I had expected, so beautiful and simple, yet elegant which is exactly what I requested. Vista is very quick with responding to emails and phone calls and providing all the necessary information to make sure my wedding day ran smoothly. The girls flowers were delivered to my house by Vista herself, boys to the church and everything was right on time- very impressed. The price point was just right for us. Blooming flowers is definitely not a budget florist, but you will get what you pay for- exceptional product. I highly recommend Blooming Flowers as a wedding florist, and I will use them as my florist for any occasion from now on!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Julie · Married on 08/05/2017

Blooming Flowers did all the flower arrangements for my wedding on 8/5/17. Vista was an absolute pleasure to work with from beginning to end. She met with me and helped me to gather my ideas and guided me with suggestions and helpful tips. She was also responsive whenever I needed anything throughout the planning process.

The flowers for my wedding were stunning. Vista created the bouquets for myself and bridesmaids, the flowers for parents/grandparents, ceremony flowers and all the centerpieces. They were all so beautiful and all our our wedding guests complimented on how gorgeous the flowers were. I was so happy with how everything turned out, Vista went above and beyond and exceeded my highest expectations.

I would highly recommend Blooming Flowers to any bride who wants high quality flowers and excellent customer service and attention to detail. I cannot say enough about how great my experience was! Thank you for making my wedding day so special!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Maggie · Married on 06/10/2017

Without a doubt 5/5. Vista came highly recommended from a friend of mine and after my first meeting with her I understood why. She listened to my ideas, but also provided suggestions without pushing. She was extremely flexible, professional, and efficient. But best of all--the finished product was perfect--her flower displays and arrangements were absolutely beautiful. Exactly what I had pictured to be. I could not have been happier! If you haven't yet--book her now before someone else does :)

Sent on 10/10/2017