100 S Avenida Del Convento, STE 116, Tucson, AZ 85745 Map · Phone number

About Bloom Maven

Bloom Maven is a wedding floral company based in Tucson, Arizona. This boutique plant and floral shop offers professional floral services from bouquet delivery to full-service bespoke wedding and event design. Their team infuses each floral design with a fresh and modern style, using only premium florals and unique designs to ensure that your wedding is one-of-a-kind.

Bloom Maven is a boutique floral designer that specializes in designing custom florals for bespoke weddings and events. Owner and lead floral designer Akiko and her team provide consultations for clients to be able to discuss your floral vision for your wedding, and they specialize in creating custom floral packages and arrangements that align with your taste, style, and budget. They design floral arrangements in eclectic, modern, and tropical styles, and can customize your floral decor to match your wedding theme and colors. They offer delivery, set-up, and clean-up of floral services, as well as venue visits and event design. Floral arrangements include:

• Aisle decor

Bloom Maven 6
Bloom Maven 7

Hristina Crooks · Getting married on 11/16/2019

Desert Dream

Trying to order wedding flowers from halfway across the country was quite difficult but luckily we found Bloom Maven. Keiko was so easy to work with as she suggested creative ideas for a desert wedding theme. Everything, the bouquets, table centerpieces, and ceremony plants were perfect. She is so artistic and knows how to blend colors and different kinds of flowers and plants perfectly. I cannot thank her enough for the beauty she added to our special day.

Sent on 01/13/2019
    Bloom Maven 8
    Bloom Maven 9
    Bloom Maven 10
  • Kjxoxo

Kaylie · Married on 01/26/2019

Absolutely amazing 😍

The best florals I’ve ever seen. Soooo excited to see all the photos!!! Had a slight hiccup (missing a bouquet since my order was originally handled via Soiree girls the additional bouquet that was added to the contact was lost in the transfer to bloom maven) Akiko saved the day and I’m incredibly grateful . Couldn’t thank them enough everything exceeded my imagination and I definitely would / already do recommend bloom maven to everyone for florals!! 💕💕

Sent on 01/28/2019
    Bloom Maven 11
  • Lindsey

Lindsey O'Shea · Married on 01/20/2019

Wedding Floral Design of My Dreams!

If you are looking to hire an artistically-gifted florist for your wedding, look no further than Bloom Maven! I was absolutely blown away by Akiko and her team’s stunning floral creations for our wedding. I cannot recommend Bloom Maven more highly as a wedding florist!

During my initial interactions with Akiko, she was kind, gracious, professional, and very creative. I gave her an idea of my “vision” for flowers and sent her a couple of photos. She then created an incredible “inspiration page” and tentative invoice for me. She perfectly summed up all my desires for floral design that I could not verbalize better myself. She was mindful and courteous of our budget. She was a pleasure to meet with in-person, showing us choices for bowls for centerpieces and examples of sizes of bouquets.

My bouquet and bridesmaids’ bouquets were a beautiful blend of purples, lavenders, creams, and succulents – beyond my wildest dreams! They also created the most charming succulent boutonnieres for my husband and his groomsmen. Our centerpieces were stunning succulent gardens with fresh blooms. Akiko graciously gifted us one of the beautiful metallic bowls from our reception and we re-potted the rest of our succulents. Our memorable wedding day lives on in our backyard!

Thank you, Bloom Maven, for adding such beauty to our special day.

Sent on 02/10/2019

Bloom Maven FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 220.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 95.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 195.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Eclectic, Modern, Tropical
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

• 100 S Avenida Del Convento, STE 116 Tucson, AZ, 85745 See on map
    (520) 867-8648 (Phone number)
    310-754-0621 (Other Phone Number)
    Tuesday-Saturday 11am-6pm Sunday 10am-4pm