Bloom Maven Reviews

Bloom Maven 6
Bloom Maven 7

Hristina Crooks · Getting married on 11/16/2019

Desert Dream

Trying to order wedding flowers from halfway across the country was quite difficult but luckily we found Bloom Maven. Keiko was so easy to work with as she suggested creative ideas for a desert wedding theme. Everything, the bouquets, table centerpieces, and ceremony plants were perfect. She is so artistic and knows how to blend colors and different kinds of flowers and plants perfectly. I cannot thank her enough for the beauty she added to our special day.

Bloom Maven 8
    Bloom Maven 9
    Bloom Maven 10

Tiffany Shivanonda · Married on 10/05/2019

Not your average florist

Akiko, owner of Bloom Maven, was very responsive through email. I was getting married in Tucson but live in Phoenix with a busy work schedule, so this is the best way for me to communicate. Even though I had many questions she never made me feel as though I was asking too many. As for the product itself, she made efforts to personalize the bridal bouquet to my wedding. It was PERFECT. Exactly what I was looking for and for a much better price than the others. My advice is to let them ask you questions about your wedding and let them practice their art! They will make something magical for you.

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Kjxoxo

Kaylie · Married on 01/26/2019

Absolutely amazing 😍

The best florals I’ve ever seen. Soooo excited to see all the photos!!! Had a slight hiccup (missing a bouquet since my order was originally handled via Soiree girls the additional bouquet that was added to the contact was lost in the transfer to bloom maven) Akiko saved the day and I’m incredibly grateful . Couldn’t thank them enough everything exceeded my imagination and I definitely would / already do recommend bloom maven to everyone for florals!! 💕💕

Sent on 01/28/2019
    Bloom Maven 11
  • Lindsey

Lindsey O'Shea · Married on 01/20/2019

Wedding Floral Design of My Dreams!

If you are looking to hire an artistically-gifted florist for your wedding, look no further than Bloom Maven! I was absolutely blown away by Akiko and her team’s stunning floral creations for our wedding. I cannot recommend Bloom Maven more highly as a wedding florist!

During my initial interactions with Akiko, she was kind, gracious, professional, and very creative. I gave her an idea of my “vision” for flowers and sent her a couple of photos. She then created an incredible “inspiration page” and tentative invoice for me. She perfectly summed up all my desires for floral design that I could not verbalize better myself. She was mindful and courteous of our budget. She was a pleasure to meet with in-person, showing us choices for bowls for centerpieces and examples of sizes of bouquets.

My bouquet and bridesmaids’ bouquets were a beautiful blend of purples, lavenders, creams, and succulents – beyond my wildest dreams! They also created the most charming succulent boutonnieres for my husband and his groomsmen. Our centerpieces were stunning succulent gardens with fresh blooms. Akiko graciously gifted us one of the beautiful metallic bowls from our reception and we re-potted the rest of our succulents. Our memorable wedding day lives on in our backyard!

Thank you, Bloom Maven, for adding such beauty to our special day.

Sent on 02/10/2019

Katelyn · Married on 12/15/2018

Akiko is a great listener!

Akiko did a wonderful job listening to exactly what we wanted, and delivered! She even found gorgeous red poenys for my bouquet in the middle of December. I thought that would be impossible. She created a beautiful flower crown for me that lasted all night.

Hristina Crooks · Married on 11/17/2018

Desert Dream

Trying to purchase wedding flowers from halfway across the country was difficult but luckily we found Bloom Maven. Keiko was so helpful and made wonderful suggestions for our desert wedding. Everything, the bouquets, table centerpieces, and ceremony plants were exquisite. She is so artistic and knows just how to blend colors and different kinds of flowers and plants together. I cannot thank her enough for adding so much beauty to our special day.

Bloom Maven 12
    Bloom Maven 13
    Bloom Maven 14

Ariel Bernstein · Married on 11/17/2018

Akiko is amazing!

Bloom Maven did the flowers for my daughter's wedding and they were just perfect! Akiko was able to create the dream wedding for my daughter. She listened to everything we said and was very flexible with changes and new ideas as the date got closer. Our experience was absolutely wonderful and I would recommend this business to anyone!

Sent on 01/23/2019
    Bloom Maven 15

Cyd Events · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing Design and Floral Team

We collaborate with Bloom Maven for an Autumn Wedding in Phoenix, Arizona last year (2018). The vision and inspiration the client wanted to capture that day were made a reality through the floral and design from Bloom Maven. We had an amazing experience with their team and awed by the designs and floral taking life for the wedding. We would gladly collaborate and work with this team for events in the future. We highly recommend.

Sent on 03/24/2019

Nancy · Married on 10/06/2018

Bloom Maven is a floral goddess!

I've never seen bouquets or floral arrangements quite like those at Bloom Maven. They're the kind of flowers/designs you pin on your Pinterest board, but honestly ... they do it better! And after working with Akiko (the awesome owner), it's no surprise as she's very stylish, trendy and creative. Basically, she knows her stuff! I was lucky enough to enlist Bloom Maven to handle all things florals for my Fall rustic/boho wedding. To this day, months later, I still get compliments on my bouquet and the unique flowers that dressed my venue. She's not your traditional florist, she's much chicer and cooler than that and it translates to her work. So if you're looking for something that's one-of-a-kind and suits your personality/style, then look no further than Bloom Maven. If you're on the fence, then check out their Instagram and be prepared to obsess over their work!

Sent on 02/04/2019

Eunice Moore · Married on 07/22/2017

Amazing floral designer! Loved my wedding flowers!

Akiko of Bloom Maven was referred to me by a friend for my wedding on July 22, 2017 in Palos Verdes Estates, CA. She was so easy to work with via email and phone, super flexible, and totally got my vision and made it work within my budget. I had some last minute additions a week or so before the wedding and it was no problem for her. I loved my wedding flowers, bouquets, and flowers for the ceremony/reception venues. Akiko is an amazing stylist! I definitely recommend her to all brides!

Sent on 01/14/2019
  • Breana

Breana · Married on 07/22/2017

Bright Boho flowers and exactly what I envisioned

I’m so glad I went with bloom maven for my florals for my wedding. I had a very specific look in mind but had very little knowledge about florals in general. I spoke to a few florists beforehand and they didn’t quite make me feel like the understood my vision. When I went in a men’s spoke with Akiko she seemed to know exactly what I was thinking and really took the time to get to know my style and likes and dislikes. My flowers ended up being one of my favorite parts of my wedding and I always get compliments when people see photos. The were more beautiful than I could have imagined and exactly what I wanted! My flower crown was perfect!

Sent on 05/08/2019