Blitz & Co Florist

• Folk Art Flowers

17 Reviews for Blitz & Co Florist

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/24/2017

My flowers were amazing. I had no idea what I wanted when I went in, but Carrie walked me through different options and we discussed colors. She sent me a detailed quote based on our consultation and I couldn't decide which options to choose. In the end I gave her a budget and basic requirements and told her to make it look pretty. She went above and beyond pretty to absolutely gorgeous! and also thought up a few touches that made it personal to my wedding. And it all came in at exactly the budget we discussed.

Sent on 06/26/2017

Carrie is the most amazing person to plan and implement your floral dreams.

Sent on 07/03/2016

sharon · Married on 05/16/2016

From the time we first sat down with Carrie at Blitz Florist we knew we had found the perfect florist. Carrie took the time to get to know our daughter and discover her vision for her bridal bouquet. She created a masterpiece and it was absolutely beautiful! Not only did she create something magical, but after the wedding she contacted us to make sure everything was what we expected. She even gave us advice on how to dry the flowers after the ceremony. Thank you Carrie for listening, taking the time with us, and for being such a warm and compassionate artist. We are so blessed!

Sent on 05/23/2016