California, KY 41007 Map · Phone number

About Blissfully Yours Wedding & Event Rentals

Blissfully Yours is a rental and custom design company that loves candle light and chic decor. While established in the hills of California, KY - Blissfully Yours adds a special touch of design to weddings throughout the Tri-state area. We have a vast collection of glassware and other customizable rental items for your special event. Our "hands-on" design and assembly service allows you to sit back and relax while we make your vision come to life. On the flip-side, our creative bride has the "DIY" option to simply rent the glassware and create her own decor.

Follow Blissfully Yours Wedding & Event Rentals on

dsc0823
kk1

4 Reviews for Blissfully Yours Wedding & Event Rentals

Christa · Married on 10/11/2015

Blissfully Yours created the most beautiful, warm, and magical feel on my wedding day. The flowers were beautiful and the tables were welcoming and elegant. Emily is professional, kind, and amazingly skilled in her field. I highly recommend her to any bride in need.

Christine · Married on 09/06/2015

I had an outdoor wedding in September 2015. Our reception was held under a tent and my vision was to have a lot of romantic candle light. Emily, the owner of Blissfully Yours, did a wonderful job of meeting my vision for the reception venue. She used a variety of floating candles in cylinder vases throughout the venue and the lighting was perfect! She is so easy to work with and she went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. She also partnered with my flower vendor so that they could coordinate all of the table arrangements. It was very nice that they could work together to achieve the look I was hoping for. I would highly recommend Blissfully Yours if you are looking for event rentals for your wedding!

julia · Married on 04/25/2015

I cannot say thank you enough! The tables at my wedding were so beautiful. Emily helped me figure out exactly what I wanted, and design a centerpiece that was just my style. She is the kind of person that gives it all she's got and has a great attitude. I highly recommend her because I trust her to do her best for your wedding, as she did mine!

Blissfully Yours Wedding & Event Rentals FAQ