02380 S.W. Military Rd., Portland, OR 97219 Map · Phone number

About BLC Events

BLC Events is an award-winning wedding and special event planning company headquartered in Portland, Oregon. Their team specializes in the design, planning, and execution of stylish and unique celebrations. BLC Events offers special attention to every couple, and they’re here to create a seamless, once-in-a-lifetime experience on one of the most important days of your life.

BLC Events can help plan rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and wedding receptions in and around the Portland area. Their packages include the option of month-of coordination, partial planning, or full planning with event design. The team of five planners work with a variety of wedding styles, including civil, cultural, destination, double, eco-friendly, military, non-religious, and religious weddings. Their full list of services includes:

• Budget analysis

Centerpiece
82d6881e5bd657aa Bedrickwo logo

7 Reviews for BLC Events

Renee · Married on 01/28/2017

Barbara and BLC Events made our wedding - and the wedding planning experience - an absolute dream. I was so confident that every detail had been addressed so thoroughly that I was able to enjoy my wedding day completely stress-free.

I went into wedding planning with very specific ideas of what I wanted, but with a strict budget and limited timeline. Barbara took in all my ideas without question, and laid out a plan for how to make it happen. She was able to see the core value of what I wanted out of my most extravagant ideas and scale them back to solutions that I could not only afford, but were better than I even imagined.

The entire process was organized, efficient, and professional. Barbara’s many years of event planning experience showed in her attention to not just the smallest details, but to larger logistics that we never would have thought of. We chose particularly challenging ceremony and reception venues, but Barbara was able to recognize every potential issue and address it to the best degree possible. She communicated each solution to us, and to our vendors, clearly, respectfully and without a doubt that she would be able to execute it.

Simply put our wedding would not have been a success without Barbara and BLC Events. We are so grateful for the personal care that was put into making our day perfect, and I could not recommend BLC Events more.

Sent on 02/12/2017

Anne · Married on 09/04/2016

Besides each other, BLC Events is the best choice you will make for your wedding day! My husband and I planned our wedding out of state with busy schedules, and BLC events made everything so easy - and so perfectly us. Barbara and her team were responsive and professional throughout the entire experience, and truly listened to what we wanted. We had a memorable, stress-free wedding day, and would recommend BLC to EVERYONE!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Jason · Married on 08/06/2016

Long story short: we could not have done our wedding without BLC Events. They were prompt, professional and detailed, so detailed in fact that they thought of other necessary touches that we were completely oblivious to. By partnering with Barbara and her staff, we literally did not have to worry about anything other than enjoying our day. Most impressive was not just how she treated us and the event, but how her quality of service extended to all guests, especially family members. We received so many accolades on the whole wedding with people specifically noting the high quality of coordination. Simply put, this was the best investment we made for our wedding. 10/10 would partner with again for anything that requires a planner.

Sent on 10/31/2016