Blanca's Cakes

San Antonio, TX View map

Blanca's cakes is family owned business since 1990. Ours cakes are produced only from the finest ingredients and delicious whipped, buttercream, and fondant icing. Fluffy icing upon request. We are a one stop event, we do catering and fresh and artifiacial flower arrngements for only ocation. We have big selection of linens, lighted Roman colums end arches to give that special effect of elegance to your event.

WE'LL MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE

4.3

• Clarissa
    Clarissa Married on 11/23/2019

Extremely Satisfied

Our cake was absolutely amazing! Looked and tasted perfect! Everything we’ve ever wanted!!!
  • Corin
    Corin M. Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing & Proffesional

Blanca, and her team did an AMAZING job. I previously did research for a cater for my wedding online, and she was at the wedding extravaganza. I saw their booth at the event, and tried her food and cakes, I knew I wanted her to cater and make my cake. I set up a meeting with her. I told her what we wanted for our weeding, we got exactly what we asked for. We had an open bar, the waiters and waitresses were going to the table to serve my gustes of the drinks they wanted without them having to get up for their drinks. She also did my decorations, us and our guests where very impressed. The cakes are delicious! I strongly believe that communication is the key to have a flawless wedding.
  • Teresa
    Teresa G. Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing! A++

Blanca's cake made our BEAUTIFUL wedding cake, grooms cake and catered our wedding. She outdid herself and went above and beyond!! Our food and cake was the talk of the party and had soooo many compliments on how delicious the cake and food was! I would high recommend her if you are ever in the SA area!!

7627 Culebra Rd, Ste 115 San Antonio, 78251
210-680-7333

Business hours Mon 10am to 8pm Tues - Sat 9am to 8pm
Location of (Blanca's Cakes)

Other vendors in San Antonio for your wedding