Blaine Siesser Photography

Birmingham, MI View map
$5,200 Most Popular Price

$5,200 Most Popular Price

Blaine Siesser photographs natural moments with graceful spontaneous composition and a fine art sensibility to convey the simple beauty and elegance of a wedding. Blaine's work has been published in Style me Pretty, Inspired by This, Hour Detroit, Metro Detroit Bride, Brides Michigan, The Knot Michigan, the Fount Collective, Magnolia Rouge and countless other blogs and magazines around the country. Blaine is a preferred vendor at the Townsend, The Royal Park Hotel, The Henry Hotel, and The Henry Ford Museum among others. He has also been seen on Grace Ormonde's Platinum List. Blaine Siesser is also known for his Residential and Commercial fine art which can be seen at blainesiesserfineart.com as well as his creative work directing and managing colorcrushfilms.com which films weddings in super 8mm and ultra 16mm formats. Husband to the amazingly talented lisasiesser.com

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$5200.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5200

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
High-Res Images
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
Proofs

Linda Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing photographer

I knew for my special day I wanted a photographer that did both film and digital photography. I searched for photographers in metro-detroit area and some out of state. After looking at Blaine's instagram, I knew he was the photographer for my wedding. Blaine and his team were amazing despite the 99F degree heat wave that day.

From the planning phase to the wedding day, Blaine was very professional and helped me organized throughout our special day (especially with his planning excel worksheet). Blaine and his team were very comfortable to work with. They were easy going, attentive, and eager to capture every detail of our special day. His attention to detail and artistry truly came through to our photos. I cannot stop looking at our wedding photos! I am so happy with both film and digital pictures and words cannot express how timeless the photos are. I highly recommend Blaine Siesser as it was the best decision that we made!
  • U
    Marina Married on 02/17/2018
    Hiring Blaine was the best decision of our wedding!! Blaine was so easy to work with before, during and after the wedding. He made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and suggested poses that felt natural to us. Anna, the second shooter, was also fabulous! Blaine and his team made sure my dress and hair were perfectly laid out so we would have perfect photographs. He even captured my dad smiling in a few pictures, which is no easy task! We got our pictures back very quickly after the wedding. Our wedding photographs are simply stunning and we couldn't be happier with the final result!!
    Lauren Married on 12/10/2016
    love blaine- easy to work with, super chill, smart, knows what he's doing! i can't wait to see my photos!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Rock Out Entertainment Rock Out Entertainment Wedding DJs

When visionary style and approach are at the forefront, your photographs stand apart from anything you've ever seen. A true technical photographer and artist at work.

219 N Old Woodward Birmingham, 48009
Location of (Blaine Siesser Photography)
219 N Old Woodward Birmingham, MI, 48009 See on map
4062011133

Blaine Siesser Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Blaine Siesser Photography include in the starting price?

Blaine Siesser Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What photography styles does Blaine Siesser Photography offer?

Blaine Siesser Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Blaine Siesser Photography offer?

Blaine Siesser Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Custom Graphics
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Slideshow

What photography materials does Blaine Siesser Photography offer for wedding events?

Blaine Siesser Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Blaine Siesser Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Blaine Siesser Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding