Charleston, WV 25314 Map · Phone number

About Black Ribbon Photography

Jolena Strickland is the owner of Black Ribbon Photography. She is a full time, professional, wedding photographer located in Charleston, West Virginia. Black Ribbon Photography is available in and outside of Charleston, West Virginia.

www.blackribbonphotography.net

jill 44
dc224a06b4e6fb8e LT 1

3 Reviews for Black Ribbon Photography

Jill · Married on 05/07/2016

My husband and I knew we had to have Jolena as our photographer from our first email interaction with her! She answered us right away and gave us great ideas for pictures for our specific venue. She knew exactly what I wanted after briefly explaining it to her. She was at our engagement shoot early to find the right lighting and she was bright and early at our wedding venue taking detail shots! I would highly recommend Black Ribbon Photography for any occasion you want captured!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Lori · Married on 08/18/2012

Jolena takes wonderful pictures. She is quick to reply to texts, calls, emails. I have received many compliments on her professionalism and quality of photos and best of all I have beautiful captured memories to keep forever.

Sent on 12/14/2012

Margo · Married on 05/21/2016

2.6
      1.5
      3.0
      3.0
      2.0

I used Jolena for my wedding this year, I liked a few of my photos but I was a little disappointed in the whole experience. Jolena and her helper were both very nice and she worked with my budget, but I was very detailed about what shots I wanted and sent her a list in advance, but she showed up to my wedding over an hour and a half late so essentially everything ran behind because of her...I was a super easy going bride but if you're late and you don't get the shots I wanted and it was a super casual affair that allowed plenty of time for those photos to happen, it's hard to believe we didn't get them....overall, the experience was lackluster, I'm glad I have a few photos we like but ultimately we've already scheduled a 1 year anniversary shoot with someone else because we aren't truly happy with our original wedding photos....Bummer.

Sent on 09/08/2016

Black Ribbon Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter