5817 Camp Bowie Blvd, Fort Worth, TX 76116 Map · Phone number

About BK's Creative Catering

B.K.'s is a family owned, full-service custom caterer and has been catering corporate and private events in the metroplex for over 20 years. Besides winning several industry awards for excellence, we've established a metroplex-wide reputation for quality food and innovative presentation. We have the experience and the capacity to handle any type or size event -- from an intimate wedding reception to a company training seminar to a casino-themed school reunion to a company grand opening -- we can even cater and host your horse sale! Clients may choose for us to cater their event at their location or we can host any size event up to 600 guests at our state-of-the-art banquet facility located in the heart of Fort Worth's Cultural District. In addition, we can be found on the Preferred Caterers List of all of the major venues in Fort Worth.

B. K. McCollum, President and Founder, oversees the company's business operations. With over 35 years of food service experience, she learned early on that insisting on using only the highest quality ingredients and the most well-trained and professional staff produces the best and most consistent results time after time. That insistence on quality, coupled with a strong commitment to top-notch service, has certainly produced a winning combination for BK's Creative Catering.

In addition to full service catering, we also offer social or corporate breakfast, lunch and dinner delivery and set-up. Please take a look at our menus online or call us and we'll be happy to fax or email you copies.

Should you have a need for any type of catering we hope you will consider B.K.'s Creative Catering. Our event coordinators are here Monday through Saturday to help you plan your event and give you the personalized attention that you deserve.

59489d6ceaef4ebf 1238270894812 Wild20Mushroom20Station2020Barn
Couple with their guests
59489d6ceaef4ebf 1238270894812 Wild20Mushroom20Station2020Barn

3 Reviews for BK's Creative Catering

Tricia · Married on 10/27/2007

BK's booked our reception for us when we were very frustrated looking for a place. They were very helpful and did a great job. The room size was awesome.

Sent on 06/16/2009

allison · Married on 11/04/2006

BK and her crew did an excellent job turning an everyday banquet centre into a fabulous and exciting soiree. Everyone raved about the action appetizer stations including the sweet potato martinis. I did not have to think about anything at our reception, because BK and company had all of the details down to a T! The timing was smooth, and I think everyone really enjoyed themselves-especially me!

Sent on 06/11/2009

Marjorie · Married on 10/11/2008

I really enjoyed working with BK's. They were really helpful with what dishes would complement the occasion, and quick to respond to any of my questions. They really are creative with the different types of food they provide and it is all delicious. On my wedding day, they were great. Everything was perfect. They even packed up a basket for my husband and I to snack on later. I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 05/06/2009

BK's Creative Catering's reply:

Thank you Marjorie! We really enjoyed working with you too! I hope you and Tyler are doing great!

-Aspen

Award

BK's Creative Catering FAQ

• What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? African, American, Asian, British, Cajun, Caribbean, Chinese, Ethiopian, French, German, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Russian, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Kosher, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast

• SoundSource Entertainment of Texas
    SoundSource Entertainment of Texas Wedding DJs

SoundSource Entertainment.com highly recommends this company! Are you using this vendor for your event? They are one of our preferred vendors! Call 877-266-6935 and we will provide you with a $125 voucher to use for your special day.

• The Fort Worth Community Arts Center
    The Fort Worth Community Arts Center Museum Weddings

I have worked with BK's Creative Catering on many events and they have been wonderful. Their staff is very professional and efficient and set up a beautiful display of their foods. I am always pleased to hear that BK's will be catering an event at the Arts Center because I know both the client and the Arts Center will be happy with the outcome.

• Events by Dayna
    Events by Dayna Wedding Planners

You will love working with BK and her staff. They offer consistently high quality food and service. They will work with your budget and make sure your are pleased with the menu they have created just for you!

• 5817 Camp Bowie Blvd Fort Worth, 76116 See on map
    8178100246 (Other Phone Number)
    8178200020 (Fax Number)
    Monday thru Friday: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Sunday: Closed