BJ's Carolina Cafe

Jarvisburg, NC View map
  • Bryan
    Bryan H. Married on 10/20/2019

Incredible Food and Incredible People

Wanda has known my fiancé for her entire life, and was sure to bring the same love for our marriage as she has to her love for catering! The Tuna was freshly caught and incredible, while the chicken was cooked to perfection! With cornbread and white mini ciabatta bread paired perfectly with the Mac & Cheese and Potatoes! They did an amazing job!
    Jayne Married on 09/02/2016
    We hired Wanda and BJ for catering, bartending service and the creation of our wedding cake for our 9-2 Nags Head Wedding that was going to take place outside at an oceanfront beach house. All of my planning was done from out of state site unseen. From my very first conversation with Wanda I felt as though she was a pro and she was going to take care of me, and she didn't disappoint. We had meaningful correspondence through the planning process and when we arrived in NC she made it her business to visit the venue with us and reassured me she had me covered. When the day rolled around the weather forced us inside. I had to abandon all of my ideas. After the ceremony I entered the space for cocktail hour I was amazed with how beautiful the food presentation, and was brought to tears when I saw my CAKE! BJ baked my cake and it was exactly what I asked for. When dinner came I was equally as amazed. Wanda and her crew made sure we had everything we needed from bartending service to tableware to reassurance that they would take care of the details. I would enthusiastically recommend BJ's!
    Carlie Married on 07/09/2016
    Wanda and BJ are an amazing duo. (They also own the restaurant). They both went beyond our expectations and made our wedding phenomenal. BJ prepared a wonderful buffet style dinner with pulled pork, roasted chicken, pasta salad, coleslaw, baked beans, green beans, mashers and cornbread. Everything tastes amazing! Our guests were raving about the food. BJ also made our wedding cake, which not only tasted amazing but was also aesthetically pleasing. It was a beautiful fusion of country and beach.
    Wanda was wonderful throughout the entire process, especially on the day of the wedding. She sat with us for a few hours to make sure that she got every detail right about what we wanted our wedding day to be. On the day of the wedding she assisted with setting up the decorations and the tent for the DJ. She also planted several plants the weekend after we booked the restaurant for the reception. She wanted to make sure everything was in full bloom and the place looked spectacular. Wanda was our lifesaver, as our officiant was a friend of ours that was unable to come due to car troubles. Wanda became our officiant and had a beautiful ceremony designed for us. On the day of the wedding, Wanda was my personal lifesaver on the day of the wedding. She reassured me that everything was going to go smoothly. She became the wedding planner that day. She added little decorative touches here and there. The whole wedding was beautiful. I recommend this place to anyone wanting to get married in the Outer Banks area.

7069 Caratoke Hwy Jarvisburg, NC, 27947
Location of (BJ's Carolina Cafe)

Other vendors in Outer Banks for your wedding