Plated, Buffet, Stations, Family Style

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Cafe Lachine

Cafe Lachine is a family run business in the Outer Banks offering custom menus, desserts and cocktails. Justin and Johanna Lachine were both raised in Virginia and moved to the Outer Banks 10 years ago to pursue their dreams of opening a restaurant. Utilizing local and seasonal ingredients is a huge priority at Cafe Lachine. We look forward to hearing from you to plan your dream event.

Categories: Wedding Caterer

Signature Drink (2)
BBQ (1)
Sandwiches (1)
Organic (1)

Our food was insanely good. The groom and I are vegetarians, so we had a vegetarian-heavy selection- and I think we created more than a few converts. Goat cheese won-tons with blueberry compote, black bean sliders, fried green tomatoes- just amazing appetizers. We had them do our wedding cake too, and dessert table- which had the best brownies I have ever had. The vegetarian dish was obviously brilliant, but everyone was also raving about the pineapple glazed salmon. Honestly, I think this was the best food I have ever had at a wedding- and I get that I am biased because I think my wedding was amazing, but really, the food was SO GOOD.

Profile Picture Mikaela, 8/4/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Sandwiches, Southern, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Vegan, Vegetarian

If you don't hire Cafe Lachine for your wedding catering you are missing out. Sara and Johanna and team were amazing - from every email and phone call to our tasting to the wedding day. They handled all our catering needs - appetizers, dinner, bar, and dessert - including our macaron tower wedding cake! We also had our rehearsal brunch (instead of dinner) at their cafe, which was delicious.
Everyone raved about the food all night and into the weeks afterward. Multiple guests and even the other vendors said it was some of the BEST food they've had at a wedding.
The staff who were onsite for the reception were top notch - they kept our guests happy and made sure our (the bride and groom's) glasses were always full of champagne or beer.
We wish we lived closer to we could eat at their cafe all the time.
So if you are looking for the best caterer in OBX for your wedding, go book them now! Because WOW. Love them.

Profile Picture Becky, 5/19/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Catering, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake

Cafe Lachine came to me as a recommendation from my wedding planner. We wanted to keep it VERY casual in terms of food - buffet style, tacos (my favorite) and bbq (his). We were worried that we wouldn't be able to pull this off without hiring multiple caterers and/or breaking the bank. But Cafe Lachine was able to deliver exactly what we wanted and MORE! We visited their restaurant several months before the wedding for a tasting and were blown away by all the delicious food we had to choose from. Since both of us are big dessert fanatics, we opted for a smaller cake and Cafe Lachine put together a spread of hand-held desserts to go along with it. Everything was delicious but the GIANT HO-HO was really the highlight for me!!
Johanna was on site the day of the wedding, and everyone from the folks preparing the food to the bartenders were so professional and courteous. We had so many compliments all the food and services all night long. I could not be happier with all they did and will definitely be visiting their restaurant when we return to the OBX! :)

Profile Picture Jaime, 4/28/18, 13 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, BBQ, Southern, Bartender(s), Liquor License, Outside Alcohol, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Tastings, Gluten Free, Vegan

Cafe Lachine Pricing

220x220 sq 1455808825942 ashleigh costa wedding 788
220x220 sq 1455808845538 ashleigh costa wedding 1068
220x220 sq 1455808876652 ashleigh costa wedding 1083
220x220 sq 1455810547996 20131116 dsc0098
220x220 sq 1527244910 240b6a8c9345400f 1527244909 6fe4b3aa08521614 1527244906568 1 13015195 127342881
220x220 sq 1527244910 fad2043e422d701f 1527244909 502c82ee05f80896 1527244906574 2 14141888 137815554

7 ENDORSEMENTS
Love Love Love Cafe Lachine catering for many reasons, but let's just say their food is beyond delicious and their staff is professional and super nice. If you haven't checked them out yet, do yourself a favor and feast on what they offer. Excellent!!!!

creative, professional, delicious! - it's my Sunday brunch stop - Cafe Lachine!

We highly recommend Cafe Lachine! Always great food and easy to work with during any event.

Cafe Lachine offers a great selection of foods- all well received by out wedding guests.

Oh Clients oohhh and ahhh over every dish Cafe Lachine prepares... and we do too. From cocktail hour to the dessert round, there isn't a hungry soul in site. Beyond taste, presentation is paramount, and Cafe Lachine always brings it forward. We know our clients will be incredibly pleased when they have Cafe Lachine cater their event.

5000 S. Croatan Hywy N1, Nags Head, NC 27959   See On Map