5000 S. Croatan Hywy N1, Nags Head, NC 27959 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Cafe Lachine

Cafe Lachine is a family run business in the Outer Banks offering custom menus, desserts and cocktails. Justin and Johanna Lachine were both raised in Virginia and moved to the Outer Banks 10 years ago to pursue their dreams of opening a restaurant. Utilizing local and seasonal ingredients is a huge priority at Cafe Lachine. We look forward to hearing from you to plan your dream event.

fad2043e422d701f 1527244909 502c82ee05f80896 1527244906574 2 14141888 137815554
ashleigh costa wedding 869

37 Reviews for Cafe Lachine

• Rachael

Rachael · Married on 10/09/2018

Cafe Lachine delivers on service and flavor!

My husband and I held our destination wedding in the Outer Banks, NC. Planning a destination wedding is challenging, so working with vendors who were responsive, caring, and accommodating was imperative. Cafe Lachine stood out immediately among the many catering options in the Outer Banks because of qualities - and we hadn’t even tried their food yet! Through and through, they were an absolute pleasure to work with. They never made me felt bad about asking too many questions and proactively put any concerns I had to rest before they even had a chance to form! We loved working with them so much that we also decided to have them cater a taco bar for our rehearsal dinner and a post-wedding BBQ - our guests raves! They went above and beyond, working with me to create custom desert tarts for my wedding day and even dressing in 1920s attire to lend to the decor! Cafe Lachine also bartended my wedding! Being from Boston, It was so important to make sure that not only were there no lines at the bars but that their staff helped my guests enjoy themselves - and did they ever. Cafe Lachine is a class act with endless capabilities, both creatively and culinarily. Thank you for making our wedding week unforgettable.

Mikaela · Married on 08/04/2018

Our food was insanely good. The groom and I are vegetarians, so we had a vegetarian-heavy selection- and I think we created more than a few converts. Goat cheese won-tons with blueberry compote, black bean sliders, fried green tomatoes- just amazing appetizers. We had them do our wedding cake too, and dessert table- which had the best brownies I have ever had. The vegetarian dish was obviously brilliant, but everyone was also raving about the pineapple glazed salmon. Honestly, I think this was the best food I have ever had at a wedding- and I get that I am biased because I think my wedding was amazing, but really, the food was SO GOOD.

Becky · Married on 05/19/2018

If you don't hire Cafe Lachine for your wedding catering you are missing out. Sara and Johanna and team were amazing - from every email and phone call to our tasting to the wedding day. They handled all our catering needs - appetizers, dinner, bar, and dessert - including our macaron tower wedding cake! We also had our rehearsal brunch (instead of dinner) at their cafe, which was delicious.
    Everyone raved about the food all night and into the weeks afterward. Multiple guests and even the other vendors said it was some of the BEST food they've had at a wedding.
    The staff who were onsite for the reception were top notch - they kept our guests happy and made sure our (the bride and groom's) glasses were always full of champagne or beer.
    We wish we lived closer to we could eat at their cafe all the time.
    So if you are looking for the best caterer in OBX for your wedding, go book them now! Because WOW. Love them.

Cafe Lachine FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 43.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 38.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 40.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 40.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Tastings, China, Flatware, Glassware
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 25.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? House Beer, House Wine
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Breakfast / Brunch, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, BBQ, French, Sandwiches, Southern
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Liquor License, Bartender(s), House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware

Real Weddings

• Rev. Jay Bowman
    Rev. Jay Bowman Wedding Officiants

Love Love Love Cafe Lachine catering for many reasons, but let's just say their food is beyond delicious and their staff is professional and super nice. If you haven't checked them out yet, do yourself a favor and feast on what they offer. Excellent!!!!

• Kim Kalman
    Kim Kalman Wedding Musicians

creative, professional, delicious! - it's my Sunday brunch stop - Cafe Lachine!

• First Colony Inn
    First Colony Inn Hotel Weddings

We highly recommend Cafe Lachine! Always great food and easy to work with during any event.

• 5000 S. Croatan Hywy N1 Nags Head, NC 27959 See on map